BY SK-II

Infused with Pitera™, a Vitamin C derivative and Niacinamide, this stretchable, wonderfully luxurious face mask perfectly fits the contours of your face to effectively deliver a concentrated amount of brightening ingredients deep within your skin*. Each mask drenches your skin with the same amount of serum as one full bottle of Whitening Power Spots Specialist.

Your skin is immersed with moisture, appearance of spots and other imperfections are visibly diminished.

*epidermis layer only.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

The luxurious mask is soaked in a rich gel serum that instantly sinks into your skin.

Uyen D.
Houston
I like products that are easy to use and fit well into my streamlined routine. Well, looks like I just added another piece to that routine. This is not my first time using a face mask but it was probably the easiest. The mask comes out of the package super saturated and on a very soft material. It folds out easily and its very apparent to see which way it applies. I started applying it on my forehead and just sort of smoothed and adjusted it down the rest of my face. It was slightly cool and smelled really fresh, no weird chemical scents. After applied I almost instantly felt a slight tightening of my skin. Just noticeable, not uncomfortable in the least. I kept the mask on for about 15 minutes then removed it. I rubbed in the remaining moisture and I was good to go! Man, I can't tell you how refreshed I feel! My skin feels hydrated and a bit firmer! I am absolutely adding this Revival Mask to my simple skincare routine. It's easy to apply, comfortable to wear and I already notice a difference in my skin tone. This simple girl has just upped her game!
Lily M.
asheville
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask The Sk-11 facial treatment masks are a must-have for any cosplayer. Every cosplayer knows what his/her skin looks and feels like after a day of wearing primer, drying special effects makeup, fixative, glue and barrier spray. Dry as the Sahara! Tired! Grey! I clean my skin and the apply the Sk-11 mask. This mask is ingenious in how it is shaped to hug your face and reach every little nook and cranny. The serum in the packet is more than generous, I like to take the remaining serum and apply it to my neck and hands. Bonus! Then I lower the lights, and think over my day while my skin drinks in moisture. Minutes later I remove the mask, and each and every time I am AMAZED at the results. A new, rejuvenated me! Often, I will then apply street makeup and attend a convention party. When not at a Con, I use the mask at least once a month, but to be honest, I'd use it every day. You know those special products that make you feel and look special? This is one of them! A must have for anyone who wants to look rested, refreshed and beautiful.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This works great don’t get me wrong but this is soooooooooooo expensive. It’s almost $20 a mask and if it costs that much and you enjoy it how are you supposed to continue that beauty regimine to further improve your skin care?? I recommend something like tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask instead
jen k.
I got this mask as a part of the gift set I got. I loved that it has the whitening effect added to it because I have a lot of dark spots and I definitely could use it for my dull skin. However, for the price I pay (yes, the whole SK-II is expensive) I did not feel like I saw much difference. It could be that I only used it one time and if I kept using it on a regular basis I might have seen more difference but I think if I use the regular $2 mask it works just as good. Overall, I like the smell and the consistency (felt more stickier than some other brands) but unless I win a lottery I don't think I'll buy another.
Gabrielle N.
This face mask made my skin feel very soft and smooth immediately after one use! I felt that my complextion became brighter with just one face mask! It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it for immediate results. The eye part was a big too small and close together, but the nose spit perfectly fit on my small button nose!
BrittanyDale L.
I love using skin mask a lot because of my dry skin. My first time using this was during an event given to me to try. Honestly it’s an amazing product. I won’t lie that this isn’t cheap, it’s quite expensive but worth it. Definitely gives my skin more life to it. If you want a good, reliable product this is the one to use.
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I wish there was a way to make these warm before you use them. This mask made my freckles less noticeable and smoothed my skin, so it was effective and I would buy again but I tend to jump from product to product. I am always on the search for bigger and better
Arianna P.
Michigan City
This works very well when you exfoliate. It makes your skin feel super smooth and hydrated and also makes your skin look glowy. The only issue that I have with this product is that it leaves my skin beating red. But overall, this product is pretty good.
Even skin tone! I enjoy the long lasting glow I get from the mask.  I use it all the time before I wear make up to make my skin soft. The packaging is great, easy instructions. Definitely better than expected.
Shian S.
long branch
This mask!!!!!! It’ll have your skin glowing in days!!! Tried it at the end of summer 2017 and still using it in 2018. Brought it on a whim and it was a good buy. Pretty cheap, if not it is worth the buy guys. Your skin will literally thank you
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
My feelings wouldn't be hurt if this were in my next VOXBOX!! Anyone actually used this?
Yanijo B.
Brandon, MS
I been interested in purchasing a whitening face mask and I recently saw a review and she states it did brighten her skin. However, I was wondering if you wear this mask at night or day and also how much time is this suppose to be on? THANKS
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
$170 sheets mask, is it reuseable or just one time use only?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Never heard of this brand, is it really worth the price??

back