SK II - Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask -6sheets uploaded by Faiza h.

BY SK-II

This piece mask contains advanced whitening technology Effectively reduces melanin process & formation of dark spots Fights against pigmentation after sun exposure Elastic fiber fits face well & delivers whitening essence deep into skin Works well & b see more...

Dagia Y.
Blaine
The masks really do help with brightening your skin, It makes your skin feel softer and smoother. It keeps your skin hydrated. i would really recommend this to someone who is interested in brightening their skin.
Leone L.
Gardena
It was pretty expensive but I have dark marks and hyper pigmentation and it was nice, it left my skim smooth but I didn't see a lot of a difference, it did bright up my skin a bit. I think it was some what effective.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Macy's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Tayla E.
Battle Ground
I love this product.  It is so useful they work so well and I highly suggest them.  I intend to use them a lot more and I hope you use them as well.
Abosede A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is also a very good one, your face will feel alive once you use this. Give it a try and you won't regret spending your dine on this.
Fatou J.
Atlanta,Ga
It really helps your skin. After you use this product, your skin feels really nice. It is really effective.
Nyah L.
It’s a really good product. I highly recommend it, and I’m not feeding you bull shit.
sarah D.
byron
Purchased at: ULTA
When you want a good glow on your skin use this whitening source derm-revival mask! It comes in a pack of 6 sheets to use a few times to really revive your skin! I will be purchasing this product again!
Faiza h.
This mask brightens my complexion after just 1 use. It comes in a silver foil pack with generous quantity of the Pitera essence. It is expensive but well worth it. I love the hydration benefits right after using this and i can feel my skin a lot softer and smoother.
nwaar92
 no bad its good maybe i dont try agen  i wiil try another skin care cuz i want rally good and beuty and low pisec