SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask 10 pcs uploaded by Adeline T.

BY SK-II

Literally top off your whitening regimen with this intensely hydrating and radiance boosting face mask from the SK-II Whitening Source line. This 100% cotton face mask, is drenched with Vitamin C, allantoin and Pitera to refresh the skin, as well as to leave it crystal clear and glowing. Each mask contains 30ml of Pitera - rich whitening essence, which penetrates deep into skin to even out skin tone. It also works with the breakthrough technology - Triple Power Enhancer which helps boost skin's protective power in three ways to give you Crystal Clear Skin. Triple Power Enhancer Boosts Skin's Protective Power Power 1: Protection against oxidation (UV and super oxide) Flava-G Hesperetin Complex helps activate skin's anti-oxidant enzyme which helps slow down the relay of melanin. Power 2: Enhanced "micro-circulation" power Flava-G Hesperetin Complex helps eliminate active oxygen (anti-oxidation) and awake skin's micro-circulation. Power 3: Regulate the source of pigmentation (excess melanin production) "MT Blocker" helps increase skin metabolism to hasten the dispersion and discharge of dark spots. Use Whitening Source Intensive Mask as a 5-minute pampering once a week to help boost skin's protective power or use it consecutively for 2-3 weeks as a daily treatment before a special event (such as a wedding or gala dinner), so you can glow with fair and crystal clear skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Is this a permanent effect ?1 Answers
  • I been interested in purchasing a whitening face mask and I recen...1 Answers
Lily M.
asheville
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask The Sk-11 facial treatment masks are a must-have for any cosplayer. Every cosplayer knows what his/her skin looks and feels like after a day of wearing primer, drying special effects makeup, fixative, glue and barrier spray. Dry as the Sahara! Tired! Grey! I clean my skin and the apply the Sk-11 mask. This mask is ingenious in how it is shaped to hug your face and reach every little nook and cranny. The serum in the packet is more than generous, I like to take the remaining serum and apply it to my neck and hands. Bonus! Then I lower the lights, and think over my day while my skin drinks in moisture. Minutes later I remove the mask, and each and every time I am AMAZED at the results. A new, rejuvenated me! Often, I will then apply street makeup and attend a convention party. When not at a Con, I use the mask at least once a month, but to be honest, I'd use it every day. You know those special products that make you feel and look special? This is one of them! A must have for anyone who wants to look rested, refreshed and beautiful.
Sabrin H.
This is the highlighter that launched a thousand ships or something. Not literally, but this highlighter has practically reached Greek mythology-levels of fame and legend. Becca's highlighters, in general, are top shelf — powder or liquid, their micro-shimmer reflects light in such a way that makes your face look like a child of the sun, rather than a human mirror ball (not that there's anything wrong with that, just sometimes you're not going for daytime disco, you know?).
Jenn B.
Leaves my skin really baby soft and refreshed. I wake up the next morning with baby soft skin. I try to use one of these once a month, and the individual packaging allows me to feel like I can do that. It is really expensive, but in my opinion, worth it. I reserve the liquid in each package and use it as I would the essence.
Carol Z.
I favor this mask over the facial treatment mask, it leaves my skin really nicely hydrated for the next day, and as always the only con about this is the scent. But u still makes sure I have a couple boxes stock up at home, (everyone at home uses it, not just me) .
bethany M.
hoopa
I mean it okay but I do like tarts better it just that their isn't a lot of product inside this skin care I prefer tarte and the packing is okay but cheep could of done better eh if u want a cheep one lol
Shelby D.
Golden, CO
This product was great, it  helped in lightening some of my hyperpigmentation. My skin felt soft, nourished, and moisturized after using this mask. I definitely recommend this product!
Paige F.
Sheridan
This Worked great for my skin. I have very oily skin and yet it still peels a lot so always looking for face wash/masks to try out. This helped clear up blemishes
Lindsey S.
Columbia, IL
These really leave my skin soft and hydrated. I tried them for the first time and still have some left. Not sure if I will repurchase, but I have enjoyed using them. Love these!
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
Love it! Makes my skin look fresh, supple and bright! I’m in love with the product and it’s going to be part of my beauty regime for a long long time!
Nicole S.
Cranford , NJ
I mean they are OK, but not the best.I have cheaper eye masks that work just as well. For the price I expected more.
Yanijo B.
Brandon, MS
I been interested in purchasing a whitening face mask and I recently saw a review and she states it did brighten her skin. However, I was wondering if you wear this mask at night or day and also how much time is this suppose to be on? THANKS
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
Is this a permanent effect ?