SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask 10 pcs uploaded by Adeline T.

BY SK-II

Literally top off your whitening regimen with this intensely hydrating and radiance boosting face mask from the SK-II Whitening Source line. This 100% cotton face mask, is drenched with Vitamin C, allantoin and Pitera to refresh the skin, as well as to leave it crystal clear and glowing. Each mask contains 30ml of Pitera - rich whitening essence, which penetrates deep into skin to even out skin tone. It also works with the breakthrough technology - Triple Power Enhancer which helps boost skin's protective power in three ways to give you Crystal Clear Skin. Triple Power Enhancer Boosts Skin's Protective Power Power 1: Protection against oxidation (UV and super oxide) Flava-G Hesperetin Complex helps activate skin's anti-oxidant enzyme which helps slow down the relay of melanin. Power 2: Enhanced "micro-circulation" power Flava-G Hesperetin Complex helps eliminate active oxygen (anti-oxidation) and awake skin's micro-circulation. Power 3: Regulate the source of pigmentation (excess melanin production) "MT Blocker" helps increase skin metabolism to hasten the dispersion and discharge of dark spots. Use Whitening Source Intensive Mask as a 5-minute pampering once a week to help boost skin's protective power or use it consecutively for 2-3 weeks as a daily treatment before a special event (such as a wedding or gala dinner), so you can glow with fair and crystal clear skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Is this a permanent effect ?1 Answers
  • I been interested in purchasing a whitening face mask and I recen...1 Answers
Lily M.
asheville
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask The Sk-11 facial treatment masks are a must-have for any cosplayer. Every cosplayer knows what his/her skin looks and feels like after a day of wearing primer, drying special effects makeup, fixative, glue and barrier spray. Dry as the Sahara! Tired! Grey! I clean my skin and the apply the Sk-11 mask. This mask is ingenious in how it is shaped to hug your face and reach every little nook and cranny. The serum in the packet is more than generous, I like to take the remaining serum and apply it to my neck and hands. Bonus! Then I lower the lights, and think over my day while my skin drinks in moisture. Minutes later I remove the mask, and each and every time I am AMAZED at the results. A new, rejuvenated me! Often, I will then apply street makeup and attend a convention party. When not at a Con, I use the mask at least once a month, but to be honest, I'd use it every day. You know those special products that make you feel and look special? This is one of them! A must have for anyone who wants to look rested, refreshed and beautiful.
Carol Z.
I favor this mask over the facial treatment mask, it leaves my skin really nicely hydrated for the next day, and as always the only con about this is the scent. But u still makes sure I have a couple boxes stock up at home, (everyone at home uses it, not just me) .
Paige F.
Sheridan
This Worked great for my skin. I have very oily skin and yet it still peels a lot so always looking for face wash/masks to try out. This helped clear up blemishes
Lindsey S.
Columbia, IL
These really leave my skin soft and hydrated. I tried them for the first time and still have some left. Not sure if I will repurchase, but I have enjoyed using them. Love these!
Nicole S.
Cranford
I mean they are OK, but not the best.I have cheaper eye masks that work just as well. For the price I expected more.
Lucy T.
Stockport
I'm quite pale and I notice one my skin stared to look dull due to all the travelling I do so I thought I would try this and after a couple of uses my skin started to notice my skin looked a lot brighter and healthier looking.
Pauline K.
Toronto , ON
Bought this for my sister and I last year for wedding. The mask definitely helps you rejuvenate your skin making you look fresh! We only had 3-4 hours of sleep before her wedding day and the masks made us look like we had a full 8 hours of sleep. This is also great after you've been under the sun for a while.
👻| B.
SK-II’s Brightening Derm Revival Mask is a clarifying and moisture-boosting sheet mask infused with skin-conditioning and radiance-enhancing ingredients that help transform your complexion. It intensely moisturizes to help improve uneven skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark spots for more radiant
R.Beauty 2.
I really do love this mask. It is in the higher price but totally worth it. It makes my skin feels very soft and very dewy. Also it didn't irritate my skin which is amazing. It leaves the skin feeling great and youthful.
Carolyn M.
See whitening results after continuously use for 3 days. Great for use before important events.
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
Is this a permanent effect ?
Yanijo B.
Brandon, MS
I been interested in purchasing a whitening face mask and I recently saw a review and she states it did brighten her skin. However, I was wondering if you wear this mask at night or day and also how much time is this suppose to be on? THANKS