BY SK-II

SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask - 10 pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the ...3 Answers
  • Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?1 Answers
  • How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria A.
Review for: SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask - 10 pack more...
This product saves my face from the dryness of winter it keeps you hydrated and soft the price is good for what it does and the amount you get I use it during the day and night when needed I will definitely rebuy
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Amazing mask. Love the whole sheet mask concept of it really helps with hydration and pores. Great for all skin types. Goes great with the sk2 essence before applying the mask. The price point is high but your skin glows for days
Emily F.
Midland
I loved the way my face looked and felt after using this product! It seemed to give results after just one use. I love a good facial so when I find one I can use at home and get great results from I’m sold!
Phi P.
Raleigh, NC
I had received this product as a gift from one of my best friends since they know how much I love to have brighter skin. There was a total of 10 masks I think. At first glance at the ingredients listing you see that there is tons of whitening ingredients such as Niacinamide. The application of this product was simple and did a great job at fitting my face. Now onto the review of the actual product. It made my skin have a horrible reaction just after one use. I do not know which ingredients caused this, but I ended up having a really bad burning reaction. Furthermore, the next day I woke up to small red bumps all over my face that were pus filled. I also had dry scaly red patches all over my face too. This product was definitely not made for sensitive skin at all. I looked up the price and well for 10 masks that cost over $100....its definitely not worth it at all. I feel like you would get better results if you had purchased another whitening or brightening serum like Laneige Bright Renew Serum which had worked a lot better and did not give me any type of allergic reaction. Also its a lot cheaper...almost 50% cheaper.

So just beware when purchasing this product that its not meant for those with sensitive skin.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
By far the best face mask I’ve tried! It can be pricey but if you want to indulge sometimes it’s worth the cost. I purchase it every now and then, wish I could use them every week!
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
This 2-piece cloth mask set includes pre-soaked, specially cut pieces designed for the upper and lower portions of your face. You press and mold the damp cloths to your skin, leave on for up to 20 minutes, then remove the cloths and massage the product that remains into your skin. None of this is essential, especially when you consider the whitening ingredients in this mask are found in all of the other Whitening Source products from SK-II, as well as several less expensive products from Olay, whose parent company (Procter & Gamble) also owns SK-II. There is no research proving SK-II’s Pitera ingredient has any effect on uneven skin tone or brown spots, not to mention that when it comes to skin lightening, what you do daily is far more important than what you do occasionally, which is likely how you’d use this mask (as a “special” treat, perhaps once per week). All told, the formula for this mask is relatively simple and not worth the investment. The good ingredients it contains are best utilized via other skin-care products, and you can leave this at the counter.
valeriia a.
New York
I bought this after seeing some of my favorite makeup artists using it. My skin had a bad reaction to the Murad exfoliating scrub that I had just started using so I had some areas of tender and open skin on my face and I was hesitant to start this mask before the skin healed. Like with other masks, I knew if I started it before my skin healed, it would sting my face so uncomfortably that I'd just have to rip the mask off, but I couldn't wait another day to give it a go. When I put the mask on, I forgot my face was even broken because there was no stinging at all. I left the mask on about 20 mins until parts of it were dry to the touch. After taking it off, I could see and feel immediate results. My skin was smoother and fuller and brighter. I've gotten used to the notion of "wait a couple days/weeks to see results" so I was so delightfully surprised with how my face looked after the first mask!!!! My sisters all said I was crazy for wasting so much money on these masks but with the results I got after day one, I will keep buying more!! If you have the money to spend for a moisturizing and brightening product, this is the mask for you!!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
NOT WORTH THE PRODUCT PRICE! The mask didn't fit on my face(I don't have a large face) which makes it wasteful IMO. It was so sticky and gooey when I opened the package. ITS A FREAKIN SHEET MASK IT SHOULD NOT COAT THIS MUCH. I took it off about 18 minutes later says to leave it on for 15. I rubbed it in, assuming I didn't have to apply a moisturizer cause it would like just waste product and start pilling. My face felt like it was the sticky tape on a lent roller most of the day. It even started pilling near my temples late in the day! NOT WORTH IT. I'll use and gift the rest, I purchased at SEPHORA.
Freneline M.
i have always been so meticulous about skin care product that i use especially for my skin because i have a very sensitive facial skin but so far this product is not giving me a headache and its working great really great actually im but i know my skin isnt still perfect i would always still have issues but then again i love the product thankyou
Taha P.
This mask was recommended to me by my mother since she used it often and likes the results. And since I got age spots all over my face she really want me to try it. I tried it and kind of like it a lot, because it did kind of help me to whitening my age spots and it makes my skin look radiant. Also I wear less foundation than I use to to cover the spots. My skin feels younger and beautiful!!! I definitely recommend it to anyone who have age spots. And I'm so thankful to my mother to help me to discover this product.
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the skin?
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
Is it worth it ? like how effective is it and would you recommend it ?
Donna L.
How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?