BY SK-II

Infused with Pitera™, a Vitamin C derivative and Niacinamide, this stretchable, wonderfully luxurious face mask perfectly fits the contours of your face to effectively deliver a concentrated amount of brightening ingredients deep within your skin*. Each mask drenches your skin with the same amount of serum as one full bottle of Whitening Power Spots Specialist.

Your skin is immersed with moisture, appearance of spots and other imperfections are visibly diminished.

*epidermis layer only.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

The luxurious mask is soaked in a rich gel serum that instantly sinks into your skin.

Buy on Sephora
Uyen D.
Houston
I like products that are easy to use and fit well into my streamlined routine. Well, looks like I just added another piece to that routine. This is not my first time using a face mask but it was probably the easiest. The mask comes out of the package super saturated and on a very soft material. It folds out easily and its very apparent to see which way it applies. I started applying it on my forehead and just sort of smoothed and adjusted it down the rest of my face. It was slightly cool and smelled really fresh, no weird chemical scents. After applied I almost instantly felt a slight tightening of my skin. Just noticeable, not uncomfortable in the least. I kept the mask on for about 15 minutes then removed it. I rubbed in the remaining moisture and I was good to go! Man, I can't tell you how refreshed I feel! My skin feels hydrated and a bit firmer! I am absolutely adding this Revival Mask to my simple skincare routine. It's easy to apply, comfortable to wear and I already notice a difference in my skin tone. This simple girl has just upped her game!
Lily M.
asheville
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask The Sk-11 facial treatment masks are a must-have for any cosplayer. Every cosplayer knows what his/her skin looks and feels like after a day of wearing primer, drying special effects makeup, fixative, glue and barrier spray. Dry as the Sahara! Tired! Grey! I clean my skin and the apply the Sk-11 mask. This mask is ingenious in how it is shaped to hug your face and reach every little nook and cranny. The serum in the packet is more than generous, I like to take the remaining serum and apply it to my neck and hands. Bonus! Then I lower the lights, and think over my day while my skin drinks in moisture. Minutes later I remove the mask, and each and every time I am AMAZED at the results. A new, rejuvenated me! Often, I will then apply street makeup and attend a convention party. When not at a Con, I use the mask at least once a month, but to be honest, I'd use it every day. You know those special products that make you feel and look special? This is one of them! A must have for anyone who wants to look rested, refreshed and beautiful.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This works great don’t get me wrong but this is soooooooooooo expensive. It’s almost $20 a mask and if it costs that much and you enjoy it how are you supposed to continue that beauty regimine to further improve your skin care?? I recommend something like tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask instead
Gabrielle N.
This face mask made my skin feel very soft and smooth immediately after one use! I felt that my complextion became brighter with just one face mask! It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it for immediate results. The eye part was a big too small and close together, but the nose spit perfectly fit on my small button nose!
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I wish there was a way to make these warm before you use them. This mask made my freckles less noticeable and smoothed my skin, so it was effective and I would buy again but I tend to jump from product to product. I am always on the search for bigger and better
Leslie C.
One of the best face masks i’ve ever used and i’ve used way to many. Left my skin feeling so smooth and gave it a bounce. I thought it was going to be one of those overpriced/ overhyped things, but fortunately I was wrong.
On&Poppin E.
New York
I would definitely repurchase!! Left my skin feeling moisturized and soft. On the higher end of the spectrum but worth every penny when you see and feel the results. If you can afford the SK-II, go for it, you won’t be sorry.
Even skin tone! I enjoy the long lasting glow I get from the mask.  I use it all the time before I wear make up to make my skin soft. The packaging is great, easy instructions. Definitely better than expected.
Jet B.
Wow! This product is totally one of the best i had ever tried. It might be on a pricey range but when you really take care of your skin especially with the weather here in the US. You will really not regret it. I've tried so many products and i keep on coming back on this one. I totally recommend it especially to people who really loves to pamper their skin.
Johnny R.
San Jose
I usually use the shiseido brightening masks they're $68 and I used to swear by them but these sk masks are the holy grail they feel SO GOOD and refreshing to put on your face and your face needs to be treated once in a while so it's definitely worth the splurge! I also use the essence water from sk but I think personally the masks are sk's best product!
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the skin?
Bruna G.
San Mateo, CA
Is it worth the price?
Donna L.
How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
Is it worth it ? like how effective is it and would you recommend it ?
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?