BY SK-II

SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask - 10 pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the ...3 Answers
  • Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?1 Answers
  • How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask of the century has evolved. I have struggled with the worst facial complexion my entire life. There is nothing more annoying than waking up each morning with a blotched face that you have to sculpture before leaving the house. I seen this mask on a store shelf and walked by it without a purchase. I mean, after all. most of these gadgets don't work anyhow. It was also a little pricey. Two weeks later, I received a bridal invitation to a friends wedding. I guess you can guess what happened next?I ran right back to the store and purchased that mask. I figured it couldn't hurt. When sundown came, I put the cream on my face and it felt wonderful and cool; a lot like aloe Vera. Next, I placed the mask on and went to bed. The next morning I was totally shocked. My face had no blotches and was absolutely clear. I just didn't understand how this little piece of technology could correct an issue I had struggled with my entire life. I just love it and won't ever part with it!!!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert

I use this mask for special occasions, when I want my skin looking radiant and hydrated. I have never experienced a break-out after using these masks. Each mask comes drenched in Pitera. I, like others, have found you are able to get 2 uses out of each mask. This way, I use it 2 nights in a row. I do recommend night time use because after you remove the mask and rub the excess liquid into your skin, you may notice little white flaky pieces. Not a huge deal if you are going to bed. I wake up to skin that looks refreshed.
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
This is a lovely highb and product that is worth every penny. It is so luxurious and leaves your skin so so soft. It is like getting a facial at a salon in the privacy of your home. My skin has very bad melasma due to tanning when I was young. It was very pronounced and I was very unhappy with the way my skin looked. I tried so many products. Then I saw this and tried it.
Magic ! Within 1 month I have already seen a considerable difference. Very pleased with this product and would highly recommended. 5 Stars !
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This a great face masque! It helps with a lot of different areas of concern. It's very effective at helping brighten the skin for a more even skin tone. I have sun spots, and it helps brighten them. I got a sample of this free, so I didn't get to try it out more than once but it did make my face seem a little brighter and felt great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with uneven skin tone.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland , OR
I think I like this mask even more than the facial essence mask....I think! I ADORE this mask. Yes, it's pricey but considering the price of a facial it's justifiable. I keep the masks in the fridge for an extra cooling // soothing effect. The mask itself is easy to apply, moisturizes my skin and provides an immediate plumping effect and glow. It EXFOLIATES, MOISTURIZES, PLUMPS and gives a GLOW!
Jihyun P.
Jihyun P.
Milpitas, CA
I got these maskes before my wedding. When i opened it it has a lot of serum(?) even after i took out a mask. I put a mask until it dried out (take over 30 mins) and then i used leftover serum on my face and neck. I could see my face and neck became so moist and silky next morning. If you have a big day coming like me, I recommend to use it. its very pricey but your money would worth it.
Denise K.
Denise K.
Los Angeles, CA
I suffer from melasma and dry skin. SKII masks have been a main stay in my beauty routine. I love the way these products hydrate and gives my skin a wonderful aura. I use lots of masks but when I have a very special event I choose this mask. I wish I had the funds to use this mask every day. I use every other week and supplement with other masks throughout the week. Thank you SKII
Avra K.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I like this product, it was interesting to use and definitely refreshing, I don't really know how effective it was, which I kind of always feel with face masks but it certainly felt fresh. I am not sure it will make me look ten years younger lol but I would recommend it, obviously rather pricey but perhaps I would buy again one day... we shall see!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
SK II is the king of skincare, no doubt about it. And these masks are the key to LOCK IN all the good stuff that they put into their products. I gave it 4 stars for how expensive it is.. and at this price, it's just not something I can use evereyday or even regularly. It's kind of sad. But I love this product otherwise!

Selina U.
Selina U.
Kissimmee, FL
I might be a bit biased, but if its anything Asian skin care, I am there. I am obsessed with Asian facial masks and products in general, and this product never disappoints! I love SK-II because it isn't harsh and SHOWS results. This mask brightens up my skin and makes it look radiant. I love it and will always use it.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the skin?
Donna L.
Donna L.
How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth it ? like how effective is it and would you recommend it ?
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?