BY SK-II

Infused with Pitera™, a Vitamin C derivative and Niacinamide, this stretchable, wonderfully luxurious face mask perfectly fits the contours of your face to effectively deliver a concentrated amount of brightening ingredients deep within your skin*. Each mask drenches your skin with the same amount of serum as one full bottle of Whitening Power Spots Specialist.

Your skin is immersed with moisture, appearance of spots and other imperfections are visibly diminished.

*epidermis layer only.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

The luxurious mask is soaked in a rich gel serum that instantly sinks into your skin.

Lily M.
asheville
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask The Sk-11 facial treatment masks are a must-have for any cosplayer. Every cosplayer knows what his/her skin looks and feels like after a day of wearing primer, drying special effects makeup, fixative, glue and barrier spray. Dry as the Sahara! Tired! Grey! I clean my skin and the apply the Sk-11 mask. This mask is ingenious in how it is shaped to hug your face and reach every little nook and cranny. The serum in the packet is more than generous, I like to take the remaining serum and apply it to my neck and hands. Bonus! Then I lower the lights, and think over my day while my skin drinks in moisture. Minutes later I remove the mask, and each and every time I am AMAZED at the results. A new, rejuvenated me! Often, I will then apply street makeup and attend a convention party. When not at a Con, I use the mask at least once a month, but to be honest, I'd use it every day. You know those special products that make you feel and look special? This is one of them! A must have for anyone who wants to look rested, refreshed and beautiful.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This works great don’t get me wrong but this is soooooooooooo expensive. It’s almost $20 a mask and if it costs that much and you enjoy it how are you supposed to continue that beauty regimine to further improve your skin care?? I recommend something like tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask instead
Alicia P.
Doraville, GA
This is a mediocre product because of it's abnormally high price, yet fairly average results.  I think six masks is enough to know if you like something or not. This is a pass for me mostly also because I prefer cream, or peel masks.  and there are so many more great ones on the market
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I wish there was a way to make these warm before you use them. This mask made my freckles less noticeable and smoothed my skin, so it was effective and I would buy again but I tend to jump from product to product. I am always on the search for bigger and better
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these. I read in the NY Times about a make-up artist who uses them on herself after a long flight. I tried that, and was so happy with the result. Leave it on for 15 mins and feel years younger. And my skin was visibly smoother and youthful like!
Kay L.
This mask is so luxurious and so hydrating! My skin looks so much healthier and brighter after using this. It’s definitely not cheap but I like to use it once in a while when I need that skin boost. I may or may not buy again just because of the price.
Paris H.
Las Vegas, NV
Overall, this is a pretty great mask! I feel like it helped with the appearance of my dark spots and discoloration. I think it would have to be used quite frequently for it to make a true, noticeable difference.
Sarah V.
Los Angeles
The incredibly luxurious SK-II...highly recommend this as a treatment prior to an important event. I personally think it’s slightly overpriced for what it is, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t do a phenomenal job of giving you a solid glow...
Johnny R.
San Jose
I usually use the shiseido brightening masks they're $68 and I used to swear by them but these sk masks are the holy grail they feel SO GOOD and refreshing to put on your face and your face needs to be treated once in a while so it's definitely worth the splurge! I also use the essence water from sk but I think personally the masks are sk's best product!
Jenn B.
Leaves my skin really baby soft and refreshed. I wake up the next morning with baby soft skin. I try to use one of these once a month, and the individual packaging allows me to feel like I can do that. It is really expensive, but in my opinion, worth it. I reserve the liquid in each package and use it as I would the essence.
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the skin?
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
Is it worth it ? like how effective is it and would you recommend it ?
Donna L.
How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?
Yanijo B.
Brandon, MS
I been interested in purchasing a whitening face mask and I recently saw a review and she states it did brighten her skin. However, I was wondering if you wear this mask at night or day and also how much time is this suppose to be on? THANKS