BY SK-II

SK-II Whitening Source Skin Brightener is a moisturiser that helps to eliminate dark shadows and lacklustre skin. A brightening complex helps to illuminate the skin, while a silky veil of moisture protects and softens. Features Pitera, an exclusive ingredient that works to enhance the skin's cell renewal cycle for a smoother, more radiant complexion.

SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Brigthener
  • "The Best derma Moisturiser for those having sensitive skin. Very hydrating and gentle on the skin. Use it daily to keep my skin hydrated." in 3 reviews
Sara G.
I received two samples of this product at my local Neiman Marcus with a purchase. I tried it out and loved the way it went on my skin. The only complaint I would have is that I did not see the results I expected for something this expensive, but like I said, I only received two small samples, so I didn’t try it out for too long.
Tiffany Y.
Irvine, CA
This moisturizer makes my skin feel so great and smooth . It definitely met my expectations, the quality is like all of the sk-II products i’ve used before . I would definetly recommend to my friends and I would definetly purchase it again .
Sydney S.
Severn
Doesn’t work for me! It made my skin break out!!!! My pores definitely grew over my time using this so called brightener?????? To be honest that was a wast of my money!!!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Loved it! Silky beautiful texture and skin care line! I would purchase again but pricy . I am a First time user for this line. Effective . You should give them a try and figure out how you love it yourself !
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
THIS IS MAGIC! I bought this in the Tokyo airport when I asked for a product to help with fading dark spots. It is pricey for sure, but works so well. But I can't find it in the US! I've tried reaching out to the company on social media, but never get a response.
Nguyễn N.
san jose
Good production Wow! My favorite day cream so far!
This cream is amazing! It really does make skin super soft!!!! Love the smell too. This cream is light, absorbs really well...
Love them so much
I will buy again
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Jasmine L.
Haven’t used this product as much because I’m currently using a different moisturizer and I received it as a gift but so far I like the way it makes my skin feel after the 1st use.
Lynn D.
McKenzie
I love, love this moisturizer. I believe the proper name for this is actually Brightening Derm Moisturizer. After using this, my skin became baby soft and my skin tone looks brighter overall. I was so amazed at the results, I couldn't stop caressing my face during work in the first few weeks.

I have a very dry combination skin, so I used the Facial Treatment Oil with this and it was a great match. It leaves a kind of slight greasy feel/look at first but it absorbs into the skin and in a few minutes the "grease" is gone. This product does not claim to reduce dark spots. I saw no improvement on the dark spots on my cheeks.

I will definitely repurchase. It is now my holy grail skincare product. I don't care how expensive it is. The results are just so worth it.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
This sk II moisturizer is awesome ! Hydrated my face all night and I love how it makes your face nice and smooth. I would recommend this if you need a good moisturizer.