SK-II Whitening Source Clear Lotion uploaded by Casey L.SK-II Whitening Source Clear Lotion uploaded by Brittiny B.

BY SK-II

SK-II Whitening Source Clear Lotion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

SK-II Whitening Source Clear Lotion
  • "I like very much this lotion, I think it's work very good to clear my skin and at same time, makes my skin moisturizer and very hydrating" in 3 reviews
  • "I use it almost everyday on my skin and apply it with my hands. It makes my skin smoothr the biggest thing that surprised me is that the cream I use always got flaky, but after I add this for 2 weeks, it doesn't ever get flaky ever!!!! I will use this product forever!" in 3 reviews
Victoria W.
I went through one bottle of this and while it felt nice on the skin and didn't irritate me, I didn't find that it did anything special. I didn't notice any "whitening"/brightening of dark spots or of my overall complexion. For the price, it just didn't do much.
Tammy T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: SK-II - Whitening Source Clear Lotion 150ml more...
I was given this to help minimize an age spot on my cheek. It was gentle enough, but I saw no improvement whatsoever. I'm disappointed. It's an expensive product to get something that didn't work for me. The fragrance was only so-so, but the texture was nice. Two stars.
Tali L.
Review for: SK-II - Whitening Source Clear Lotion 150ml more...
I had very high hopes for this product. While the consistency was pleasing, I don't know if I found the results as wonderful as I had hoped. The package was beautiful but I was disappointed with the actual product. I would have loved to see a better more clear result.
Justice R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: SK-II - Whitening Source Clear Lotion 150ml more...
Super great good product. I love how it makes my skin feel and I recommend this product to all of my friends. the first time I used it I was somewhat unhappy but after using it regularly my results improved and I became happy with the product
Alicia T.
Dunsmuir, CA
Review for: SK-II - Whitening Source Clear Lotion 150ml more...
Left my face smelling good and feeling better. I use this when my skin isn't in need of something heavy as a moisturizer, it's gentle and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. Too expensive to keep purchasing
Ragda K.
Fountain valley
Review for: SK-II - Whitening Source Clear Lotion 150ml more...
This product brightens your skin so well when using for uneven skin tone. My whole I have had a problem with my skin tone. My cheeks would always be yellow when the rest of my is a different color. The product is a little pricey, but it has fixed and brightens my skin tone correctly
Lena S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: SK-II - Whitening Source Clear Lotion 150ml more...
I didn't see any results with this product.  I was hoping this would tone my skin or smooth it.  Very expensive product for it not to work.  I ended up returning it.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
I absolutely LOVE this lotion! It has been perfect for evening out my skin tone! It may seem pricey, but with the results I've gotten, it's absolutely worth it. It's in beautiful, sleek packaging that looks elegant on my vanity. It did not irritate my sensitive skin at all. A little goes a long way so it will last for a good amount of time!
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I love this. It has helped with my dark spots SO much! I was always in the sun when I was younger and now that I'm older, I can really see the sun damage. This product has helped balance out my skin tone and has even brightened up my skin. If you feel like your skin lacks luster and is generally dim lit, I definitely recommend!
Brittiny B.
Mountain Grove, MO
This toner-like skin-lightening product doesn’t contain anything of significance to banish skin discolorations. If you want to see how niacinamide might work on your discolorations, you can purchase any of the serums or lightening products from Olay’s Regenerist or Definity lines (Procter & Gamble owns both SK-II and Olay, and Olay has the bette
Neha D.
Do you see dramatic result? or this another product that just exfoliates ..
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm always on the hunt for whitening products because I was a bright looking products and I also have acne spots, do you think this will work for me?