BY SK-II

A high-performance whitening face serum Features a weightless texture that dissolves rapidly into skin Formulated with a unique whitening complex Ultimate Spots Corrector Penetrates into the deep layers of skin to control melanin production at the source Visibly reduces the appearance of existing dark spots while preventing their recurrence Unveils a clearer more radiant & even-toned complexion To use: Squeeze 2 full droppers into palms. Spread evenly across the entire face patting on extra drops over areas of concern. Use day & night after cleansing & toning see more...

• Does this spot work on hyperpigmentations? How often and how long...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually helps to treat dark spots? Is it good ...1 Answers
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of desperation I broke down and bought this. It's crazy expensive (I paid $199 plus shipping :( ) and didn't seem to do much for the acne scars I wanted to fade. You're better off spending the money to get microdermabrasion and a peel from a dermatologist. You'll have better results and probably save $100
before jumping in the Sk 2 bandwagon, i made thorough research about what the possible side effects and reaction. i have white heads and sometimes acne occasionally. i had samples of these and tried them out, but in the end not only it doesnt fade my acne marks, i had couple more popped up.
Doris L.
I am a sk2 junkie.. this did not anything to my face. It was quite disappointing but it does moisturize my skin. It did not clean away any spot on my skin. I really enjoy their other serum aura cellumination..
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, I expected my dark spots to really fade. It barely did anything. This was a major flop for me. The packaging is beautiful and I do adore this brand, but skip this one!
Michelle S.
Mexico, NY
I love anything from SK-ll! The fact that they have Pitera patented in all of their products amazes me. Once you try it, you're hooked!
Daisy R.
I love it , it really worked for me , i highley reccomend it to people who havent tried it before. Defuntely worth it.
Does it works? I had got little bit spots...now i buy it by seeing it's advertising...did it works.....
Candie E.
I have not tried this yet and with all my dark spots I am very curious to know just how well it works.
Tammy W.
Does this spot work on hyperpigmentations? How often and how long do you have to use this product?
Saima M.
Does this product actually helps to treat dark spots? Is it good enough for the price tag?