BY SK-II

This indulgent super serum is perfectly blended with SK-II's highest concentrated Pitera™ and Skin Regenerating ActivTM, which penetrate surface layers for transformation that starts from within. Subtly fragranced with Rose Absolute, the most exquisite scent in the world, to comfort and lull your senses. In just 3 days, skin is firmer and more luminous, with a stunning radiance.

Texture: Rich, velvety serum that is readily absorbed by your skin.

Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Packaging is gorgeous but does it live up to the price? Yes, it works and your skin feels amazing but 300 for a product isn’t feasible for most women.

If you an afford it, try it. But you can go to a plastic surgeons office, have your skin analyzed and try cheaper alternatives that are a 100 a product.

I was sad when it ran out, but I would rather invest than spend this much again. I prefer Lancer and skinceuticals.
A B.
Los Angeles
Heard great things about it and dying to try it but haven't because it is not affordable, it's so highly priced it may be a car payment for most. I would love if they would make smaller travel size amounts to try before committing that much in a product that may or may not work.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I have recently been loving face here rooms. They work wonders for people with dry your skin and also with people fighting with wrinkly sicken. The packaging is so sleek and shiny and very fancy looking I would buy this again for sure
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
Don’t forget serum in your skincare routine. Look it up, it is one of the most important steps. If you are looking for a serum, make certain that you at least look into this one. It is a fantastic option!
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
@bzzagent. I got this as a product to review for bzzagent in return of my completely honest review. This is such an amazing serum. I could never ever justify buying this myself but it’s so hydrating, my skin is soft, plump and so stubble. The slight rose scent is divine. I just can’t justify the price tag and so happy I got to try it.
Soraya A.
Although this line is SO expensive (at least for me) it is an ultimate splurge-worthy purchase. Each item is luxurious and amazing quality. I wish it weren't so pricey as I would buy everything regularly if it were more inexpensive!
Lauren J.
This stuff is really nice on your skin, I feel like I have really large pores and this seem to make them look smaller somehow.
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
This is a good product for dry skin. It helps it get moisture and is non flacky. It has really cute packaging also ladies.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Let you see what I can have done ✅ was your thanksgiving night I love you’re not there 💗
Sadaf J.
Sharjah , Uae
The only thing ultimate about SK-II's Ultimate Revival Serum is the price, and that's not good news for your skin. It is nearly identical to SK-II's LXP Ultimate Serum, which costs the same and is every bit as underwhelming for what amounts to a substantial skin-care investment. For what this single serum costs, you could assemble a brilliant anti-aging skin-care routine and have money left over to go out for a nice dinner!
Lauren B.
Weuhh that's a very pricey serum
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
How can it be for normal, oily and dry skin?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Is it worth the cost
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
What exactly is the purpose of a serum?
Areeka M.
Srinagar
Will it help with dryness?

Sephora