SK-II Stempower Rich Cream uploaded by trish g.SK-II Stempower Rich Cream uploaded by Melissa G.

BY SK-II

This rich anti-aging super cream contains Stem-Acanax, Pitera™ and 49% more skin conditioning ingredients than SK-II STEMPOWER to provide intensive nourishment that addresses the concerns of firmness, wrinkles, dryness and sagging skin.

In just 2 weeks, your facial features are visibly more contoured.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

Rich but non-greasy, it spreads easily across your face.

Water, Glycerin, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Ethylparaben, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Methylsilanol Tri-PEG-8 Glyceryl Cocoate, Methicone, CI 77891, CI 77492.

SK-II Stempower Rich Cream
  • "super hydrating and luxurious. It sits really well under concealer or foundation etc. It's the perfect texture and easy to absorb. highly recommend this product. " in 4 reviews
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Surprisingly, I didn't have the best experience with this cream. When I put it on, it was very watery and sticky. I couldn't deal with it so I washed it off shortly after. After that horror story, however, it did leave my skin very soft and glowing. I might buy again, because it is very likely that I just got a bad batch.
Melissa G.
Excellent! Costly, but well worth the price because it's beneficial to the skin without harshness. when I use it, my skin seems to be tighter and fuller. I had been thinking that it was the combination of this product and the other products I'm using - but could be just this!
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Everything from this brand is amazing. My skin drinks this up and rewards me with super soft and supple skin. I've never had and issue with wrinkles except for between my eyebrows and those are going away, plus my skin tone is improving as well. Love it!
Adrienne M.
Burbank, CA
Really think but great for a refreshing moisturized skin! I was surprised at how at the end of the day my skin still felt moisturized, it really absorbs into your skin well.
Alicia C.
San Diego , CA
This product has such a perfect thick cream for your face, after a nice face mask applying this makes your face brighten and feels extremely smooth. I love this face cream.
Bianca Y.
Millbrae, CA
A very rich and luxurious cream. It goes on very smoothly and you can feel it sink into your skin. I love it because it provides a lot of moisture and doesn’t just sit on top of the skin. Very nice and effective face cream.
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
This is a great product that I love and of course I wouldn't just say that. It was a great value and a great price for what I paid. It wasn't harsh on my skin whichninloved
Princess N.
Oksay so this product is pricey!! I mean all SKI-II products are pricey but let me tell you that it's worth every, every, every, every SINGLE CENT! My skin NEVER felt as suptle after using this product. I got this from Bergdof during a beauty event and I was so happy that I purchased. I would love to try other items in this line if my pockets allowed.
Hadeel M.
Instantly brightened and smoothed out my skin texture, also I felt that it evened my skin tone.  It didn't affect the appearance of fine lines or pores but it's incredibly hydrating.
Patricia P.
Charleston, SC
Love this product, it very gentle on my skin ! It moisturizers my skin and made it feel supple and soft. I felt my skin more alive.