SK-II Stempower Eye Cream uploaded by trish g.

BY SK-II

Brand from Japan: SK-II. This soft, smooth cream helps give you bigger and younger looking eyes. Formulated with a potent anti-aging combination of Stem-Acanax Eye Complex and Pitera, it triggers a chain reaction from within. Provides radical firmness on three crucial points around the eyes. Helps strengthen the skin and enhances its natural ability to renew itself. Reducing sagging of skin and the appearance of wrinkles. Most users agree that their eyes feel younger and brighter after just two weeks. A soft and light cream that's easily absorbed by your skin. How to Use: After cleansing, condition the skin with a clear lotion and milky lotion. Take the amount about size of 0.5cm in diameter and very gently spread over around eyes using the ring finger. Pack Size - 15g see more...

Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I adore this eye cream. I have noticed a huge difference when I added this into my routine. I used to use Origins Ginzing eye cream but that was to glittery and I saw no results after using it for almost a year. when I started using this I saw results in 4 weeks. I am super happy with it. I love SK-II products in general, and this is no exception.
Nydia G.
Bronx, NY
In a week I seen a difference. There's not much I can say about this product. SK-II products are my holy grail products.
Jayme L.
White Bear Lake
I had noticed some fine lines starting to form at the corners of my eyes. After using this my bags have disappeared, the discoloration is reduced, and the lines have been smoothed away. My eyes are no longer puffy despite seasonal allergies. A little bit goes a long way.
Kristen F.
Plantsville
In my opinion this is the best of the best when it comes to an all over amazing eye cream! They use such amazing ingredients in all their products and in this one its the perfect mixture to be delicate enough to be used on an area where the skin needs it to be, but at the same time it gets the job done! You will see a huge improvement in any fine lines and wrinkles and you will notice your skin start to renew itsself!
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
I'm a long time user of this product and I love it. I know the price point is quite large for a eye cream but the results and the life of the product are worth the price. I use this at night before I go to bed and I wake up the next day with smooth under eye skin that looks bright and younger. I struggled to find the perfect eye cream that I need. I'm young I have great skin but my eyes looked 80 years old from lack of sleep. This was the trick!!  Instant results perfect for what I need. It gives a slight lift also that is a added bonus.
Shelby R.
Brooklyn, NY
There are so many mediocre eye creams that you cannot really see a difference with. This eye cream however, is not in that category. You can see the next day a noticeable difference in your skin texture but also how it looks under makeup. This eye cream works and makes a difference even overnight. Although subtle (like all eye creams) this makes an immediate difference as far as the wrinkles you see after applying thick under eye concealer.
Mallory M.
Chicago
I thought that this eye cream felt extremely luxurious making my under eye area very hydrated.  The only problem is that I noticed my under eyes began to develop milia after using this product that was very hard to get rid of.  Therefore I do not think I will be trying this again.
Alex M.
Montclair , CA
It feels really nice on the skin, it's a bit pricy in my opinion. I think it's a bit overpriced and well it does do the job there's others that do just as good. It's more like of those things your paying for name. It does feel good but I probably wouldn't repurchase just for the price and I know there's other products that do the same cheaper.
Lori M.
This cream is fantastic for the under eye and also on those little wrinkles that sneak up on you before you know it It wax so easy to purchase from Amazon and delivered to my front door Thid was my first time purchasing it but I'm sure glad I did !! It was so easy delivered to my front door and easy to use I skipped it into my purse so I have it to refresh my face half way through the day who doesn't want to feel pampered !!
Angela J.
Leominster, MA
I got a sample of this and I know that typically you don't see results with samples but my under eyes were so much brighter in just a small amount of times. I don't have bags so I'm not sure how it works for that but for dark circles this is a must