SK-II Stempower Eye Cream uploaded by Holly N.SK-II Stempower Eye Cream uploaded by trish g.

BY SK-II

Formulated with the powerful ingredients the SK-II Signs eye cream helps you minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This SK-II anti-aging promotes skin renewal and improves your skin texture and tone. Containing the blend of Peptide and Pitera, this SK-II skin care deeply provides moisture to your skin. As claimed by the makers, the SK-II Signs eye cream diminishes puffiness, dark circles, and premature aging. Apart from hydrating your skin this SK-II anti-aging also clarifies your skin. A younger, smoother and glowing skin texture can be yours with this SK-II skin care.

Water / glycerin / Garakutomisesu culture (milk) / niacinamide / isohexadecane / BG / Penchirengurikoru / isopropyl isostearate / petrolatum / dimethicone / tri (caprylic / capric acid) glyceryl / (vinyl dimethicone / methicone silsesquioxane ) cross polymer / polyacrylamide / lauroyl glutamine di (octyldodecyl / phytosteryl / behenyl) / stearyl alcohol / Cetanol / hydrogenated polyisobutene / behenyl / nylon-12 / panthenol / tocopherol acetate / titanium oxide / benzyl alcohol / Dimethiconol / methyl paraben / laureth-7 / stearic acid PEG-100 / stearic acid / EDTA-2Na / cetearyl glucoside / cetearyl alcohol / mica / propyl paraben / olive oil PEG-7 carboxylic acid Na / ethyl paraben / coconut oil fatty acid PEG-7 glyceryl / water oxide Na / hydrolysis white lupine protein / iron oxide / perfume / alfalfa extract / Siberian ginseng root extract / olive oil / polyquaternium -7 / triethoxysilane caprylyl silane / Arch choke leaf extract / carbomer / palmitoyl dipeptide -7 / jojoba seed extract / methyl silanol tri (coconut fatty acid PEG-8 glyceryl) / methicone / DNA

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I have been using the SK-11 R.N.A.POWER Eye Cream Radical New Age for a little over 2 weeks. I've been applying it twice daily. I have sensitive eyes and skin. I have not had any difficulties. The before and after pictures are without filters. I actually can see some improvement. The slight eye creases or wrinkles are disappearing. The cream is very hydrating and it plumps up my skin. I feel that hydration is the key to getting rid of my wrinkles. I have got myself in a great facial routine and I don't plan on changing it. I honestly can't wait to compare the pictures after completing the jar. This full size jar could probably last me about 2 months. I use it moderately; however a little goes a long ways. I would definitely try out this eye cream. The proof is in the pictures with this product!
Kristen F.
Plantsville
In my opinion this is the best of the best when it comes to an all over amazing eye cream! They use such amazing ingredients in all their products and in this one its the perfect mixture to be delicate enough to be used on an area where the skin needs it to be, but at the same time it gets the job done! You will see a huge improvement in any fine lines and wrinkles and you will notice your skin start to renew itsself!
Shelby R.
Brooklyn, NY
There are so many mediocre eye creams that you cannot really see a difference with. This eye cream however, is not in that category. You can see the next day a noticeable difference in your skin texture but also how it looks under makeup. This eye cream works and makes a difference even overnight. Although subtle (like all eye creams) this makes an immediate difference as far as the wrinkles you see after applying thick under eye concealer.
Alexandra M.
Montclair , CA
It feels really nice on the skin, it's a bit pricy in my opinion. I think it's a bit overpriced and well it does do the job there's others that do just as good. It's more like of those things your paying for name. It does feel good but I probably wouldn't repurchase just for the price and I know there's other products that do the same cheaper.
Mallory M.
Chicago
I thought that this eye cream felt extremely luxurious making my under eye area very hydrated.  The only problem is that I noticed my under eyes began to develop milia after using this product that was very hard to get rid of.  Therefore I do not think I will be trying this again.
Jayme L.
White Bear Lk, MN
I had noticed some fine lines starting to form at the corners of my eyes. After using this my bags have disappeared, the discoloration is reduced, and the lines have been smoothed away. My eyes are no longer puffy despite seasonal allergies. A little bit goes a long way.
Lori M.
This cream is fantastic for the under eye and also on those little wrinkles that sneak up on you before you know it It wax so easy to purchase from Amazon and delivered to my front door Thid was my first time purchasing it but I'm sure glad I did !! It was so easy delivered to my front door and easy to use I skipped it into my purse so I have it to refresh my face half way through the day who doesn't want to feel pampered !!
Angela J.
Leominster, MA
I got a sample of this and I know that typically you don't see results with samples but my under eyes were so much brighter in just a small amount of times. I don't have bags so I'm not sure how it works for that but for dark circles this is a must
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
Had the sample but ran out before I can really make decision to buy it. A bit pricey would love to try it again!! Would like to find something to help wrinkles, clean my skin from dis color and just hell my skin feel young again
Krystal H.
This feels great under your eyes. It has a smooth and rich texture when applied on your skin. I highly recommend this to everyone! You'll see results within 4-5days using the product.