BY SK-II

SK-II Stempower is a powerful, non-greasy anti-aging moisturizer Highly concentrated with the advanced Stem-Acanax Complex & PiteraTM Dissolves deep to improve skin from within while reinforcing the structure of epidermis Rich in conditioning ingredients that shield skin from severe environmental aggressions Delivers instant & long-lasting moisture Corrects radical firmness in 10 days while minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Unveils a softer, smoother, brighter, re-sculpted & younger looking complexion.

SK-II Stempower
  • "I've been using this cream for a month and I love it. Makes my skin look healthy glow and well moisture. No more dry skin." in 3 reviews
Mayuko T.
This dream really keeps my skin moisturized. My skin feels really plumped and smooth in the morning. It doesn't feel as plumped o. The days I slip this moisturizer!
Zhanna K.
Birmingham , AL
While I'm completely obsessed with the SK-II essence and it's one of my can't-live-without products, I thought this moisturizer left me disappointed. The smell is nice and consistency seems smooth and nice at first, but often left my skin feeling "filmy" and would sometimes cause my makeup to pull. I went back to La Mer, which has never failed me.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
this is one of the most overhyped brands I have ever used. they are way too expensive for what you are getting. There are products that are worth the price tag such as tatcha and Sicily
ruby w.
Chula Vista , CA
Sk II is one of the best skincare brands that I have used. The essence is superb, but this stemcream is lush. My skin is transformed. Clear and even-skin toned. Plumped and moisturized.
Maria G.
Very hydrating moisturizer. Good for combo and dry skin. Purchased from Nordstrom. It worked well with my combo skin. Very effective. Would recommend. A little goes a long way.
Kulpreeya L.
Port Arthur
I like the way it took care of my skin flow and light. Igood I never alergien in this brand. The package was a bit big and hevy. And pricey but it worth.
Christina L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
All time fav moisturizer, keep my skin look fresh and bright all day. Does help reduce my enlarge pore. A little goes a long way.
Ari C.
Yorba Linda, CA
Sk-ll is an amazing brand that can be a bit pricey but the results make up for it, making the money well spent.
Noor F.
This is one of my favourite night creams! I love how this is really rich and helps to keep my face moisturized. I'd love to repurchase this over and over again, however, this is just too pricey for me to continue buying it regularly. Apart from that, this is a really great face cream.
Natalia C.
Bali
A bit heavy formula, best to use this at night before go to sleep. Very moisturizing. Been using this on and off for years. Passed on from my mother, who always use this products. Definately would recommend this.