BY SK-II

In as little as 10 days of use, Stempower cream dramatically strengthens the epidermal structure to enhance skin firmness, improve elasticity and promote resilience. Active ingredient of StemAcanax complex is derived from Siberian ginseng and pitera, SK-II-exclusive ingredients renowned for their ability to repair and rejuvenate on a cellular level, restoring skin's youthful and vibrant glow with continued use. Contain SK-II new ingredient StemAcanax complex. Experience radical firmness. Focus on the source of skin s beauty. Feel the youthful beauty of many years ago. This anti-aging moisturizer, inspired by in-depth epidermal root cell research, is designed to empower women to experience radical firmness in 10 days. How to Use: After applying clear lotion and essence, take an appropriate amount of cream with spatula onto palm. Dot on forehead, cheeks and chin and gently spread all over the face. Pack Size - 50g see more...

Mayuko T.
Mayuko T.
This dream really keeps my skin moisturized. My skin feels really plumped and smooth in the morning. It doesn't feel as plumped o. The days I slip this moisturizer!
Kulpreeya L.
Kulpreeya L.
Port Arthur
I like the way it took care of my skin flow and light. Igood I never alergien in this brand. The package was a bit big and hevy. And pricey but it worth.
Ari C.
Ari C.
Yorba Linda, CA
Sk-ll is an amazing brand that can be a bit pricey but the results make up for it, making the money well spent.
Siti R.
Siti R.
DKI Jakarta
I've been using this cream for a month and I love it. Makes my skin look healthy glow and well moisture. No more dry skin.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Bali
A bit heavy formula, best to use this at night before go to sleep. Very moisturizing. Been using this on and off for years. Passed on from my mother, who always use this products. Definately would recommend this.
CamTu N.
CamTu N.
I normally save this moisturiser for winter night or someday that my skin feel dehydrated and dull. It works overnight, brighten my skin up and sooth my skin well