BY SK-II

Anti-aging and ultra-moisturizing cream is clinically proven to dramatically strengthen and improve the epidermal structure in as little as 10 days of use, leading to a noticeable improvement in skin firmness and elasticity. A combination of SK-II exclusive Siberian ginseng and pitera result in the active ingredient of StemAcanax Complex that works on the cellular level to restore skin's youthful and vibrant glow. Contain SK-II new ingredient StemAcanax complex. Experience radical firmness. Focus on the source of skin s beauty. Feel the youthful beauty of many years ago. This anti-aging moisturizer, inspired by in-depth epidermal root cell research, is designed to empower women to experience radical firmness in 10 days. How to Use: After applying clear lotion and essence, take an appropriate amount of cream with spatula onto palm. Dot on forehead, cheeks and chin and gently spread all over the face. Pack Size - 80g see more...

Zhanna K.
Birmingham, AL
While I'm completely obsessed with the SK-II essence and it's one of my can't-live-without products, I thought this moisturizer left me disappointed. The smell is nice and consistency seems smooth and nice at first, but often left my skin feeling "filmy" and would sometimes cause my makeup to pull. I went back to La Mer, which has never failed me.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
this is one of the most overhyped brands I have ever used. they are way too expensive for what you are getting. There are products that are worth the price tag such as tatcha and Sicily
ruby w.
Chula Vista , CA
Sk II is one of the best skincare brands that I have used. The essence is superb, but this stemcream is lush. My skin is transformed. Clear and even-skin toned. Plumped and moisturized.
Maria G.
Very hydrating moisturizer. Good for combo and dry skin. Purchased from Nordstrom. It worked well with my combo skin. Very effective. Would recommend. A little goes a long way.
Noor F.
This is one of my favourite night creams! I love how this is really rich and helps to keep my face moisturized. I'd love to repurchase this over and over again, however, this is just too pricey for me to continue buying it regularly. Apart from that, this is a really great face cream.
carmen c.
Bilbao
Porfavor me gustaría probarlo y darlo a conocer cón mis amigas y mis redes sociales y escribir me reseña