SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream

by SK-II

A nourishing eye cream that quickly melts into skin to supercharge the eye area, fight visible signs of aging, and make eyes appear bigger and more youthful looking. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, Dark CirclesFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Pitera™: A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin's natural moisturizing factors; contains over 50 micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and acids to condition skin's natural functions- InfinitPower Technology: An exclusive cocktail of power ingredients formulated with calla lily extract.

Does this reduce puffiness above the eyes & under please ?
I''m a freak when it comes to eye care, did ANYONE see true changes as well enjoyed?
I've tried this cream and it's really good, has anyone else had similar results?
Start your review of SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream!
Laura-Maria P.
Redondo Beach, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by Laura-Maria P.
I also left a review of the moisturizer which feels like creamy velvety butter on your skin with an absolutely divine light scent… (I can’t figure out what scent it reminds me of, but I definitely have nostalgia and feelings of happiness and joy which is very strange but made me want to instantly buy this set, but when I saw how expensive it was I was devastated.) This eye cream is a bit more light weight feeling than the moisturizer but that could be because I’m applying it over the moisturizer which already left a buttery texture on my skin. I’m constantly trying new products and different brands, but I am absolutely blown away and I cannot emphasize that enough. WOW. 110% WOW. I will NEVER waste on La Mer ever again as this stuff is the real deal!
Meg C.
Marietta, GA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by Meg C.
Over the past two weeks my eye cream has barely made a dent meaning it lasts a long time. It feels nice on my skin and blends great. However, it is very expensive and not cruelty free which I am passionate about so because of pricing and the fact that they test on animals I personally wouldn’t recommend. I feel like there are so many other great eye creams.
Heidi N.
Los Angeles, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by Heidi N.
Absolutely love! It’s like going to the spa but from home 💞 Makes my skin feel amazing and smooth! One of my new favs!!
danielle W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by danielle W.
I think its very hydrating. I have only used it twice and haven’t really seen a difference but does leave my under eyes feeling very soft.
Nayelly T.
Pacoima, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by Nayelly T.
I’ve never been an eye cream person, personally never thought I needed it but as soon as I applied it I could tell a difference, I was mind blown
FOTOUN B.
Leesburg, VA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by FOTOUN B.
Rich cream but not heavy ! I never find the right eye cream and some dermatologists say that no need for it , but with my eyes I absolutely need something! This eye cream is great to try it’s hydrating and I felt it helped my puffy eyes in the morning
Dianne Y.
Atlanta, GA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by Dianne Y.
I’ve never been one to use eye cream, but I loved the way this felt on my face! Im not entirely sure that I can see the effects of this cream yet, but it hasn’t reacted negatively so far. I’ll definitely keep trying this every night!
Natalia O.
Harlingen, TX
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by Natalia O.
I really liked this product so much. I understand they are samples that we got but I still have so much product left in the container. When I say little goes a long way it really does! It is on the pricey side but believe me it makes a difference in your skincare routine. I had really bad under eyes but now they look better. I know they say skincare takes a while to take effect on your skin but the first week using it I noticed a huge difference. I really enjoyed this product and amazed that I got to try an amazing brand/ formula.
Tin-tin U.
Fairfax, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by Tin-tin U.
This eye cream is expensive and the sample I got was small; but the cream is somewhat viscous and a little goes a long way. Once applied It gives that a rich hydrated feel. Would recommend going for more affordable options though.
gina B.
Parma Heights, OH
SK-II SKINPOWER Eye Cream uploaded by gina B.
I really love this amazing eye cream. I love that it feels light. it blends nicely into the skin so it doesn't feel like you have anything on. I also really love that it doesn't have a smell. it spreads easily so a little goes a long ways.