SK-II SKINPOWER Cream

by SK-II

A velvety moisturizer that melts into skin and intensely hydrates to supercharge your skin for a youthful, healthy look. Skin Type: Normal, DrySkincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Pitera™: A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin's natural moisturizing factors; contains over 50 micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and acids to condition skin's natural functions- InfinitPower Technology: An exclusive cocktail of power ingredients formulated with calla lily extract, dokudami extract, and peony extract to charge the power source of skin.

How is this different from RNA cream? Is it meant to replace it? How do they compare?
A makeup lover? But want it for free? Look no further! Exclusivester on Facebook is offering FREE amazon products to product testers in US, UK and Canada. Join today and avail our best deals on branded makeup, kitchen supplies, furniture, baby products, household appliances, clothing and other accessories. SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum OUAI Wave Spray LOréal Pure Clay Multi-mask L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh Ritual Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist Atelier Cologne Lemon Island Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Completely Bare don't grow GLOW Gradual Tan Body Moisturizer & Hair Inhibitor Completely Bare completely smooth Moisturizing No-bump Shave Gel Fresh 6.0 oz.(pack of 1) Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush [brand:revlon]
How does this compare to the discontinued SK II RNA Power Cream?
Start your review of SK-II SKINPOWER Cream!
Mia C.
Long Beach, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Mia C.
Instantly as soon as I open the skin power cream smells fresh and light I love the tan color of the cream reminds me of cocoa butter it’s very light and fluffy my skin smooth but not like it has a thick layer of moisture on it….. I will continue to use this product to see how my face reacts to it I’ve been using it for three days now and no new breakouts!!!
Gabriela D.
West Palm Bch, FL
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Gabriela D.
I love this cream because it leaves my skin very hydrated, I like to use it in my night routine, it has a very rich smell, it is so impressive how in the morning my skin wakes up soft, it is not like other creams that wake up greasy,  This is a sensation of softness and hydration.  Be delighted with this product
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Melanie F.
I’ve always heard great things about this brand, I was so excited to get to try it! This cream was wonderful, it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin, it was lightweight and perfect for summer time, it didn’t cause redness and my makeup went on smoothly over it! I got to try this cream for free in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Vanessa L.
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Vanessa L.
I had never used this type of cream before. I applied this cream all over my face and neck. After a few minutes my face was glowing. My complexion became brighter Period it really enhanced the texture of my skin making it look beautiful. #influenster #sk-ii #beauty #flawless #skincare
Rocky H.
Redding, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Rocky H.
this face cream is amazing. it does have a scent that kind smells like an old lady, but besides that it is an amazing product. Even though it was not a very big container it doesn't take much and it will last quite some time. I have been using this product for about two weeks now and see results! I will continue to use until its gone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to moisturize their skin!
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Michelle B.
I received this sample size for review purposes. I really liked how this spread on my skin and left a very nice brightness too it and left my face baby smooth. Due to the high price I will not purchase this.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Rachel C.
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Rachel C.
REALLY WAS IMPRESSED...WITH SK11..WHEN I FIRST USED THE ESSENCE..I AUTOMATICALLY SAW RESULTS AND THE PACKAGING WAS JUST ELLAGANT.. then saw the eye cream and face CREAM AND I GOT EXCITED ...AFTER GIVING IT A FULL WEEK I MUST SAY THEY DID IT AGAIN ... INSTANTLY I SAW RESULTS...it really is wonderful after it drys down it leaves no heaviness or greasy feeling .the smell is amazing...I usually do unscented but I love this one ❤️💋❤️ packaged perfectly ...and wow the FIRMNESS it gives the skin .it feels sooo soothing when applied...and within a day or so I could really see difference with firming and smooths and rough areas ...and really helps reduce the appearance of dark spots ..it wears nice under makeup which is important to me...I had no issues.no irration..I feel the whole Petra system is really good bang for ur buck...THE cream IS SUPER CONCENTRATE...U DONT NEED BUT the size of a dime for whole face
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Elena U.
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Elena U.
The cream has a clear cosmetic fragrance that quickly disappears. But I still don't understand the presence of such a strong scent in the face cream. I have combination skin. I used a cream solo, and covered serums of other brands, and with essence from SK II. I have never seen such horror! After using the cream for 5 days, my pores on my face turned to craters! The skin on my face was shiny with grease, my forehead was covered with small pimples. The cream emphasized all wrinkles and skin imperfections. I was really shocked! After taking a break for a week, and bringing the skin back to normal, I started using SK II cream again. And everything happened again! Maybe the cream is not for my skin type, but for that kind of money you still expect a good effect! Obviously I will not advise the cream. You can find budget creams with better quality!
Brittnee G.
Bend, OR
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Brittnee G.
absolutely love this face cream. it's thick but not as thick as Lamar or Charlotte tilbury magic cream. it is not heavily scented but has a nice soft scent. it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. I have combo skin it didn't break me out, it doesn't leave me looking greasy, my skin absorbs it so quick it's great!! definitely a wonderful moisturizer
Aimee L.
Romney, WV
SK-II SKINPOWER Cream uploaded by Aimee L.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This cream is absolutely amazing and needs no improvement. It's more on the pricey side so at the moment I won't be able to repurchase it but I highly recommend this product to others.