BeautyBodyBody CareSK-II
SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion

SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion

by SK-II

An airy, light moisturizer that absorbs quickly to boost skin's bounciness and suppleness for a more youthful, healthy look. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Pitera™: A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin's natural moisturizing factors; contains over 50 micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and acids to condition skin's natural functions- InfinitPower Technology: An exclusive cocktail of power ingredients formulated with calla lily extract, dokudami extract, and peony extract.

How does this compare to the R.N.A SKINPOWER Cream ?
Is SKII worth the money?
I love the smell of the lotion does anyone know one that smells just like this but not as expensive?
Start your review of SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion!
Krystal W.
Beaumont, CA
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Krystal W.
The Skinpower Airy Milky Lotion has been a lovely addition to my routine. If you don’t like a fragranced moisturizer, I wouldn’t recommend..however I don’t mind my products smelling good as long as it isn’t irritating - which this does smell good and it’s non-irritating on my skin. I’ve been using in my am and pm routine to test it out and i even used it when my skin was highly sensitized and it caused no burning and felt moisturizing without any greasiness. My skin was flaky and after using the SKII line, my sensitized skin went back to normal and is soft and supple! After reading about the ingredients I was pretty impressed! Took a star off because it’s so expensive for a moisturizer IMO.
Winona D.
Mckinney, TX
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Winona D.
The product is very smooth and a little goes a long way! It is a bit pricey but it does improve me skin and helps with my dryness. This for me is a night cream and doesn’t feel oily on my skin. If you have the money I definitely splurge!
Renee D.
Fort Smith, AR
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Renee D.
This product is way too much fragranced for me. Although, the smell did disappear after wearing only a few minutes. This product made my skin feel nice and hydrated. I’m only giving it 3 stars because of the smell and I didn’t find it as hydrating as some other face moisturizers that are far cheaper. I wouldn’t spend my money on this in the future. I received this complimentary for my honest review.
Brittany B.
East Islip, NY
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Brittany B.
I enjoyed the airy lotion for the few days I was able to test it out. I really liked how it made my skin feel and look. I was only sent a sample which I opted out of so I can’t say the effects of long term use. Knowing how expensive the product is I don’t know if I would purchase myself and usually money is not a factor for me when it comes to skin care. I would like to add whoever that when I tried to wear under my makeup it would pull up horribly. I liked how it felt alone but I definitely could not layer it under my other products! Thank you influencer for the opportunity to try this!
Marta G.
Graham, WA
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Marta G.
I loved this product and really was impressed with this product line. I have never seen or heard about the company prior to receiving these products to test. I do think they are kinda expensive and kinda one negative to liking them but maybe with 60 day daily use I would become more likely to spend that much. overall I was very impressed with the rich texture, smell and results. The scent was light and refreshing and I loved it. the texture was rich and creamy and made my skin super soft and plump and hydrated. I felt my skin looked like it was photoshopped and lines were less noticeable and pores seemed a bit more blurred. I did only test daily for 20 days but I think it's necessary to test out at least 30 to 60 days min before true results show. so I recommend and I look forward to trying more products from this line.
Jessica O.
Toms River, NJ
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Jessica O.
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Jessica O.
First off this entire line is beyond amazing ! I’ve never had the pleasure of using this brand before and I am hooked. This lotion is so light and airy yet so moisturizing without leaving any residue on my face. It’s smells amazing very similar to a laundry detergent fresh scent, but in a good way. Even afterwards my foundation looked the best it ever has. This is by far my favorite face lotion now. Definitely recommend this 100/10 for me. 😊
Liseth T.
West Jordan, UT
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Liseth T.
I received this complimentary from Influenster. This face scream has a very nice pleasant smell which I enjoy. However I do prefer non scented moisturizers. It has a light and airy feel. It did leave my skin feeling smooth, soft, and absorbs nicely. I have combo-dry skin with some acne prone. This face cream did not break me out. This is good for a day cream for me as I like my night creams a little more rich.
Kathryn C.
Mohegan Lake, NY
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Kathryn C.
I received this complimentary in a voxbox as a 4 part system. Cleanser, toner, essence then lotion. I like the lotion as it light and doesn't have any harsh fragrance. My skin was clearer after 4 weeks but a bit dry that I sometimes needed to reapply the lotion.
Amanda F.
Eastchester, NY
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Amanda F.
A little bit goes a long way with this product which I love. Very lightweight on the skin. Great for summertime when you don’t want a heavy moisturizer. After googling the price I do believe it is a little pricey for the product.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland, NY
SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion uploaded by Gwendolyn H.
this stuff is so nice. I love how thick it is. the price is high but it's considered luxury so, I will probably buy again just because I liked how it made my skin look nice when I wore only this. I would def recommend it.