Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Marcus S.
Marcus S.
Stuart, FL
This 3D stretch mask is drenched with a potent cocktail of Pitera, Oli-Vityl, Signaline and Niacinamide to noticeably firm and contour areas that are most prone to sagging.
It firms the forehead, sides of your nose and cheekbones and the skin around the jawline and corners of the mouth to give you a strikingly, more contoured facial profile.
The innovative 3D stretch design has been specially created to seamlessly fit the face with an immediate appearance-lifting effect:
Mary H.
Mary H.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I had heard so many great things about this brand so I was super excited to see Sephora was selling a one time use of these masks. I knew I had to try one. It really moisturizes and plumps up the face. It also really hydrates and fills in the fine lines and wrinkles as well. Superb product that is definitely being added to my beauty routine. Even though they are a little pricey I highly recommend these masks. Worth every penny for the amazing results! Love them!
Aling Z.
Aling Z.
Valley Vlg, CA
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask
This mask is probably one of the most pricy masks you can find. Yes, you will glow and look fab after you use it, but is it worth the price tag? You can find some awesome masks for a fraction that work just as well, but this is cheaper than a facial and gives you some similar glow-inducing results. I keep a few and use them before special occasions and use my cheaper ones more regularly.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
SK-II Mask is great, i love the feeling of my skin after the very first use, the brand is very expensive but i consider that the product is very high quality so ois completely worth what you pay for it, i have recommend this brand to all my family and friends and with the results the saw in my skin they got completely convinced of the product quality
Dallas
This mask left my skin smooth and radiant. My face definitely was lifted and my pores were visibly smaller. I purchased it online at their official website. It comes packaged in envelopes with a top of the face and bottom of the face mask. You have to stretch it over your face. I will use this miracle mask again.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually like to use makes as the seasons change, because our skin and body chemistry changes with the weather. I love SK-Skinn redefining mask, it was like going to the spa-but in your home. My skin felt instantly refreshed and renewed. I would love to get this as a gift again, as it is out of my price range.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
An amazing mask that will kea e your skin plump and looking amazing. When I worked in Sephora I would always recommend this to the customers since it does wonders. It is worth the price and there are noticeable differences after its uses. I purchase it frequently and absolutely love it
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pico Rivera, CA
When I first saw this last me of product I thought it was made for women in their 50s or older. I guess not!The product is a bit pricey I thought, but the products work great. When I don't have enough to sleep, I would put this on and the next day my skin looks glowing and less tired.
kristy h.
kristy h.
I LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin and it is so gentle and does not feel harsh one bit! The packaging is super cute also. I think this is a great value for the price it costs. The scent is not very strong which I love. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Jan T.
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
This mask is like magic! It just so sad that its super expensive and I just use it when I have a special occasion coming up. This works wonders especially when used with their serum! The scent is not very strong which I love. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Donna L.
Anyone getting result from this mask? I tried once but compare to Facial Treatment Mask I don't see a dramatic result. How often can u use to get the result? Thks