SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask uploaded by Gina P.SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask uploaded by Alena T.SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask uploaded by Mayra M.

BY SK-II

This 3D stretch mask is drenched with a potent cocktail of Pitera™,
Oli-Vityl™, Signaline and Niacinamide to noticeably firm and contour areas that are most prone to sagging.

It firms the forehead, sides of your nose and cheekbones and the skin around the jawline and corners of the mouth– to give you a strikingly, more contoured facial profile.

The innovative 3D stretch design has been specially created to seamlessly fit the face with an immediate appearance-lifting effect.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

A two-piece stretchable mask that fits your face like second skin.

Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate.

• How is the mask ??? Nd what is the price??1 Answers
  • Anyone getting result from this mask? I tried once but co...3 Answers
SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask
  • "I LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin and it is so gentle and does not feel harsh one bit! The packaging is super cute also. I think this is a great value for the price it costs. The scent is not very strong which I love. I would recommend this to my family and friends." in 16 reviews
Morgan W.
Pittsburgh
It didn’t work out well for me. I have sensitive skin toward certain products so it was a no for me. It was neatly packaged but I also bought it from the store normally all the boxes are neat. I tried it out for awhile believing that there might be a change but I gave up after not seeing any.
Tuong Vi S.
I’m never one to fall into Asian beauty regimes because I in general cannot keep up with so much but while traveling to Vietnam, my lay over was in Korean and I had gone into the beauty store and one lady introduced me right away when I asked about a sheet mask good to just relax and unfold while traveling to Vietnam (the pollution is so bad) & she pointed to this. I was skeptical but the first sheet & I was hooked. My face felt so refreshed and so cleanse. I just felt it AFTER ONE. so after 6 weeks & traveling back to the states I bought myself a box full and use every few night I feel my skin is lacking love till this day 2017-2018 & of course I have restocked plenty :)
Elizabeth G.
brownsville, TX
SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask Although the first time I used this it was a little difficult since I'm used to masks that don't contour to your whole face or include your jawline. However, once I got the hang of it I can tell you it works. You feel a nice tingle that lets you know it's working and within one use, I could see my face was tighter and especially my jawline which I really liked since I was looking into a cosmetic procedure at the time. Not anymore as this is working beautifully.
Danae D.
Fairfield
Absolutely love the feel of my skin after using! Gives you a perfect glow and hydrates your skin! Not disappointed at all and this product meet all my expectations. Macy's has many options from this brand. I would buy this product again.
Pru M.
I have only used this mask once. However, I nothing negative to say about it. The mask was was saturated nicely w/product & I had no negative reactions to its ingredients. I would like to give it a more thorough try in order to properly review it.
Jenny D.
Alhambra
These face masks are sooo amazing!!! One use and my skin looked so much brighter and plumper. In addition, theres so much essence left in the pouch to moisturize your neck and all over your body! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to improve their skin.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I got this part of a gift set and I knew it was going to work well just because it’s SK-II. I love the design how it’s separated by top and bottom half of your face. My face feels so much more hydrated and calm after the mask. It is expensive and you probably can find something cheaper that works just as well. But either way this is a great product itself.
Sincerely N.
i love using this 2x a week or so. I see a huge difference when apply my makeup because it makes my skin so much smoother. It doesn't cause me to break out, which i have to be super cautious about with any skin care product. i'm pretty satisfied with this product. i purchased it 2x and i'm thinking i should get more because it's definitely worth it.
Lamisa B.
Queens
I love using it. Really helps with fading away my scars and brightening my skin. It makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. But go to skin mask. I use it at night and wake up to baby smooth skin. I recommend it
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I again enjoy fave masks from all different brands . This meets all my expectations. It’s gentle on the skin . The packaging is nice and I am a repeat user of this brand
Donna L.
Anyone getting result from this mask? I tried once but compare to Facial Treatment Mask I don't see a dramatic result. How often can u use to get the result? Thks
Meherin P.
How is the mask ??? Nd what is the price??