SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask uploaded by Mayra M.SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask uploaded by Alena T.SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask uploaded by Gina P.

BY SK-II

SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How is the mask ??? Nd what is the price??1 Answers
  • Anyone getting result from this mask? I tried once but compare to...3 Answers
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
The best of the best so it will definitely get 5 stars! Saw these masks after watching a celeb interview in which she mentioned using these products regularly. You will see a noticeable difference right away! Love these for a pick me up after long flights or a hard night out with the girls. Down side is that they are so expensive! If you can afford it and want results ASAP, you should definitely give it a try!
Jaime R.
I save these for when I have a long haul flight or a special event the next day because they're pricy but really work wonders! I've used other (mostly Japanese or Korean) sheet masks and this one is absolutely my favorite. I leave it on longer than it says on the instructions, and use the extra for my hands! It leaves skin plump and dewey for a couple of days, and feels really indulgent. It's basically fragrance free so no complaints from fellow plane passengers.
jasmeen k.
ontario
I love this mask. It keeps the skin cleaner snd smoother. It hydrates and nourishes the skin. Apply it once or twice a week. My skin is brighter and plump, nourished. It feels moisturized in the AM even in cold, dry weather
Bob K.
Very hydrating! Love the smell, it’s very subtle and super relaxing. The price is right for this high quality face mask. This is my first time using it and i definitely will use it again.  It met my expectations and i would but it again! Thanks!!
AnneMarie B.
I watch quite a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube and just about all of them rave about SK11 ( is that how you type it?) and it's priced like it should work amazingly, it was gentle, but really so much like all other sheet masks. I love sheet masks, I've used tons. The cost of this is ridiculous
Katherine C.
If you want to splurge on a mask, this is the way to go! There is a ton of product on one mask. Your face will be doused with moisture as soon as you apply the mask. Though pricey, it is worth it because you will love how your skin feels after you remove the hydrating mask!
lily p.
Great hydration and feels like a total spa day. It is very noticeable to feel the difference as we. One of my favorite but it is a lot more to spend on than cheaper, comparable korean face masks.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
This 2-piece cloth mask set includes pre-soaked, specially cut pieces designed for the upper and lower portions of your face. You press and mold the damp cloths to your skin, leave on for up to 10 minutes, then remove the cloths and massage the product that remains into your skin. None of this is essential nor does it have anything to do with 3-D effects or any sort of lifting of your skin. The ingredients these cloths are steeped in are very standard and not unique to SK-II. In fact, even the best ingredients this mask contains show up in numerous other products, such as those from Olay Regenerist and Total Effects. This mask contains film-forming agents (think hairspray) that can leave your skin feeling tighter, but skin feeling tighter isn’t the same as it actually becoming tighter (or lifted). It’s merely cosmetics trickery to make you think the product is doing something effective. Ultimately, masks like this are a waste of time and money (mostly money). Their best ingredients can be obtained from less expensive products (such as serums) that you apply daily and leave on skin. If you’re thinking this mask is unique because it contains SK-II’s star ingredient Pitera, it isn’t. There’s no valid, substantiated research proving Pitera does anything close to miraculous for aging skin.
Jon H.
West Wyoming , PA
The SK-11 mask is one of my all time favorites when it comes to giving my skin the extra attention it needs. Now, I know what some of you may be thinking, "A man using a facial mask and liking it?" Yes, I am indeed a man and i love using facial masks. MY skin is always in constant need of some extra attention considering a live in an area of the country that goes through all four seasons. With the constant change of weather these masks come in handy with aiding my skin back to life and keep it looking healthy and hydrated. I would rate this product 5 stars, however I cannot considering the price. These are a plug item for sure, and there are other brands out there that offer cheaper and just as effect masks. But, if you're willing to pay the extra cost for one of these bad boys I say go for it!
Serena C.
San Francisco, CA
This was one of the game changing sheet masks to the sheet mask game I've ever tried. I've always heard great things about the brand SKII and there are many Youtubers that get products from their range sent to them. When I saw one of my favorite Youtubers ThatsHeart raving about their sheet masks I had to give one a try. They are rather pricey and you can find these at a higher end retailer such as Sephora, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom. Although it was pricey I did feel like the quality was there - the product felt expensive, the amount of essence that was provided on the sheet was plentiful and it left my face feeling brighter and more moisturized. My skin definitely was less dull when I woke up the next morning. I used the remaining essence on my face as a replacement of my toner in the morning. If you have the money to splurge, this is a great brand even on my sensitive skin, I didn't feel any irritation and the fragrance is very light to minimal. Definitely recommend if you get the opportunity to try this out.
Donna L.
Anyone getting result from this mask? I tried once but compare to Facial Treatment Mask I don't see a dramatic result. How often can u use to get the result? Thks
Meherin P.
How is the mask ??? Nd what is the price??