BY SK-II

SK-II Skin Refining Treatment Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How long can we see the result if we use it daily?1 Answers
Heather S.
Montgomery, TX
This product is fantastic. It is a must have in my skincare routine. I am loving a lot of the SK-II brand for my daily routine.
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
It was dries my skin my skin looks flawless I use it every day I love you so much I recommend it for anyone asking for
Iris Y.
Review for: Skin Refining Treatment
I like this product because I feel my skin has feeling refreshed and it brings moisture to my skin, I hate the feeling of my skin feeeling so dry, This product had made my skin feel so much better and i love the smell of this product! I would love to try it again if i could afford it!
Estennii D.
Durham, NC
I love this product.  Really makes my skin feel soft n beautiful n brighter amazing.. Packaging is good too . Its a bit pricey but i recommend on buying it .. it was my first time using it i will buy it aqaing i love it . I think it perfect. Amazing product.
Ashley N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Skin Refining Treatment
I received this from my dermatologist and it was a great moisturizer for my skin. I loved it so much, I bought more!
Chris H.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall I like SK-II products. As a premium brand, SK-II is an excellent choice for Asian skin at 30-40 yr old. I recommend this refining treatment because it uses essential ingredients for anti-aging result as much as the whole collection. I am personally a repeat user of SK-II. If there is less fragrance, it will be perfect.
Shaikha A.
I use this in my morning routine with my favorite sun protection and it made a huge difference in my skin.
I definitely recommend it
Donna L.
How long can we see the result if we use it daily?