BY SK-II

SK-II Skin Refining Treatment is a pore minimising cream that prevents the build-up of clogged pores. Pitera and an active BHA formula gently dissolves blackheads and whiteheads while exfoliating dead skin calls, so pores are more refined.

• How long can we see the result if we use it daily?1 Answers
Iris Y.
I like this product because I feel my skin has feeling refreshed and it brings moisture to my skin, I hate the feeling of my skin feeeling so dry, This product had made my skin feel so much better and i love the smell of this product! I would love to try it again if i could afford it!
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes, this is expensive. But I have to say, this product did wonders for the clarity of my skin. I noticed less discoloration and redness overall. The price makes me hesitant to repurchase. But I still enjoyed it, and recommend it to my friends.
Carolina C.
this product was amazing, it smoothed my skin and helped with sun marked i had on my face, i bought this product at the mall and was disspointed i recomend you buy this if you want smooth skin and this is my first time buying it and i love it and i would buy this again
Estennii D.
Durham, NC
I love this product.  Really makes my skin feel soft n beautiful n brighter amazing.. Packaging is good too . Its a bit pricey but i recommend on buying it .. it was my first time using it i will buy it aqaing i love it . I think it perfect. Amazing product.
Abiha J.
Barrington , IL
Really good and really refreshing to use. I saw some results but maybe if you pair it with other products you can see better results. It was a little pricey but worth it. I would repurchase it for sure
Chris H.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall I like SK-II products. As a premium brand, SK-II is an excellent choice for Asian skin at 30-40 yr old. I recommend this refining treatment because it uses essential ingredients for anti-aging result as much as the whole collection. I am personally a repeat user of SK-II. If there is less fragrance, it will be perfect.
Heather S.
Montgomery, TX
This product is fantastic. It is a must have in my skincare routine. I am loving a lot of the SK-II brand for my daily routine.
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
It was dries my skin my skin looks flawless I use it every day I love you so much I recommend it for anyone asking for
Ashley N.
Fresno, CA
I received this from my dermatologist and it was a great moisturizer for my skin. I loved it so much, I bought more!
Ty W.
Springfield, MO
The refining treatment left my skin feeling wonderful removing the dead skin cells and moisturizing my face.
Donna L.
How long can we see the result if we use it daily?