SK-II Skin Rebooster uploaded by Test T.

BY SK-II

A daily gel mask that contains high concentration of Pitera® which gives a special hydrating care to your skin, while regenerating the skin with energy and vitality. The secret ingredient Pitera® Boosting Complex releases the natural hydrating particles, vitamins and minerals which provide necessary nutrition to the skin. This mask can also be used on eye and lips areas.

Pitera (Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate), Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Water, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate

SK-II Skin Rebooster
  • "It is so expensive but it works so well! I love it but I don't think the price reflects on the quantity. It is gentle and not harsh on the skin especially that I have sensitive skin. I would recommend it but it's just rather expensive. I feel like they could possibly put more?!" in 3 reviews
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
SK-II Skin Rebooster: a luxurious skin savior!

Here are some of my favs about this skin booster from SK-II:
+ Texture: very light weight and applies on very effortlessly
+ Smell: my favorite part!
+ Effectiveness: pumps out the product in a handy pump-style bottle
+ The cotton sheet that it comes with works great with the gel mask and helps to lock in moisture and make your skin feel smooth!

Here are some tips while using this skin booster:
+ Keeping it a part of your skin routine will bring great results!
+ Massaging this product slowly on your skin with your index fingers in a circular manner will help work it in!
+ Works in a 5-10 minute window and feels amazing!

Overall, I would recommend this product but the high price tag may deter some. I would say with this product, it really proves the "you get what you pay for" saying and you won't regret your buy if you have never gone with SK-II before!
madeaya g.
little chute
I wanted to give it four stars because of the smell.... however this product is SOO effective and fast working I just don’t even care that it has an odd smell. It has softened my skin and erased my texture within the first couple weeks of using. Because of the price I was hesitant to try this out however I am barely half way through the bottle and use a very generous amount every morning!
Lola R.
Elmwood Park
The facial essence has worked wonders on my skin. I use it at night after cleansing. I take a cotton pad and use it like a toner followed by the rest of my pm skincare routine. The only negative for me is the scent. It’s not the greatest smell but I guess I’d rather have an off smell that unneeded ingredients.
Brielle W.
Truly helps to replenish moisture in my naturally dry skin. I would recommend this to anymore who needs moisture that penetrates through the first few layers of the skin. After using this I do like to put an oil or another moisturizer on top to act as a sealant. I also love the packaging. It feels very luxurious!
Allanha W.
Neversink, NY
Worked great. It really helped with the sunken dark circles below my eyes. It was a little harsh but not as harsh as a lot of others I have tried. I would definitely buy it again. I only used the product once but it was a great experience. I work overnights and it really helps me look like I'm not sick
Alexzandria R.
Altoona, IA
Love this with my whole life!!!!! Would not and will not buy another essence every again y’all won my heart!!!!!! It’s very gentle and it’s a little pricey but worth it in the end because you see actual result with your skin. I totally recommend this to every skin type and to anyone wanting real results
Kang L.
Garden Grove, CA
I usually use this mask after I finish cleaning my face. It makes me skin feel so refreshed and I also feel a difference in my skin when I use this versus when I skip it in my face routine that I do. My skin is more plumped, soft, and full of life after using this mask. It's definitely worth it.
francesca j.
san antonio, tx
This essence is lightweight and makes my skin feel hydrated. It sinks into the skin really quickly and it does not leave a slimy residue on my face after rinsing it off.SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Ren D.
Baton Rouge
I tried this first when my mom was using it for her skincare routine. Let me just say wow. This product has totally revitalized the way my skin looks and feels! Despite the high price tag, I’d definitely say it’s worth it. Korean beauty coming out with nonstop bangers!
Melissa T.
Awesome product, felt radiant afterwards! I was having dry skin for weeks and then with this product I felt a breath of new life coming into my skin. Even my mom noticed something new when I had been using this product for around a week, would definitely buy again.