BY SK-II

Lightweight moisturizing gel mask quickly penetrates skin's layers to provide intense hydration right where skin dryness begins. After cleansing and toning skin, smooth gel all over face and neck. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and then use the special wipe sheets to remove the gel, effectively removing dead skin cells as well. Follow with moisturizer for a smooth and radiant finish. Moisturizes beneath surface of skin, keeps skin perfectly hydrated all day. Relieves dryness & makes skin feel comfortable. Lightweight & instantly absorbed into skin, provides a smooth, radiant complexion. Pack Size - 75g see more...

Eugenia B.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
First of all, all SK-II products smell delightful; this was no different. This was actually my first time purchasing a product from them rather than just using samples. This was easy to use and worked well but the effects were very short-term. I expected this product to improve my overall skin moisture but if I skipped a day using this, my skin would dramatically be dryer. I would say this functions like a regular lotion that I could find at a quarter of this price. Still a good lotion but with that price point, I expected more.
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
SK-II products are amazing. The SK-II kin rebooster surely did not disappoint. I was amazed how well this product worked. it helped to boost up new skin cells, and made my make up application look and feel better. bought this product from Sephora, totally love it.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Really gives my skin that radiant youthful glow. It's a good price and works amazingly. The packaging is very classy and looks very high end, overall and good product.