SK-II Signs Nourishing Mask uploaded by Bethh G.SK-II Signs Nourishing Mask uploaded by grace s.SK-II Signs Nourishing Mask uploaded by Sasa N.

BY SK-II

SK-II Signs Nourishing Mask
  • "I LOVE this face mask. It does an amazing job of hydrating my skin. I have super sensitive skin and this in no way irritates it. It is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth an occasional splurge for this. " in 19 reviews
Cat D.
Loved it! They have great products. It is a splurge for me but sometimes a woman deserves to be pampered. I could really feel my skin get more hydrated after using this. I do think it may have been the cause of a break out a few days later though. My skin is incredibly sensitive and acne prone. I would definitely try their other products,  but because of that I dont think I would repurchase. But, if you aren't cursed with skin like mine I highly recommend.
Amanda C.
Hiram , GA
Great face mask that leaves me feeling totally rejuvenated and like my skin is baby soft and totally has been rid of any impurities. It’s gentle but strong enough to be very effective. I honestly don’t know what I would change about it. I truly love this face mask and would highly recommend it to my friends and others. It will leave you feeling beautiful .
Diana J.
Grove City
It was a great buy!! Looking forward to buying more in the future. It was definitely effective and it made my skin so soft. I've come to learn that the most effective products are often the most pricey. It leaves a sleaky feeling leftover so I think that can be improved
Olivia L.
An amazing mask! It is so cleansing for my skin, but gentle on my face. I have pretty sensitive skin so this is a great bonus for me. And left my face so smooth and cleared my complexion. I would definitely recommend this mask.
Kelsey M.
Conway, AR
I loved this mask, it made my skin feel so soft and plump and looking radiant! The packaging is just as any other face mask. The value is a little pricey but it works so it’s worth it! I will definitely re purchase!
Jaelyn M.
Puyallup
Was highly moisturizing, and great to wear while relaxing. Definitely worth the buy, my skin felt and looked much more revitalizing after I used it! It gave me a soft and dewy appearance after I took the mask off.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Very nice product! Not sure on the price because it was a gift but it feels high end! Left my skin feeling smooth on my first try! I believe it was bought at a Sephora/ ulta ! I would recommend it! Very nice!
Aliyah W.
Roanoke
Great product works as it says. Leaves skin feeling smooth and it’s very gentle on skin. Works very well bought it online. Had very neat and nice packaging. I don’t think it can get any better. Very well put
Gabby M.
Corona
I absolutely love these masks! SK-ll makes high quality masks leaves your skin looking radiant and very healthy.My skin looks very bright and plumpy after using their masks. They are a bit pricey but you do reap the benefits with these masks highly recommend.
Asva O.
lakewood
I used an eye cream of SK II for a while after getting it in a play box and was very impressed by this mask. This brand knows what they are doing and truly makes high quality products that change the texture of your skin for the better