BY SK-II

Signs Eye Mask quickly and effectively targets problems unique to the eye area caused by ageing, fatigue and dehydration. Designed to adhere perfectly to the eye area, the cloth masks encompass even the outer corners of the eyes. After just one application, dark circles are less visible; fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable. Skin around the eye is visibly brightened and hydrated.

SK-II Signs Eye Mask
  • "Pretty pricey, but left my eye area looking bright. My skin in pretty sensitive and it didn't bother it. Better results than I expected. " in 13 reviews
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I really do love this eyemask but hate the price. So I don't use it everyday. It is ultra hydrating and makes my dark circles lighter, and makes under eye make up easier to apply, but this is definitely a luxury item. Use this item before you go out and not late at night when it won't really make a difference as you're watching netflix and eating pizza.
Jaelyn M.
Puyallup
This felt amazing under my eyes! My eyes were looking a little tired after falling asleep with makeup on after being exhausted from work. After I took these off, my under eyes looked much more moisturized, and it made my makeup glide on smoother afterwards. The packaging was also very nice, without having any excess pieces.
Alexzandria R.
Altoona, IA
Only tried once and thought it was pretty good and it did ok I mean it’s not like I saw a huge difference for my under eyes. It’s was gentle and have awesome packaging. I would totally buy again though because I love their other products and I’m sure if I use over time it would probably work awesome!!!!!!
shelby v.
i adore this brand in general! these eye masks really brightened up my eyes and made them look more awake! it was a more gentle mask since it does go under your eyes. it was so effective! i would definitely recommend you get this mask if you’re under eyes need some brightening or awakening!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
I love SK-II products but they are so pricey. This product is soaked with the serum which I really like, it’s texturized which is another plus. Not sure if I put it on the way they direct, or if that even matters. It has slits which I’m not sure what they are for. I got this as a GWP with another SK-II product likely will not purchase due to price.
Gabrielle M.
New York
My under eyes are so hallow, dark and puffy and this is a serious dream eye mask. I got this at Barneys NY and keep going back for more! The price point is worth the effect It has on your eyes. Extremely brightening and really reversed any fine lines I had under the eyes.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
These were definitely fun to use but I didn’t see a huge amount of improvement. They felt cool and refreshing and I wish they did make a noticeable difference. Considering they didn’t do much anything I wouldn’t purchase them again, expensive for what you get.
Alexandra J.
Manahawkin
SK-II is pretty expensive so I would like to personally see mind-blowing results because of their price point. These eye masks were nice and did reduce some general puffy-ness but you could get the same effect with many other products that are less expensive, even frozen spoons placed under the eyes.
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
Love love love this mask! Restored my skin from the bipolar weather. It was my first time using it and it did everything and more a mud or clay mask would do. I love that I could put this back in its pouch and reuse it again within a few days
Frances A.
Hollywood
Good but pricey. Eye masks are my favorite skincare product and these worked well. I just couldn’t get over the price. I’m not really willing to splurge again on these but if you are, then do it! But I’d first look for cheaper eye masks.
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
I really hate the lines and creases That are visible around my eyes when I wear makeup that have begun to show now because they are my first signs of aging... will these help with my issue specifically? Or any other suggestions? I need results that are long lasting because these fine little lines not severe enough to resort to injections... yet.
Laura B.
Great Falls, VA
I'm worry about my eyes bag to the future... which is a good eye to use this product?? I already know some products for this brand, so I'm considering use the mask too
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on the eye mask? & is it worth it? What would an alternative for this for a more affordable price?
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
Where is the best place to buy this eye mask?