BY SK-II

• What are some comparable products to this eye cream?3 Answers
  • Does this really work? Is it affordable?1 Answers
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This is a nice eye cream. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora which lasted me quite some time. I can't say it made a huge difference in my under eye creases, but they didn't look bad at all when I was using it. Had a clean scent and it did not irritate my skin. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the price. I found other less expensive creams that work just as well.
Pamela S.
Just got this and I am so excited to try it. I have heard a lot about it. The smell is great and it feels so silky smooth going on. A little goes a long way with this. I put it on before bed and wake up with such smooth skin. Very hydrating. So far I am very satisfied with my purchase . Can't wait to try more products from them
Justine A.
2005 reviews
This is such a wonderful eye cream. It was my first time trying the SK-II brand. I use it in the morning and at night. It definitely met my expectations. It is really really pricey so I can't afford to buy it often but it works amazingly and is a great product.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Love this brand! Just bought and can't wait to use it this afternoon. I'm sire it won't disappoint. All their products are worth it.
Winly L.
This absorb to your skin right the way, and not like other eye cream, this one is not oily at all. Wish the price could be cheaper
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I would love to try this product to hear nothing but great reviews about it and I love the fact that it's all natural ingredients.
Brittany B.
Rochester, WA
My grandma uses this stuff & you can tell a huge difference. She loves it.
Engy F.
Fifth settlement, Cairo
My mom tried this eye cream its so effective but really takes long time to show its effect but really i saw the results and it makes different in her eyes im planning to buy her a new one.
Emma B.
Edinburgh
Wonderfully packaged, solid and worth the money you paid for.
The product it self is outstanding, makes my skin feel pump and hydrated. You can tell it's actually doing its job it's suppose to do.
I definitely will recommend this. Don't be hesitant with the price, you do really get the results.
I suffer from dry under eyes and after applying this my skin is hydrate and my bags are disappearing.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
What are some comparable products to this eye cream?
Sandy R.
Does this really work? Is it affordable?