SK-II Signs Control Base SPF 20

Velvety soft makeup base evens out skin tone and covers blemishes, creating a flawless canvass for the effortless application of powder or liquid foundation. Moisturizing formula pampers skin and reduces the need for touch-ups, while SPF provides additional protection against UVA and UVB rays. After cleansing and toning, smooth on base all over face and neck. Apply foundation on top of base and set with translucent powder. A pre-makeup base before foundation Increases affinity of foundation onto skin Helps foundation last longer Offers moisturizing effect Contains sunscreen to protect skin against sun damage Leaves skin smooth, comfortable & healthy Pack Size - 25g see more...

Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC
I like it a lot, my skin is just a tad bit oily & it was a little much so steer clear if your skin is on the oilier side, it's very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh, I would recommend it for use SK-II makes wonderful products.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Chelsea H.
this product is amazing it gives a beautiful glow to the face the product is pricey but on the other hand it good quality i brought this product online the packaging is beautiful and came in great condition i would rccomend it to others and so should you
Joan Evert G.
Works good in keeping your skin moisturized but it's too expensive. I can't find this everywhere..I only order online so I hope that these products will be available in groceries soon.
Asha N.
I really love this product! It makes my skin tone become bright and soft. This product also control my oily skin tone. Love this product!