BY SK-II

A hydrating essence that brings your appearance to the next level of firmness and minimizes the appearance of pores for a fresh morning glow. New R.N.A Power Essence is a powerful firming serum that minimizes the appearance of pores for a more youthful look and a bright morning glow. Immediately upon application, it fills the gaps in skin, making it appear firmer, more resilient, and plump feeling. Used with R.N.A Power cream (sold separately), it creates immediate and lasting results.

yeng y.
Fresno, CA
Seriously I’m glad I invest in this phenomenal product. If anyone who have problem with pores should definitely give this product a try. After one week I have seen such huge result such as tighten my pores, and add radiant to my skin. Definite going to buy once I’m done with my first bottle. Would really recommend to anyone who have pores problem.
Christina L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My all time favorite serum. I use this serum for many years and counting. I have enlarge pore whenever i apply this serum my pore shrink and even out my skin complexion. Help reduce my fine line and my face will look fresh all day.
San D.
This is very expensive but I swap back and forth between this and Lancome Serum I don’t believe in skimping with skincare because you only have one face but if I can afford to use it everyday I will.
Brandy C.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this product. I have sensitive skin but just one squirt of this keeps my skin hydrated and young looking without irritating. In fact, it actually prevents my skin from turning red like it would normally. I highly recommend!
Janine Y.
Not impressed. I know SKii has a cult  following, but I have to say that other than their cloth masks and essence - I am not impressed at all. I even gave half of this product to a friend. I didnt see results at all. Very underwhelmed. I do like to use their cloth masks, and  the essence does feel very nice, but not very interested in trying any more  of their products after buying 3-4 things and not being impressed with any of them.  SK-II Stempower Essence
Katie W.
Absolutely love this product! My fine lines and wrinkles have literally become almost nonexistent. My pores have decreased in visibility as well. This is by far the best product I've used. It is now a staple in my daily routine. Worth every penny!!
Lisa H.
It's a nice night cream that keeps the skin hydrated. That's all the affects I've been so far. I do like that the texture is light , since I have oily skin. Unfortunately, I simply don't see the anti-aging affects it claims to have. It's not worth the price tag in my opinion. There are much cheaper hydrating night creams on the market
Jasmina A.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great product. I been using this every night for the past 3 weeks and have noticed a difference in my skin already. The moisturizer is thick but it absorbs into the skin easily. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. There is no smell and the container is easy to open.
Nataly F.
I've been using this serum for about a month. It initially burned when I first used it, for like 2 hours, which kind of worried me. However, I use able to use it the next morning without a problem. I use it twice...in the morning under my morning cream especially since the serum doesn't not have SPF which is very important for me. I use it at night before applying my night cream. The serum claims that it's anti-aging, but I've not noticed any changes....I've some fine & deep wrinkles & they look exactly the same...maybe I need to use it longer! I noticed however that my makeup feels better & goes on smoothly!
Hennessy P.
Garden Grove, CA
Not sure if I like this product it doesn't seems to do much changes to my skin? It did not works as well as other products I have tried. Got this from skii online store. Should invest in another essence.
Mich E.
SK-II R.N.A.Power Radical New Age Essence Does this product really work in firming your face? Does it help with uneven skin tone?