SK-II R.N.A. POWER Radical New Age Cream 2.7 oz uploaded by Leah S.SK-II R.N.A. POWER Radical New Age Cream 2.7 oz uploaded by Hennessy P.

BY SK-II

A smoothing cream that brings you the next level of firmness for a hydrated glowing look. New R.N.A Radical New Age Cream improves the appearance of multiple signs of aging, giving you the appearance of firmness from multiple angles, so that skin appears smoother, tighter, and more radiant and fine lines appear less defined. Use in tandem with R.N.A Power Essence to feel the power of Pitera™ and Radical New Age Complex. see more...

Leah S.
Midland, TX
So I got this free about 6 weeks ago from SK-II to test out and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. The first week it did give me little bumps on my cheeks but those went away quickly. Now I have noticed my skintone is more even, my face feels softer and more moisturizer. I'm very picky about skin care product because with my combination oily skin I tend to break out very easily. I used this before bed and in the morning before I put on my make up. I've noticed a difference the most when I wake up in the morning after a night of having just the R.N.A. Cream on my face. It even comes with a little spatula to scoop the product out without having to dip your fingers into the jar exposing it to bacteria.The only reason I knocked off one star is because it's very expensive. So I would suggest getting your hands on a sample of it before making the financial commitment to a entire jar. Now I will say one jar comes with a lot of product so it will last quite a while. All in all I do love this product! I highly recommend trying it out!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
This product does claim to hydrate and leaves a slight glow to my face. But, I have to admit, for a 23 years old woman, this product did not 'WOW' me. I feel this product does much better for people that are in their late 20's and up to see a big difference since it can help firm up the skin (I didn't see it firming my skin in any way). The price for this product is too dang high for me to even see past how well the product really performs (which again, it doesn't do very much for my skin). I do like the fact that using a pea size amount of product is really all you need and the jar will last you for a very long time.

Overall, if you are under 25 years old, I wouldn't recommend using this product and try saving money and using something else (unless you love SK-II and/or have the money).
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I had just a travel size for about a week or so. I definitely noticed a change in the morning after applying it for night. My skin looked just great, glowing, soft, not dull and uneven how usually is in the morning. I love how lightweight it is and works great with foundation. It helps with my oily T-zone throughout the day. I can't say it worth the money. I found other products that made me WOW. But I would believe this is one of those creams you have to use longer, much longer, years, and then when you are 50y.o. people will tell you - OMG you look wonderful.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This is a really beautiful moisturizer, it does hydrate and leave the skin glowing. I have dry to kind of combo skin a little bit and it works well with my skin. I really don't have anything bad to say about it, the reason I'm giving it 4/5 stars though is because it's darn pricey!
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
Loved, this product. I got it from a friend because she had extras. definitely will buy this product for myself! It does not feel heavy on my face and i love that!
Maydelline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried a sample of SK-II R.N.A. power Radical New Age Cream and was blown away. I could immediately see results. It provides the skin moisture and brightness, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Hennessy P.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff truly hydrate my skin and make my skin softer!!! Quite effective for after 4 days of purchased. Did met my expectations and bought it from skii online. Liking it so far but not so on the price!!! 👍🏻
Brittany M.
Ok I tried this and it's AMAZING‼️&& I have a special offer so you guys can get one from DOTE🙌🏽your first order ships free and for a limited time when you sign up using code F56H you'll get $20 back after your first purchase‼️Hurry because this promotion ends soon💕
Cara B.
Overpriced, heavy, greasy garbage!
Did not like this product one bit. Once applied my skin felt suffocated (I only
ever used tiny amount) and oily. I wouldn’t buy this again and it is an
extremely pricey mistake to make. I used it with the SK-II facial treatment
essence and the facial treatment cleanser. Not for me, and not one I’d
recommend. Maybe someone with dry skin would like this, definitely not an oily
skin!
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
I started using this product recently because the ingredients strongly attracted it to me. Piteria is really amazing for hydrating the skin and giving the skin an overall healthy and glory appearence. A little goes a very long way so for the price of it I feel like it's justified by 1) how amazing and benefitcal the ingredients are and 2) how a little bit of product spreads out across the skin. It also helped a lot with firming my skin and giving it a youthful look. I'm not very old, but everyone wants to look as young as possible and this cream really helped me achieve it. Definitely one of my new favourite skincare items now.