SK-II R.N.A. POWER Radial New Age Cream uploaded by Leah S.SK-II R.N.A. POWER Radial New Age Cream uploaded by Hennessy P.SK-II R.N.A. POWER Radial New Age Cream uploaded by Yee Fen B.

BY SK-II

Packed with nourishing ingredients, this velvety moisturizer restores skin suppleness and elasticity with intense hydration.

Water, Glycerin, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Oleate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Methylsilanol Tri-PEG-8 Glyceryl Cocoate, Methicone, CI 77891, CI 77492.

Brandi W.
Edmond
I received this as a sample. Although the container was small, the formula was so smooth and creamy that a little bit went a long way, and the small jar lasted longer than I expected. My skin was more supple and smooth immediately after applying this product, as well as brighter the next morning. The only the preventing me from giving this 5 stars and rushing out and buying a jar is the price. While I will keep my eyes peeled for great deals on this, there are also other great moisturizers out there that are more affordable that I am perfectly happy using.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Loved this cream! I used it mainly at night, but it is light enough to be used during the day. That's what I loved so much about this product, it deeply penetrated my skin but didn't feel heavy. After application my skin felt silky smooth. The cream has a lot of fantastic ingredients as well! Would recommend, but isn't a must have! I personally will skip a repurchase of this product because it doesn't give results that make the price tag worth while.
Karen C.
This is my go- to night cream because the texture is thick but super hydrating. I use this mostly at night in the wintertime and it helps hydrate my dry patches alot. I use this as the last step in my skincare routine to seal in all the toner, serum and essences i put on. The formula is easy to blend and after a couple minutes, it soaks into the skin so easily. this is a must have in my beauty routine! I trust SK-II products alot because I’ve been religiously using their skincare products for a few years now and I’ve never had any problems with breakouts or irritated skin, and my skin has been behaving so well ever since I’ve started using their products. A little goes a long way and this jar will last you an entire season!!
Jazz C.
Baton Rouge
Love this product! I pair it with the the Facial treatment essence and clear lotion! Together it has changed my complexion for the better! I always fear a breakout, but This product has done nothing but helped! I highly recommend and will continue to use this product! Can’t wait to try more!
Gina i.
Miami
I love the thickness that is, it’s really comfortable for the night and give me more hydration and recover my skin for the next day. Covered all my expectations ! Recommend 100 % if you are combo or oily skin it’s best if you used at the night
Jenny R.
I wish this cream wasn’t so expensive because it is wonderful. It makes my skin feel fresh, supple, smooth, and young again. I will continue to purchase for as long as I can afford it. I would recommend to friends and family.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
So I got this free about 6 weeks ago from SK-II to test out and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. The first week it did give me little bumps on my cheeks but those went away quickly. Now I have noticed my skintone is more even, my face feels softer and more moisturizer. I'm very picky about skin care product because with my combination oily skin I tend to break out very easily. I used this before bed and in the morning before I put on my make up. I've noticed a difference the most when I wake up in the morning after a night of having just the R.N.A. Cream on my face. It even comes with a little spatula to scoop the product out without having to dip your fingers into the jar exposing it to bacteria.The only reason I knocked off one star is because it's very expensive. So I would suggest getting your hands on a sample of it before making the financial commitment to a entire jar. Now I will say one jar comes with a lot of product so it will last quite a while. All in all I do love this product! I highly recommend trying it out!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
This product does claim to hydrate and leaves a slight glow to my face. But, I have to admit, for a 23 years old woman, this product did not 'WOW' me. I feel this product does much better for people that are in their late 20's and up to see a big difference since it can help firm up the skin (I didn't see it firming my skin in any way). The price for this product is too dang high for me to even see past how well the product really performs (which again, it doesn't do very much for my skin). I do like the fact that using a pea size amount of product is really all you need and the jar will last you for a very long time.

Overall, if you are under 25 years old, I wouldn't recommend using this product and try saving money and using something else (unless you love SK-II and/or have the money).
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I had just a travel size for about a week or so. I definitely noticed a change in the morning after applying it for night. My skin looked just great, glowing, soft, not dull and uneven how usually is in the morning. I love how lightweight it is and works great with foundation. It helps with my oily T-zone throughout the day. I can't say it worth the money. I found other products that made me WOW. But I would believe this is one of those creams you have to use longer, much longer, years, and then when you are 50y.o. people will tell you - OMG you look wonderful.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This is a really beautiful moisturizer, it does hydrate and leave the skin glowing. I have dry to kind of combo skin a little bit and it works well with my skin. I really don't have anything bad to say about it, the reason I'm giving it 4/5 stars though is because it's darn pricey!