SK-II R.N.A. POWER Eye Cream uploaded by Michelle T.SK-II R.N.A. POWER Eye Cream uploaded by Michelle T.SK-II R.N.A. POWER Eye Cream uploaded by Jenknee C.

BY SK-II

Packed with conditioning ingredients in a silky, easily absorbed texture to moisturize skin, restore suppleness, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.

Water, Glycerin, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Oleate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Methylsilanol Tri-PEG-8 Glyceryl Cocoate, Methicone, CI 77891, CI 77492.

Leeann N.
Flushing, NY
This is my favorite eye cream of all time. I used it all up and switched to another eye cream and I miss it so much! This is an extremely luxurious product, but it's well worth it because it smooths, plumps, brightens and tightens the skin around my eyes. It's a thicker formula, like a cream, and I still found it to work well under makeup in the summer. This is the perfect eye cream to use if you want to actually see results. The fine lines under my eyes were also less noticeable while using this! I highly recommend you try a sample of this if you get the chance. It's a huge investment, but it's done wonders for my eyes, which have always been a concern of mine. I felt so pampered when I used it.
Christine N.
I'm picky about eye creams and I throughly enjoy this one. It is hydrating without being greasy, non-irritating, effective and has no discernible fragrance. I feel the skin around my eye area is firmer and stronger when using this eye cream.

This eye cream is different from the other ones I use in that it has lactic acid in it so has mild exfoliating properties. I tend to use this eye cream alternating with a non-exfoliating eye cream so as not to overdue it and to get the most benefits.
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
Omg I got a sample of this from sephora and it is the best eye cream I have ever used!!!! It is hydrating, lightweight, provides long lasting moisture to the under eye but it is like $200. If I could afford it I would have it!
Silvia C.
Renton
While I do love this stuff there are two major downsides. The first is cost. I think it's way overpriced for the effect it has. I also don't like the packaging. The cream being in a tub makes it too easy to overuse and contaminate when you really don't need very much for your eyes. However I find it does overall have a positive effect on my skin's overall quality around my eyes and does an okay job of reducing dark circles.
Joey A.
Boston
I love the ingredients of this cream. I haven’t used it long enough to review about the benefits, but from the ingredients to the texture this cream seems very promising.
Jill A.
I don't get the hype... I got this as free sample so I've been using it for about a month. It's very moisturizing but that it really. It doesn't help with puffiness or dark circles at all. I had to switch back to my old eye cream because my dark circles were coming back.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I recieved this in a Sephora limited edition Play Box and I have loved it. The littlest amount has gone such a long way and it leaves my under eye feeling so soft and refreshed and have seen a slight difference with my fine lines.
Audra S.
Woodmere, NY
I am halfway through my jar of this and I really like it. It does not irritate my skin or make me tear like many eye creams do. It’s on the pricey side but I would replenish. Hopefully can catch a discount.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
SK-II R.N.A Power Eye Cream is great for all skin types! No matter if you have oily, dry, sensitive , normal or combination skin you won't have irritation! Creates firmness and after awhile of use your eyes will look younger. Reduces those fine lines and wrinkles, very moisturizing but also dries quickly!
Not greasy, a little goes a long way with SK-II Power Eye Cream! Doesn't take much for full application of eye application. Also noticed helps with bags under eyes with its super hydration. My crows feet are starting to fade. You will see a difference quickly.
I've fallen in love with this eye cream. Its a bit pricey but not really when you consider its comparable to professional eye procedures and without the pain, recovery and heal time! It works! So its definitely worth it!
Seq K.
Addicted! I've been using this daily for about a month now, and am actually still surprised at how effective it is! I've been looking for a medium-consistency eye cream that's non-greasy, hydrating, and actually WORKS for a while and this is absolutely the best so far! Its creamy and goes on so smoothly but is light enough to even comfortably wear under makeup and doesn't cause creasing or slipping at all. I have combination/dry skin and the fine lines around my eyes tend to grab anything and make it impossible to have a smooth finish all day, but since I've been using this I can see a visible difference in my skin's texture and elasticity with or without makeup. A little goes a LONG way, so the price tag is justifiable for how great it is!
Sheila K.
Vancouver, BC
SK-II R.N.A. POWER Eye Cream How does everyone find this product? Is it worth the money?
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Has anyone experienced a “brightening” effect around the eyes? Either this SK-II R.N.A. POWER Eye Cream is extremely effective or I’m experiencing a reaction? The skin around my eyes is now (1 week of use twice daily) lighter than the rest of my face!