BY SK-II

Sk-ii Power Brightening Specialist Serum, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Brianna T.
Fowler
This serum left my skin bright and even. It applies easily. My only dislike about this product is the fact it did leave my skin feeling a bit oily. It is great value, not too pricy. I did like this product, and I do recommend! Especially for those with dry and uneven skin tones.
Raquel
Dinuba, CA
This product is absolutely amazing!!! It is totally worth every penny!!! Yes, if you have sensitive skin it maybe a little much to handle at first but it so worth some slight discomfort for a long term difference! My only critique would be that, that maybe some day it's made in a more sensitive formula to use comfortably continually, but otherwise I loved it!!!
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
AHHHH! I wish I didn't love this! I got a sample and fell in love, then I saw the price and about died. But...with that said, it does last a long time. I think we all have a tendency to use way more product than we need to anyway, so with this, just remember, a little goes a long way. I've used the toner, serum and day/night moisturizers and love them all!
Angela C.
San Leandro, CA
I am addicted to all SK-II products. My skin really enjoys these products. It makes me feel like my skin is so soft and moisturized.
Samantha S.
I really didn't love this as much as I had hoped I would for the price it didn't do enough for me I got this at sephora
Ariel B.
Islip Terrace, NY
I love that this serum doesn’t have much scent to it. It’s very gentle yet it delivers really good results. At first I felt like nothing was happening but upon finishing my first bottle, I can really see that my skin is becoming clearer, more even and brighter!
Anshulika C.
The product is great. Worked well for my skin type, which combination to oily. Used to use it in the night and in the morning could notice a bright glow on my face. My major concern with the product is its price!
Teresa J.
Etobicoke, ON
This was a pleasant product to use. Easily absorbed and not greasy. I got it as a present from a very good friend. After using it for a few weeks, I observed slight brightening effects but not dramatic enough for me to purchase on my own.