BY SK-II

Containing a high level of Pitera™ with unique MoistureLock Complex in fine particles that can penetrate through your makeup and lock in moisture, the SK-II Mid-Night Miracle Essence hydrates your skin. It also has a cooling agent which refreshes your skin at night after being exposed to environmental stress during the day.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

This lightweight miracle essence spray is quickly absorbed into the skin in fine particles, even over makeup.

Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate***, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua /water, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Pca, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Menthoxypropanediol, Sorbic Acid

Kristen R.
Wolverine Lk, MI
My skin has made drastic changes since starting the sk-ii line. Loss of firmness has improved, clarity and fine lines and wrinkles are blurred. Can't live without it.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
This version of the spray is better for drier skins or drier skin conditions. This mist is alittle heavier than its other version however when sprayed onto the face it still feels nice and light. It is also a very refreshing feeling after using it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I really like this product. I love Korean beauty brands and do the 10 step skincare method. Essence is an important in this method and this is a great one. I do find that if my budget is tight I'll buy the MISSHA Time Revolution Essence. I interchange them both bc I feel they are similar and the MISSHA brand is a bit less expensive.
Erica C.
San Diego
Haven’t used but would love to! Heard great things and everyone with money to spend, spends it on SK II.. would love to try and review!!!
Jenny L.
All day moisture was a plus, dewy look though! Definitely worth the price in my opinion. Works for drier skin types more than oily.
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix , AZ
This brand is way over priced in my opinion especially since I don't see great results. Feels like any normal night cream you can find
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
My skin tends to be more in the oily side so this mid night mist works better on my face than the mid day mist.
Chloe D.
It's a great product but lacks in hydration I felt like it didn't do as much as it was said to do but over all it worked well.