BY SK-II

Reveal younger-looking skin in as few as three days with the new and revolutionary LXP Ultimate Revival Eye Cream. This rich moisturizer delivers instant hydration, diminishing the appearance of dark circles and discolorations around the eye, while softening fine lines and wrinkles.]

Water, galactomyces ferment filtrate*, glycerin, niacinamide, isopropyl isostearate, isohexadecane, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentylene glycol, dimethicone, stearyl alcohol, inositol, petrolatum, polyacrylamide, cetyl alcohol, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, behenyl alcohol, c13-14 isoparaffin, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, titanium dioxide, benzyl alcohol, polymethylsilsesquioxane, dimethiconol, methylparaben, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, laureth-7, peg-100 stearate, stearic acid, xanthan gum, disodium edta, crithmum maritimum extract, propylparaben, ethylparaben, palmaria palmata extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, polyquaternium-7, litchi chinensis pericarp extract, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, palmitoyl dipeptide-7, methylsilanol tri-peg-8 glyceryl cocoate, methicone, hexapeptide-3, ci 77492
*Pitera™

Debbie C.
This eye cream is just for the eyes and I am so confused as to why people are putting it all over their face. I mean it is so expensive so that’s a huge waste in itself!! Anyway, I do like this eye cream it has a nice scent it is very creamy and smooth but I have not seen any real difference under my eyes after using this for a week now, I will give it a little longer but I’m about to return it and get a cheaper alternative.
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
Absolutely loved this product! I have combination skin. The product was effective and helped my Fine line and wrinkles. The product was very gentle on the skin and not too harsh. It is a little pricey but totally worth it!
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again a million time, eye cream is one of the most important parts of a skincare routine. This one is a great addition to my collection of skincare items. Will repurchase.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Nothing is wrong be home 🏠 I love 💗 I’m so excited 😆 I cannot I love 💕 you love a new 💕I’ll
Maha S.
Al, Riyadh province
Hello ,I love the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my video for the purpose of encourage people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote Good news.Best Regards.
Saad E.
Tetouan
A product worth a million star is fantastic and I would recommend it to all people I hope you send me this product This is my home address : 7 IMP 2 DOHA ET. 2
Code zip : 93000
City : tetouan
Country : morocco
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
I wish this wasnt so expensive. It looks so luxurious!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This looks amazing. Unfortunately out of my price range.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
I want to try it so bad!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???