SK-II LXP Activating Massage Fluid

Contains precious ingredients including Pitera, Niacinamide Vitamin C With unique Smooth Thinning formula to deeply nourish skin Helps relax skin, even out skin tone restore elasticity Leaves skin silky soft transparent with healthy glow Preps skin to better absorb benefits of other LXP products Apply evenly over cleansed face. Massage slowly with lifting motion. Do not wipe or rinse Product Line: SK II - LXP - Night CareProduct Size: 200g/6.7oz see more...

Madison Y.
My husband bought me this product for her anniversary and whenever I have a long day at work he gives me a back massage a foot massage and I absolutely love it I highly recommend this product to anyone
Hannah A.
This product works so well. It applies nice and smooth and is creamy,but a good creamy and it actually works! It is super hard to find products that work for my skin, so I was super happy that this actually worked. Definitely recommend it!
Sabrina S.
SK-II products are pretty expensive but it is worth the investment because the products last a long time and just feel special to put on.
Cindy P.
This is great for massages! Everytime i massage someone they feel relaxed and they enjoy the smell of it very very much.
Jennifer L.
Lake Grove, NY
Love how this feels on my skin. The massage fluid easily glides on and moves on the skin great. Smells is good.
yangroumie L.
richmond hill
It was a okay product it helped to massage my skin and opens my pore for massage it was great !! Works best with dry skin a must buy to try