BY SK-II

SK-II’s GenOptics Spot Essence is a targeted face serum that tackles visible and hidden age spots with precision, leaving you with even skin tone and a brighter complexion. This breakthrough formula combines Spot-Resist Complex with the power of Pitera™ – SK-II’s exclusive ingredient containing vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to enhance the skin’s natural rejuvenation process.

This lightweight facial serum also contains lumina kelp extract, which helps to enhance the skin’s spot reduction power, limiting the appearance of dark spots now and in the future. The specially designed auto-fill dropper provides the optimal dosage for the best results.

Aqua (Water), Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate**, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Inositol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Benzyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Hexyldecanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tocopherol, Zea Mays Oil/Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Methicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 75130 (Beta-Carotene). **Pitera

Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
Got 3 samples from Sephora and this didn't work at all. I have a few spots I wanted to get rid of and this did nothing. So glad i didn't pay full price bc this stuff is expensive!
JACOB A.
Blackpool, Lancashire
I personally wouldn't advise this to many with breakout problems, I don't have breakouts often but when I do I tend to get the odd shaving rash white head or bump on cheek and this doesn't resolve I'm sorry guys.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
It's an amazing product but Far too pricey for anything I would be using on a daily basis.  And as we all know, consistency and daily use are the only way to get results
Larni Jade d.
Brisbane
I'm in two minds

For approx $240 aus

The product claims to be " nasty free" but contains a long list of ingredients which aren't exactly healthy or suitable for sensitive skin types
Example - C13-14 Isoparaffin which is a mineral oil from petroleum
Lea C.
San Ramon, CA
Great dark spot remover, but beware. Can irritate skin and cause acne. Test with your skin first, and use more as your skin allows.
Taren W.
Manhattan, KS
I got a sample of this product because I wanted more of a even skin tone and a brighter complexion. Unfortunately I got maybe 3 or 4 uses out of it but what I did see in those uses was amazing! I am only giving it a 3 star review because I didn't get to see the full results
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
It's a pretty impressive product if not a bit pricey. One of my favorites recently. It's really gentle on the skin and worked well on my mom's dark spots and really made my uneven toned skin glow. I have extremely sensitive skin, but this didn't cause any irritation or break outs. The box advises 1-2 droppers per use but one seemed to work well enough for my skin. I think more than 1 would be excessive unless you're using it on more than just your face. I probably won't buy it again. It's spendy and didn't seem to do any better than other similar products on the market. Luckily, this will likely last a long time. SK-II GenOptics Spot Essence Serum
Leslie P.
Romeoville , IL
I was very satisfied with my product I would definitely recommend it to others it was at a very fair price at my local drugstore and it was very nice to my sensitive skin definitely would like it in the future
satinder k.
ELK GROVE, CA
Love this moistizer. Got this product for review. Such a good product. Keep skin hydrated and makeup finish is smooth
Sonia S.
Beaufort, SC
This is serum has an amazing smell. It smells heavenly but on top of that it soaks into my skin immediately. I have never used a serum like this before. I can not say that the glow is really there but it makes my face feel great.
Karuna K.
Does it really fade dark spots?
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
How well does this help with moisturizing without feeling greasy afterwards? Is it also worth the cost?
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is very pricey, but I know SK II is very well known for their skin care essence, is this worth the splurge?
Stephanie S.
Is this product designed for all skin tones? Also, what is the primary ingredient that's treating the spot/acne?
Anne Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I still don't know if I should continue to use this product. I already gone through one whole bottle but don't see a dramatic change in my skin. With the price I'm paying, I was expecting to see my skin glow or something but I guess not. What should I do? Any other serums that you guys suggest?