Salli A.
I cannot rave enough about this serum. I honestly just thought… oaky fancy serum, I’ll try it… it might help my skin. I had no idea that it would work so fast! This serum is amazing! I wish I had the foresight to take photos in a controlled environment because from the photos I have, it’s really hard to capture the true difference in my skin after using this product for a month. After using the SK-ii GenOptics serum morning and evenings every day for a week I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin. After 3 weeks I noticed that a couple of my newest age spots have actually faded a little.
This has been a revelation to me that it is actually possible to fade age spots. I have used 3 different serums continuously over the past year and a half hoping that their claims to fading my age spots would eventually come true. I had gotten results of brighter skin, but none have ever faded my age spots. After going through a bottle of product (usually lasts 2-4 mo) I give up on it when it’s time to repurchase. For me to actually notice a lightening of my age spots was exciting, but to notice it in less than a month’s time is phenomenal! I have never used a product like this before. I have never spent this much money on a product either, but I am now a believer. Luckily I still have about half a bottle left, so when the bottle is gone, I may just bite the bullet and purchase it.
I received this complimentary product for testing and reviewing purposes, however all opinions expresses are solely my own and no influenced by any third party.