BY SK-II

SK-II’s GenOptics Spot Essence is a targeted face serum that tackles visible and hidden age spots with precision, leaving you with even skin tone and a brighter complexion. This breakthrough formula combines Spot-Resist Complex with the power of Pitera™ – SK-II’s exclusive ingredient containing vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to enhance the skin’s natural rejuvenation process.

This lightweight facial serum also contains lumina kelp extract, which helps to enhance the skin’s spot reduction power, limiting the appearance of dark spots now and in the future. The specially designed auto-fill dropper provides the optimal dosage for the best results.

Aqua (Water), Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate**, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Inositol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Benzyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Hexyldecanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tocopherol, Zea Mays Oil/Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Methicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 75130 (Beta-Carotene). **Pitera

Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
This essence is so great! It leaves my skin soft and radiant. I use it after I apply my toner to double as a serum and an essence. I can definitely tell that my complexion had gotten brighter since using this product.
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks but it completely meets my expectations. The product is very gently and doesn’t have a harsh smell. I ordered it off line and would recommend it to anyone dealing with dark spots that just won’t go away!
Mar J.
This product has a pretty weird scent to it, but other than that, it is phenomenal. I have spots on my face from working out in the sun for years (even with sunscreen), and this is the only product that even budged any of the spots. It does take time, and it’s pricey, but I think it’s worth it. SK-II GenOptics Spot Essence Serum
Renae C.
Panama City, FL
Whenever I see a product that can cost this much I have high expectations for it. After trying this product I was not dissappointed. Within the first week I've noticed in difference in skin tone and brightening to my skin. After use of 3 weeks I decided to try and not use it for a week to see how much of a difference it made. My skin still looked even but lacked that brightness or glow that the product gave. This product absorbs fast into the skin. It doesn't feel tacky at all, almost to say matte but not quite. This product was sent to me by SK-II to review. I'm glad I received it and it'll be hard to not have it once the product runs out.
Kristine K.
I've been using this for several weeks now. I wasn't expecting much and I didn't want to have a light face (I have a tan body, lol) so I was skeptical to say the least. I'm so excited to share that my face didn't get lighter but it did get incredibly soft and smooth. This is a very expensive product for me - I usually use Lancome Geneifique and Visionairre which are expensive but this is worth it. I'll be getting it. I also want to try the other products because I'd bet like everything they work even better in unison!
Madison K.
I purchased SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence Serum for the first time about a month ago from Sephora. First of all, the packaging is to die for. It took one use and I immediately noticed a change in how radiant my skin was. A little goes a long way, half of a pump was plenty, so it will last you a long time! It’s extremely expensive but if you have the money to spare, go get it!
Salli A.
I cannot rave enough about this serum. I honestly just thought… oaky fancy serum, I’ll try it… it might help my skin. I had no idea that it would work so fast! This serum is amazing! I wish I had the foresight to take photos in a controlled environment because from the photos I have, it’s really hard to capture the true difference in my skin after using this product for a month. After using the SK-ii GenOptics serum morning and evenings every day for a week I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin. After 3 weeks I noticed that a couple of my newest age spots have actually faded a little.
This has been a revelation to me that it is actually possible to fade age spots. I have used 3 different serums continuously over the past year and a half hoping that their claims to fading my age spots would eventually come true. I had gotten results of brighter skin, but none have ever faded my age spots. After going through a bottle of product (usually lasts 2-4 mo) I give up on it when it’s time to repurchase. For me to actually notice a lightening of my age spots was exciting, but to notice it in less than a month’s time is phenomenal! I have never used a product like this before. I have never spent this much money on a product either, but I am now a believer. Luckily I still have about half a bottle left, so when the bottle is gone, I may just bite the bullet and purchase it.
I received this complimentary product for testing and reviewing purposes, however all opinions expresses are solely my own and no influenced by any third party.
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
It's a pretty impressive product if not a bit pricey. One of my favorites recently. It's really gentle on the skin and worked well on my mom's dark spots and really made my uneven toned skin glow. I have extremely sensitive skin, but this didn't cause any irritation or break outs. The box advises 1-2 droppers per use but one seemed to work well enough for my skin. I think more than 1 would be excessive unless you're using it on more than just your face. I probably won't buy it again. It's spendy and didn't seem to do any better than other similar products on the market. Luckily, this will likely last a long time. SK-II GenOptics Spot Essence Serum
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I received the SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence in the mail about 2 weeks ago. I have been applying it daily, after my morning shower. I tend to have combination skin, oily T-Zone with dry patches seasonally. The SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence absorbs quickly and evenly despite my uneven skin tone. Inexpensive lotions and essences sometimes absorb but leave behind a residue. The SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence leaves behind no residue. By the time I am dressed for the day, it has absorbed and I can apply my makeup and continue my morning routine without any added time or effort.

The SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence has a dropper inside the bottle, allowing for easy, controlled application. One dropper seems to rub into my face well. The box advises 1-2 droppers. I would not recommend more than 1 unless you use this product on your neck and chest. The dropper is very convenient for this type of product. It is thinner than a traditional lotion, so it would pour out of the bottle very quickly. At this price point, you do not want to go overboard if it is unnecessary.

Over the last two weeks, I have noticed a healthy looking glow in the mornings, despite feeling tired or run down. I look refreshed and ready to conquer the day! I am hoping that with continued use, the appearance of my pores may be minimized. Unfortunately, once the bottle is empty, I do not see myself purchasing another, as it is very expensive compared to other products on the market. Luckily, it seems like it will last quite sometime.

I received this item for free to try from SK-II.
Tessa P.
I love to use this product. I don't see massive changes in my skin after using it, but I do feel like it makes a small impact to help my skin recover from breakouts quickly and be a bit glowier. I also freaking love the packaging (it's so pretty???) and I feel fancy when I use it lol. Also, you only use a few drops each application, so it lasts a very long time.
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is very pricey, but I know SK II is very well known for their skin care essence, is this worth the splurge?
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
How well does this help with moisturizing without feeling greasy afterwards? Is it also worth the cost?
Karuna K.
Does it really fade dark spots?
Rojina M.
Euless, TX
If I have to buy one essence, which one do you recommend? Gen optics aura OR rna power radical new age essence???
Kenni C.
What is the consistency of this product?

Sephora