SK-II - GenOptics Spot Essence 50ml uploaded by Shelly J.SK-II - GenOptics Spot Essence 50ml uploaded by Shelly J.

SK-II - GenOptics Spot Essence 50ml

Brand from Japan: SK-II. With Spot Resist Complex and PITERATM, this targeted essence tackles age spots with precision, leaving skin looking brighter. With a new specially designed auto-fill dropper, one full drop will provide the optimal dosage for best results. How to Use: Pump the dropper once into the palm of your hand to get the optimal dosage for one-time use Smooth evenly over face Apply extra Essence on concerned areas Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
It's a pretty impressive product if not a bit pricey. One of my favorites recently. It's really gentle on the skin and worked well on my mom's dark spots and really made my uneven toned skin glow. I have extremely sensitive skin, but this didn't cause any irritation or break outs. The box advises 1-2 droppers per use but one seemed to work well enough for my skin. I think more than 1 would be excessive unless you're using it on more than just your face. I probably won't buy it again. It's spendy and didn't seem to do any better than other similar products on the market. Luckily, this will likely last a long time. SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence 1.6 oz
Ralphenia D.
Juneau, AK
I had a larger sized sample of this with my beauty rewards points. It was OK, it was gentle and helped give moisture to my face. However, the smell is not pleasant at all. I actually had to hold my breath while applying. I'm unsure if I will repurchase this, it is fairly expensive and I didn't know that it worked well for me.
Taren W.
Manhattan, KS
I got a sample of this product because I wanted more of a even skin tone and a brighter complexion. Unfortunately I got maybe 3 or 4 uses out of it but what I did see in those uses was amazing! I am only giving it a 3 star review because I didn't get to see the full results
Laura C.
St Petersburg , FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their skin care line. and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Amazing quality and easy to use and super luxurious!! Never had such a great product
Bethany H.
I always use this product when I see a spot appearing on my face, by the next morning the spot is normally gone, if not I put it on again and it clears up. My friend recommended it and I've been using it ever since. It can be quite drying but if you just use it on problem areas it shouldn't be an issue.