SK-II For Men Facial Treatment Essence uploaded by Marlon C.SK-II For Men Facial Treatment Essence uploaded by Marlon C.SK-II For Men Facial Treatment Essence uploaded by Marlon C.

BY SK-II

The miracle product of SK-II now specially formulated for men. SK-II Men's Facial Treatment Essence contains over 90% Pitera™, the active ingredient at the core of every SK-II product. In just 14 days, skin becomes smoother, firmer, less oily and vibrantly clear.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

This clear, cool and watery skin conditioner is readily absorbed by your skin.

Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Menthoxypropanediol, Sorbic Acid.

• Is this (or any of the SK-II essences really worth it? I ...1 Answers
J Antonio C.
I am writing behalf of my dad, because i had bought SK II men for him, as a x'mas present, And every since he has been using it everyday, And i can really see that his oily skin has been improving so much. This is a very good product that i would like to introduce to all my male friends .. There is alot of products out there where they will tell you, " using this product will see this or that effect in bla bla bla day" But this is a Product that i see the effect faster then what is to be stated as 14days. *THUMB UP!*
Christian V.
I was gifted a small version of it. Didn't expect much from it because it's an essence. I made some research and heard that it boosts the levels of moisture in your skin by 1000%. So I gave it a shot and behold my skin was instantly plumped and fine lines were reduced. It's definitely a great product to try out.
Nicole W.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought this product for my boyfriend because he isn't into skincare at all, so I needed a product that could treat several issues at once. His skin looks incredible after he uses it and he is amazed how one product can make his skin look moisturized and more youthful. The price is pretty steep, but I feel it is a good investment.
R A.
This is a great product. The men's and women's version are the same formulation but different packaging. They both work equally well at Hydrating, taking away dullness and increasing luminosity. The smell is slightly unusual which from what I understand is the pitera in the product. I dispense about 7-10 drops or 2 pumps into one hand then rub my hands together and gently press the solution over my entire face forehead and neck. I even repeat on occasion depending on my skin condition that day.
Jenny W.
Hedgesville
This was the fist essence that I ever tried (few years ago) and I still use it periodically.  I love the way it makes your skin FEEL but I am not so sure that I saw any marked improvement in any way.  I think I won't be replacing the bottle that I currently have.  I must prefer Caudale Vinoperfect.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play once and it was a decent amount, it lasted me about a month. This did NOTHING for my skin. It didn't make my dryness go away, it didn't do much for over $200! I don't recommend this product at all
Mayra M.
Modesto, CA
I tried a sample of this was not the biggest fan I don't see myself purchasing this as the price tag on this skin care is super expensive and I didn't feel like it did much for my skin I was a little disappointed
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
SOOOO nice but way out of my budget to buy every month this is a nice product if you want to treat yourself for Christmas or for your birthday. I bought this two years ago when I graduated high school. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Anastasia V.
Pinole, CA
Yes all time fav product. I love doing seven layers on essence. Moisturizes my skin like nothing before. Helps hydrate. Balance out my oil production. I feel like my pores even got smaller by using it everyday.
Monique D.
Kapolei, HI
Best Skin treatment ever! Renews & Rebalances skin! Younger skin happens with daily use! I've seen it! Worth every penny! Will never stop using this product!
Eva K.
new york, NY
Is this (or any of the SK-II essences really worth it? I tried one a while ago for about a month or 2 and didn't notice any difference but am thinking I should give it another shot. But I'm a product junkie and don't want to give in if it isn't really all its cracked up to be. Can someone share their experience with it? Thank you!