SK-II For Men Facial Treatment Essence uploaded by Marlon C.SK-II For Men Facial Treatment Essence uploaded by Marlon C.SK-II For Men Facial Treatment Essence uploaded by Marlon C.

BY SK-II

The miracle product of SK-II now specially formulated for men. SK-II Men's Facial Treatment Essence contains over 90% Pitera™, the active ingredient at the core of every SK-II product. In just 14 days, skin becomes smoother, firmer, less oily and vibrantly clear.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

This clear, cool and watery skin conditioner is readily absorbed by your skin.

Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Menthoxypropanediol, Sorbic Acid.

• Is this (or any of the SK-II essences really worth it? I ...1 Answers
J Antonio C.
I am writing behalf of my dad, because i had bought SK II men for him, as a x'mas present, And every since he has been using it everyday, And i can really see that his oily skin has been improving so much. This is a very good product that i would like to introduce to all my male friends .. There is alot of products out there where they will tell you, " using this product will see this or that effect in bla bla bla day" But this is a Product that i see the effect faster then what is to be stated as 14days. *THUMB UP!*
Abby E.
tacoma, WA
I imagine this face toner is gold among those who can afford a $100 bottle. For me though, I received this as part of a sample kit from Birchbox. I enjoyed using this product but, again, it is hard to determine if a product will work when it needs to be used day in and day out for at least 30 days. That being said, from what I was able to conclude was this product is very well reviewed and many many many people enjoy this. I hope to get this for a gift soon so I can experience the ride. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Christian V.
I was gifted a small version of it. Didn't expect much from it because it's an essence. I made some research and heard that it boosts the levels of moisture in your skin by 1000%. So I gave it a shot and behold my skin was instantly plumped and fine lines were reduced. It's definitely a great product to try out.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
This is a wonderful product! This is one of the steps in my morning routine everyday. I use this and a tones and then apply my Sunday Riley UFO oil them apply Clinique moisture surge and they have changed my life! I have super combo skin and I had blemishes so when I started a routine it changed and now my face looks amazing and feels amazing! It doesn't dry out your face but makes your face feel fresh and hydrated. I love it!
Nicole W.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought this product for my boyfriend because he isn't into skincare at all, so I needed a product that could treat several issues at once. His skin looks incredible after he uses it and he is amazed how one product can make his skin look moisturized and more youthful. The price is pretty steep, but I feel it is a good investment.
R A.
This is a great product. The men's and women's version are the same formulation but different packaging. They both work equally well at Hydrating, taking away dullness and increasing luminosity. The smell is slightly unusual which from what I understand is the pitera in the product. I dispense about 7-10 drops or 2 pumps into one hand then rub my hands together and gently press the solution over my entire face forehead and neck. I even repeat on occasion depending on my skin condition that day.
Jenny W.
Hedgesville
This was the fist essence that I ever tried (few years ago) and I still use it periodically.  I love the way it makes your skin FEEL but I am not so sure that I saw any marked improvement in any way.  I think I won't be replacing the bottle that I currently have.  I must prefer Caudale Vinoperfect.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play once and it was a decent amount, it lasted me about a month. This did NOTHING for my skin. It didn't make my dryness go away, it didn't do much for over $200! I don't recommend this product at all
Kyle P.
Amazing skin care such advancements I. The industry. I love the science behind the brand. It exceeded my expectations and as a first time user I can't wait to use again!! I'm happy with this product just for men!!
NEVIN M.
North Bergen, NJ
I received a sample of this for my husband. Unfortunately he found it drying and did not like it at all! Knowing the brand is a little high up there expect way more! Would not spend money or invest in this product.
Eva K.
New york, NY
Is this (or any of the SK-II essences really worth it? I tried one a while ago for about a month or 2 and didn't notice any difference but am thinking I should give it another shot. But I'm a product junkie and don't want to give in if it isn't really all its cracked up to be. Can someone share their experience with it? Thank you!