BY SK-II

100% authentic Guarantee! Brand New in Box! What it is:A highly concentrated serum that hydrates the skin with rich moisturizers and Pitera to produce a high-powered antiaging element. What it is formulated to do: Repair C is a skin hydrating and refining concentrate that intensely moisturizes and diminishes the appearance of fine lines. This light yet powerful replenishing serum with rich moisturizers, hyaluronic acid, and Pitera, combats the signs of aging by keeping skin nicely nourished. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Sulfates - GMOs Suggested Usage:-Pump pea-sized amount onto fingertips-Smooth over entire face, especially around the eyes and neck which are prone to fine lines and dryness. see more...

Amy Z.
Columbus, OH
I use this during the summer and it is amazing. The SPF definitely helps my skin and prevented sun burns. I've recommended this to other friends and they've enjoyed it too!
Jackie L.
South Pasadena
Not as high of a spf as I would have wanted, and is extremely light, which I would have liked to be thicker. It is on the pricey side as well
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
I was given this product as a gift. Thankfully I did not pay for it because it did nothing for my skin.
Idalmar S.
echanted with this product, super chic, I recommend them, my favorite brand, they have to try it and they will be delighted just like me, recommended ♥
Sara D.
Batna
you can use this product as primer or as a non make up day creme, i can feel my skin breathing when i use it and it helps protect me from the sun too
lisajane m.
This is a great mask and leave your skin looking fresh and health and is not heave on the skin and i love the size of the bottle
Areana L.
Well , actually for me this cream is regular
I feel it is going very fast it moisturizing effect✊✊✊✊✊✊✊