BY SK-II

A nutrient-rich serum with a mix of concentrated Pitera™ and Hyaluronic acid, it reduces appearance of wrinkles and roughness to refine skin texture and elasticity.

Jenny W.
    flushing, NY
    Winter is here and this serum will keep it at bay. My skin is hydrated, protected and has no issues in the winter because of this serum. I don't have to use a lot of product and it goes into my skin easily. I have used this serum all year round too and it's amazing. I just hate the price tag of it. But if it's part of a gift set or deal get it.
    Katie F.
    Hopkins, MN
    I was not sold on using an essence (I didn't want to add another step to my nighttime regimen) but after using this I'm completely convinced. My skin looks amazing! I am a total convert!
    Angelina V.
    Toa Payoh
    It's indeed a miracle like it claims!! Indeed a miracle water! However it is kinda pricey. Heard got quite a few alternatives to this but well, in my personal opinion this seems to be a great investment!
    Sandra A.
    Laurel, MD
    I got this as a sample from Sephora and the price is pretty ridiculous but I wanted to try it and I came in a goodie bag after a purchase during the winter. I put a little bit on my face after cleansing and I usually wear it before I go to sleep not usually during the day because I want to put sunscreen on. I recommend because it tightens my pores and keeps my my skin smooth and moisturized with that too much lotion and other products. I just wish it was more affordable
    Tiffany g.
    Love this serum. This is definitely worth the money. I got a sample then bought the full size.
    Juditj A.
    Imperial
    I was in awe with the results my skin felt amazing ! I purchased it at Sephora after the sales girl
    Recommended it, its like magic to your skin you can see results immediately .
    Sara V.
    Avon, OH
    This product is amazing, help with my sky. Was good for my face because hidrate and help myself. I loved the tastury. My face now is more beautiful and better. I love this product . Thanks for the experience.
    Lynn B.
    Monroe, GA
    SK-II Facial Treatment Repair is an awesome, but pricey repair serum.  I love this treatment.  My face responds very well to it and it meets my expectations.  The packaging is very nice, just wish it wasn't so expensive.  I would definitely recommend this.
    Hawraa A.
    Only positive things can be said about the products of this brand.
    All of its products are irresistible and they use only natural ingredients.
    This Japanese brand is my #1 along with clarins
    Pascale B.
    This product is expensive but you really get your money's worth. This product should be used after you wash your face and right before you moisturize. It leaves your skin tightened and eliminates any residue left over from after removing your makeup