BY SK-II

A nutrient-rich serum with a mix of concentrated Pitera™ and Hyaluronic acid, it reduces appearance of wrinkles and roughness to refine skin texture and elasticity.

Buy on Bergdor...*
    Jacquelin B.
    Seattle, WA
    Got a sample of this at Sephora-not sure it works well with my skin type. I'm extremely sensitive and it just felt slimy.
    Angelina V.
    Toa Payoh
    It's indeed a miracle like it claims!! Indeed a miracle water! However it is kinda pricey. Heard got quite a few alternatives to this but well, in my personal opinion this seems to be a great investment!
    Giselle M.
    I did like it but felt it was really pricey for and would not purchase again just for that.
    Breanna H.
    Bakersfield, CA
    This stuff is expensive but it's is definitely worth the money since I have been use it my skin has been having a nice glow. I do like this stuff but because of the price I do like at cheaper options. Though it gives my skin a nice glow I am on the fence about buy again just because of the price.
    Sandra A.
    Laurel, MD
    I got this as a sample from Sephora and the price is pretty ridiculous but I wanted to try it and I came in a goodie bag after a purchase during the winter. I put a little bit on my face after cleansing and I usually wear it before I go to sleep not usually during the day because I want to put sunscreen on. I recommend because it tightens my pores and keeps my my skin smooth and moisturized with that too much lotion and other products. I just wish it was more affordable
    Julie R.
    St Petersburg, FL
    Very lightweight and moisturizing product to help with fine lines. I like the AHA/BHA in this however I can't say I noticed much of a difference. I'm not sure if I would buy again.
    JENNA L.
    Willow Spring, NC
    This facial treatment feels amazing and makes your skin feels sooooo soft. My only downfall is the price is a little too high for me.
    Sarah K.
    Madison, WI
    I absolutely love the SKII line. While acclimating my skin to Retin-A there were many products I couldn't use but not only could I use this line, it helped my skin tremendously! I stopped using it for 4 days while traveling and my skin got dry and flakey! Added it back in and my skin looked flawless at 48!
    Jenny W.
    Flushing, NY
    Winter is here and this serum will keep it at bay. My skin is hydrated, protected and has no issues in the winter because of this serum. I don't have to use a lot of product and it goes into my skin easily. I have used this serum all year round too and it's amazing. I just hate the price tag of it. But if it's part of a gift set or deal get it.
    Katie F.
    Hopkins, MN
    I was not sold on using an essence (I didn't want to add another step to my nighttime regimen) but after using this I'm completely convinced. My skin looks amazing! I am a total convert!