BY SK-II

A nutrient-rich serum with a mix of concentrated Pitera™ and Hyaluronic acid, it reduces appearance of wrinkles and roughness to refine skin texture and elasticity.

Buy on Bergdor...*
    Jenny W.
    Flushing, NY
    Winter is here and this serum will keep it at bay. My skin is hydrated, protected and has no issues in the winter because of this serum. I don't have to use a lot of product and it goes into my skin easily. I have used this serum all year round too and it's amazing. I just hate the price tag of it. But if it's part of a gift set or deal get it.
    Katie F.
    Hopkins, MN
    I was not sold on using an essence (I didn't want to add another step to my nighttime regimen) but after using this I'm completely convinced. My skin looks amazing! I am a total convert!
    Tiffany g.
    Love this serum. This is definitely worth the money. I got a sample then bought the full size.
    Juditj A.
    Imperial
    I was in awe with the results my skin felt amazing ! I purchased it at Sephora after the sales girl
    Recommended it, its like magic to your skin you can see results immediately .
    Sara V.
    Avon, OH
    This product is amazing, help with my sky. Was good for my face because hidrate and help myself. I loved the tastury. My face now is more beautiful and better. I love this product . Thanks for the experience.
    Lynn B.
    Monroe, GA
    SK-II Facial Treatment Repair is an awesome, but pricey repair serum.  I love this treatment.  My face responds very well to it and it meets my expectations.  The packaging is very nice, just wish it wasn't so expensive.  I would definitely recommend this.
    Hawraa A.
    Only positive things can be said about the products of this brand.
    All of its products are irresistible and they use only natural ingredients.
    This Japanese brand is my #1 along with clarins
    Pascale B.
    This product is expensive but you really get your money's worth. This product should be used after you wash your face and right before you moisturize. It leaves your skin tightened and eliminates any residue left over from after removing your makeup
    veronique b.
    Columbia, SC
    An aging skin can use all the help to keep it looking as good for as long possible. A product that is acceptable in price with great results.
    Taylar E.
    Mount Joy, PA
    It is so expensive but if you want to splurge and feel great, buy it! It does wonders for rejuvenation. Especially after a long day it feels great!