SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C

SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Julie R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C more...
Very lightweight and moisturizing product to help with fine lines. I like the AHA/BHA in this however I can't say I noticed much of a difference. I'm not sure if I would buy again.
Sarah K.
Madison, WI
I absolutely love the SKII line. While acclimating my skin to Retin-A there were many products I couldn't use but not only could I use this line, it helped my skin tremendously! I stopped using it for 4 days while traveling and my skin got dry and flakey! Added it back in and my skin looked flawless at 48!
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
This product is so great it really does what it says such as helping the combination skin and it gives the youthful feel after a couple of weeks your twenty come back
Willow Spring, NC
This facial treatment feels amazing and makes your skin feels sooooo soft. My only downfall is the price is a little too high for me.
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
Got a sample of this at Sephora-not sure it works well with my skin type. I'm extremely sensitive and it just felt slimy.
Anxhela M.
Elmhurst, IL
Love this product. It's terrific and yields results within a few weeks of using it ritually.