BY SK-II

Milky lotion effectively locks in moisture to maintain skin's ideal moisture balance, resulting in softer and smoother skin. For hours of well-hydrated skin with renewed radiance, dot Facial Treatment Milk all over face and neck, then smooth on using upward spiraling movements until fully absorbed by skin. Do not apply on eye area. A milky lotion that realizes the ideal moisture balance of skin. Effectively locks in moisture to keep skin smooth and radiant. Smooth onto face and neck using spiral movements till thoroughly absorbed. Avoid the eye area. Pack Size - 75ml see more...

Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
If I could afford this product many times over I will stock up on it. a little goes a long way and a small dab act like 1000 sheet masks. You can last for a long time and I never purchased a full-size. I definitely recommend to buy this product and add it to your holy grails.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
This product is so so good. I absolutely love it! It looks cute and simple but does it’s job. Definitely worth the money. I use after washing my face every morning and night and really helps with dry skin. Really moisturizes and seals that moisture in. I buy this over and over.
Mina H.
Mina H.
Hollywood, FL
This facial treatment was amazing and made my skin soft, smooth and bright it definitely meet my expectations. I have to be honest it was very expensive but it's worth the money and the packaging is very sleek and I may buy this essence again in the future :).
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Washington, DC
Great product. It is silky and smooth while be hydrating. It doesn't leave an unpleasant film on your face and I find it works at night or in the morning - depending on amount of application. This is a very expensive item though.
Benzir S.
Benzir S.
denver
Received this as a sample from Sephora. I wasn't expecting much but goodness, it has made all the difference! I have noticed brighter skintone in the past few week.s I use this after I wash my face and before I put moisturizer on.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I got a sample of it and I didn't know anything about it. Didn't read nothing. So I stayed to apply - later I found out I was doing on the correct way - and my skin was on another level!!
Lou A.
Lou A.
Best 200$ I ever spent. This leaves my face so refreshed and tightened It is in my daily skin routine . I never skipped this step. Worth the money!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
I'm a sucker for any type of skincare that has the work "milk" in it and this definitely did the trick. Super moisturizing but expensive
DAAL 달.
DAAL 달.
Absolutely a joy using this! Not only nourishes your skin but also makes it illuminating after use! I would definitely buy it again and recommend for those wanting brighter and youthful looking skin.