BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2019)
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer R.
I received the sk-11 voxbox from Influenster for free and I could not be more excited about it!!! The products are pricey, so I am not sure if I would've taken the risk in buying them without first sampling them for free. Let me begin by saying, the Facial Treatment mask was INSANELY GOOD!!! Like, I looked like I had a facelift after applying it, good!! The mask itself felt so cooling and soothing too, which is a big bonus!! My only qualm is that it was not big enough to cover my high forehead. This isn't a surprise, though, since I have yet to find a mask that completely covers my forehead. I really like the essence, but not for everyday use as it didn't play nice with the rest of my products. Having said that, I do use it before applying my clarks botanicals moisture mask, so it was not a waste. I will totally use all of it! In the end, I will totally purchase this mask in the future!! It is by far my favorite mask I have sampled.
#Jgobeautybreakdown
#SK11
#myessence
#Influenster
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
I received the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask free in my SK-II voxbox. I loved it. I poured a bubble bath, put on some Fiona Apple and rested with it on for about fifteen minutes. My skin felt so good after. A day later it was very smooth, hydrated and youthful looking. Really liked this face mask. One of the best I've used. My advice is be careful removing it from its packaging as it's delicate and if you can, lean back while wearing it to keep it in place.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The SK-II mask is super hydrating. I did exfoliate my face well before I applied it. I am sure this helps the absorption of products. The mask does have a cool slimy feel to it when you put it on. I let it sit on my skin for about half an hour each time I used it. I was able to use the same mask more than once. I just put it into a plastic bag when I was done. I could tell a huge difference in how moisturized my skin was after each use. I do wish it came in a resealable pouch and that it had better instructions for when you are done like the recommended next step.
I did receive this complementary for product testing purposes thank you @influenster @skii
Samantha M.
This was the first sheet mask I've ever tried and it was a pleasant surprise. There was a lot of excess liquid in the pouch, but I assume that's normal. It was very squishy and just weird - I'm sure I'd get used to it. The size was kind of big for me- extra fabric over my eyes, lips and chin. It also felt a bit like it was sloppy down my face, so I laid back a bit. It says to leave on for 5-15 minutes and I left it on for 10. I have combination skin with extra dryness around my mouth and chin so I was hoping the moisturizing would help me. It did. My skin felt tight right after using it and wiping off excess but my hands felt very smooth (lol). After the initial tightness ceased my skin definitely felt very soft and looked glowy. It wasn't smoothd, as it's not exfoliating. But I really enjoyed the experience. It was soothing and relaxing. It had a soft and light spa like scent and I think if you was extra moisture in a flash this is a nice mask.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
@Influenster does it again! This #skII facial mask is renewing, refreshing, and smoothing! #myessence I used the mask before bed and it was so relaxing and rejuvenating! Very gentle and left my skin feeling toned and tight. While I admit, it looks terrifying, the after product is worth looking like an axe murderer for 15 mins!
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield , CT
MY SKIN FEELS LIKE HEAVEN! This mask is sooooooo nice! I feel like I've been to an expensive spa. It feels nice on the face and my skin is so much softer now. It's great. The only reason I put four instead of five out of five is because it's pretty expensive
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Received the mask as part of my SK-II VoxBox... It is good and probably the one of the best sheet mask I've had in a while! It made my skin feel soft, clean and glowing! I am definitely a big fan of SK-II mask now!!!! The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 star vs a 5 star is because it so expensive! I believe that they can afford to lower the price on these masks. #myessence #skii @influenster @skii
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This facial mask is amazing! I feel so rejuvenated after using this. my skin instantly feels hydrated and super soft. I leave this on for 5-15min. I would highly suggest using this mask.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL
First I want to say thanks to Influenster for allowing me to try this fabulous product.
The mask was a little difficult to unfold at first but once I got it open it was
Smooth sailing. My face immediately felt soft and silky. My face felt so soft I can't imagine not using this product again
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
This mask is made of a paper product that is much sturdier than most face masks. It opened and went on easily and without ripping. There was plenty of fluid on it. There was about a tablespoon left in the bag after the mask was fully moistened. It seemed a little small, but maybe my face is just big. Lol My face felt tightened after using it. I'm not sure if that is the desired result, but I liked it. I received this free for testing purposes.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?