BY SK-II #95 in Face Masks

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over ...3 Answers
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
  • "My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii " in 80 reviews
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Got this as part of the SK-II Voxbox way back in the day - my very first Voxbox! I’ll admit, it took me a loooong time to actually try this mask. I’m not the biggest fan of sheet masks because of how messy they can be, and although I used and loved the essence right away, I kept forgetting about this mask. Once I tried it, I wish I had used it sooner! This mask, although soaked with product, wasn’t nearly as messy as other sheet masks and it was easy to apply and actually fit my face better then most sheet masks. I left it on for the suggested amount of time - and it left my face feeling SO soft and smooth. I was super impressed! Now I do think these are a little on the pricy side, and probably wouldn’t repurchase because of that reason. But as for the product itself? 5 stars!
Desiree F.
Augusta
This is my second favorite mask in the world after the much more affordable Dr. Jart+ Clearing Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask. I use the Dr Jart to soothe my skin and prevent acne. The SK II is perfect for glowing and radiant skin. I was hooked on this mask after trying it on a long-haul flight from Seoul to Boston. My skin always looks terrible after those flights! I did use the mask in-flight and actually fell asleep with it on-- oops. But when I woke up, I looked in the mirror and was in shock and awe. My skin had never looked better in my life. There us some miracle broth in these masks. I try to use them sparingly and usually before important events or during travel.
Anum L.
Maplewood, MO
I don't even know where to begin with this product!!! So I wax my full face at home, we had a huge event to attend out of city, and my idiot self ripped my skin. it was burned. I didn't know if I would be able to put makeup on without that burn being cracked. I used this mask and the burn mark peeled off with it because it was so hydrated. It recovered and treated the burn without me feeling anything. Second time I used it two days later, it restores the whole area. from my eyes to lips to whole face everything was glowinggggggg. I've never had such an amazing experience with a mask before!!!
sasha z.
hong kong, china
This is a mask that I have tried three times . On one hand I love it because it makes my skin brighter and smoother, on the other it is a really sticky, messy product, I just don’t like the way it feels on my skin during the whole process. Overall I would recommend to try it, it is really good for dry skin which I do have. It isn’t my favorite mask, but I wouldn’t mind using it again in the future.
Liza Y.
I’m a little weary of what I put on my skin as i suffer from
pretty bad acne and now being 36 years old and having a 19 month old son, my skin definitely isn’t what it used to be. Now this face mask is on the expensive side but it came highly recommended so I wanted to try it out and see what the hype was about.

It’s a sheet mask which was easy to apply, it has cut out holes for the eyes, nose and mouth so there were no issues positioning it. It’s very soothing and cooling as soon as you apply it and makes you feel really relaxed. I kept it on for 15 minutes and it that time I didn’t feel any burning or itching which I was worried about, it was definteily hydrating and calming.

My skin felt nourished and looked glowing once I removed it. I’m also happy to say there were no adverse side effects due to my having acne, there were no flare ups and no redness either. It felt great to be able to use something on my skin that I knew was giving me that boost that I needed without the worry of it damaging my skin. Highly recommend!

Sara V.
This is my special occasion mask. I like to use this mask when I need a face lift. I've used this mask for the last few months, and it evens out my skin tone, tightens my pores and balances my skin. I bought this mask at my local Sephora, and recommend you try it if you want a luxurious product that delivers results. I would only like to improve the price..it is pretty steep.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Received this mask for free from bzzagent for testing and review. My reviews are always 100% honest and all opinions are my own.
This is one of those really hydrating masks. There was a lot of essence on the mask itself, it was soaked and there was more left in the pack. I thought that was great so when I used the mask sheet, I just rubbed and patted the extra essence onto my neck, elbows and all over my legs and feet. It left my skin feeling so hydrated, so smooth, so refreshed!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Okay so this is my all time favorite luxury sheet face mask. It highly surpassed my expectations and I'm in love. It's very gentle on the skin first and foremost. I purchased from Sephora and have been buying again ever since. I know that they are super pricey for a sheet mask but the Pietra ingredient really has done wonders for my skin. I also use the facial treatment Essence from them and will never stop repurchasing that product. Below I'm leaving a quote about the main ingredient in all of SK-II's products from the founder of the brand. Hope this will help more of you understand what the ingredient Pietra is all about:
Dawn French: "Pitera is the broth that's made by the yeast. It is rich in amino acids, proteins, organics, acids." And that broth, she says, helps exfoliate and restore the skin's radiance. French: "It does help bind moisture to the skin, so that your skin looks more moist & plump."
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This is a luxury item no doubt. Using this while watching netflix late at night is a complete waste of this mask. You're suppose to use it before going out so you're skin is bright, supple, and happy and ready for people to see you. I've used this mask in the winter when the temperature drops and it has saved my skin. But I also use it for special events where I'm going out and want to make it extra special. I don't use this mask whenever
Juweriya I.
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask is deeply intensive, moisture-boosting mask enriched with Pitera. It deeply hydrates the skin, just like a facial, leaving skin more radiant and crystal clear. The mask is a cotton disposable one that can be used by people of any skin type, particularly those with concerns about dryness and roughness. Originating in Japan, the mask is commonly used by Japanese brides everyday for a week leading up to their wedding so that their skin is in crystal clear condition on the big day.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?