BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2014)
Buy on Sephora*
Jana D.
I was lucky enough to be a part of the SKII VoxBox not too long ago, and it included one of these sheet masks. I was so excited to try it, as I'd read so much about it from raving beauty editors, so many celebs who use it and have amazing skin. I wanted to jump right in and immediately use it, but also wanted to save it for when I really needed an extra boost for my skin. I used extreme patience and waited for an event I really wanted to look great for. First of all, it's so easy to use! It comes in a single pack with one sheet covered in their coveted serum. All you do is just cover your face with it, relax and rub the excess serum into your skin when you're finished. For me, it was such a spa-like relaxing experience. I've known about SKII and it's one of the most top quality, high end skin care companies for so many reasons. The ingredients they use are carefully selected and crafted to create one of a kind products that can't be compared to other brands. So when I took the mask off, rubbed the serum into my skin, it was so fresh and full of life. Literally glowing, even toned beautiful skin! I got ready for the evening and before I left my husband, who had no idea I'd used the mask, said my skin looked amazing. He never notices things like that! I can't tell you how many compliments I had that night of how radiant I looked. My skin was plumper, firmer, perfectly moisturized and glowing. The effects are not for a couple of hours. My skin had a noticeable change for quite about a week. I was so impressed that I went to Sephora the next week and purchased more. For anyone that says they can get the same results with a $2 mask is seriously out of their mind! The results are also cumulative, so using it once a week will change your life. Yes, it's pricier than drugstore masks. But it's absolutely comparable to any other high end skin care mask you would buy at Sephora or in a department store. This is one of those products that you get what you pay for. Yes, a cheaper drugstore mask will help make your skin look nice temporarily. But nothing to the effect of the SKII treatment mask. It's long term anti aging benefits alone blow cheap masks out of the water. My skin has never looked better, and so many people in my life (as well as total strangers) have noticed and ask what I use for my skin care. It's that good. If you can afford it, it's a must have. Even if you can cut back on a couple of lattes a week, it's worth it for the overall health and beauty of your skin. I can't rave enough about this product!! Sorry for my rambling, it's just honestly how much I believe in this product...and any other SKII product I've ever used.
Veronica M.
The SK-II Facial Treatment Mask works best when used alongside the other SK-II product line which are based on the miracle water aka Sake. I used the mask while using the rest of the SK-II facial products so I saw the combined results which are amazing. I almost did not want to put on the mask as it comes so heavily drenched in serum it almost seems gross & greasy bu it actually will leave your skin moisturized but not feeling like you have a pound of products or oil on your skin after your remove the mask and cleanup. The process is messy and not fun because of the way you must remain without much movement bc it feels as if it may slide off and it really is not fitted for my fave structure! But it is worth it bc afterwards your skin feels like it lost a pound of gunk, your skin feels and looks healthy and glowing. It really is a at home facial bc of both the high price and the grand results you get. My skin really did need a deep treatment of changes in weather and it still would be anproduct to use in both winter and summer time weather. I recommend giving yourself the treat and spending the high price tag for a single mask because the results will be worth it and last leave your skin happy for a long enough time!
Steffanie E.
Old Bridge, NJ
When I opened the mask, I have to note that the cloth was certainly saturated with the solution – so much so, I had enough leftover for two additional nights of using it as a serum. The cloth was notably better fitting, slightly softer and thicker than other sheet masks I’ve used. The directions suggest wearing the mask for 5-15 minutes – I left it on for 20 minutes. My skin was definitely hydrated, soft and glowing – but honestly, those effects happen no matter what sheet mask I use. Think about it, you’re basically keeping a damp cloth on your skin for an extended period of time and it also is cooling because the air is hitting your face. What happens if your hands stay in the water too long? They get waterlogged and pruned. You’re basically waterlogging your face in a cool environment, which helps to temporarily tighten/shrink your pores until the face returns to normal temperature. So because of that, I wanted to see how my face looked/felt the next day. When I woke up, my skin felt and appeared more firm, yet still hydrated without being greasy.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
The SKii mask is a sheet mask - a cotton/cellulose mask thats individually packed and comes soaked in a lotion or essence,l. In this case the mask is soaked in a concentrated solution of Pitera-based facial treatment essenxe. To use, tear open a packet, unfold mask and place it over your face. Smoothen any folds or wrinkles to ensure the mask contacts skin properly and then lie back and relax for an hour (instructions ssy about 20). The mask has slits over eyes and nose so its pretty comfortable to use. Once time is up or when the mask feels dryish to touch, take it off and discard. Rub in any extra product remaining on face into skin and follow with moisturizer. Results - I find this mask instantly hydrates and brightens my skin with best results visible in a couple of hours. I use this once a week, and I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin with this mask, used along side my usual skincare routine. Since this is available as single-use masks (got mine from Sephora) this is an easy way to try out the usually expensive SKII skincare range.
Jennifer R.
I received the sk-11 voxbox from Influenster for free and I could not be more excited about it!!! The products are pricey, so I am not sure if I would've taken the risk in buying them without first sampling them for free. Let me begin by saying, the Facial Treatment mask was INSANELY GOOD!!! Like, I looked like I had a facelift after applying it, good!! The mask itself felt so cooling and soothing too, which is a big bonus!! My only qualm is that it was not big enough to cover my high forehead. This isn't a surprise, though, since I have yet to find a mask that completely covers my forehead. I really like the essence, but not for everyday use as it didn't play nice with the rest of my products. Having said that, I do use it before applying my clarks botanicals moisture mask, so it was not a waste. I will totally use all of it! In the end, I will totally purchase this mask in the future!! It is by far my favorite mask I have sampled.
#Jgobeautybreakdown
#SK11
#myessence
#Influenster
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a sheet mask ADDICT! I try to set aside 10-30 minutes every day for "me time" where I apply a sheet mask & chill out so I've tried many, many different types & brands but my favorite has got to be the SK-11 Facial Treatment Mask. They're a little on the pricey side so I reserve them for special occaisions only but the results are just phenomenal. First off a little skin backround: I'm 40 years old with dry skin, large pores on my upper cheeks & some loss of volume & firmness along with the very beginnings of fine lines around my eyes. Whenever I wear the SK-11 sheet mask I know that all of my skin concerns will be addressed & "fixed", albeit temporarily, in about 30 minutes. When I remove the sheet mask my skin is soft & the texture is smooth. Fine lines are gone & large pores are no longer visible. & here's my favorite thing ... my skin looks lifted & firm. Like 10 years have been erased from my face. This is definitely a luxury item for me but I try to keep them on hand.
Meghan B.
I received this mask in the SKII voxbox and I was so excited to try it! I'm obsessed with skincare products- especially masks- so seeing this in my voxbox made me giddy like a kid on Christmas :) It's made of 100% cotton and clings nicely to your skin compared to cheaper paper sheet masks. The package has a ton of serum left after taking the mask out so I saved it and was able to use the serum for two more applications (minus the cloth part). I left it on for about 45 minutes right before bed and after I took it off I applied my Drunk Elephant TLC framboos serum to my skin and went to bed. When I woke up my skin was glowing and the dry patches that I had around my chin were completely gone! I have combination skin and have struggled with acne all my life. This mask didn't make me break out and moisturized my skin in all the right places without negatively affecting my trouble areas. And the GLOW! I've already purchased more and will be adding this to my weekly routine.
Inyoung L.
This mask is definitely not for people with dry skin.
It must only be used for 15 minutes, because any longer and it will DEFINITELY dry out your skin.
If you haven't used SK-II and aren't familiar with it, it's a very popular Japanese skincare brand with its signature ingredient: pitera.
It was first noticed in Japanese Rice Wine makers, that despite being older in age, their hands looked and felt soft and very young.
Needless to say, people were amazed and wanted to discover why that was the case. And of course, they found it was the pitera.

For that reason, being someone who has dry cheeks, I definitely do not recommend it for people with dry skin because it will most definitely dry out your skin.
But it definitely does brighten. It's the Facial Treatment x100 put on your face--and if you've tried the Facial Treatment Essence, then you already know how amazing it will be!

Amy H.
West Falls, NY
I had the opportunity to try the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask due to Influenster's Vox Box. I am a fan of sheet masks, but have not tried very many.
This sheet mask is very large. It was a bit difficult placing it on my face as I have somewhat of a smaller face. It said that it was a hydrating mask but my skin is very dry due to the use of a prescription Tretinoin cream to aid in the prevention of symptoms related to aging. The trade off is dry skin. (I'll take that!). LOL.
I did not notice a difference in my skin's texture after this one time use mask. I would think that it would take a few mask treatments before seeing real results. I did notice that the essence from the mask made my skin feel softer in certain areas for the day. Overall it was a great product. If my skin weren't so dry I'm sure my results would have been much better but I can't blame the product for that.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Material: Similar to the felt cutouts used for scrapbooking! 😂😂😂 Hello, SK-II, there's a lot of very high quality sheetmask materials out there that you could have used instead of this thick, awfully stiff mask.

Fit: As you can see, the fitting is awful, and the reason is because the material is too thick.

Scent: Slightly acidic smell, like vinegar but not that strong.

Serum: There's enough Serum for 2 uses, so it's a plus. Or just apply on the neck and arms.

Effect: Radiant, soft, and glowing skin, YES, YES, and YES!!! Moisturizing, NO. The mask lifted from under my nose and below within 20 minutes. The whole sheetmask went stiff dry after 40 mins. And so was my skin. Had to moisturize immediately.
Price: It's $17+tax a piece. I probably won't buy again. There's a lot of masks out there that have the same results for much cheaper price.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?