BY SK-II #95 in Face Masks

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii " in 80 reviews
Nilda n.
It’s a great skin care it makes my face smooth and my makeup wears smoothly after applying for 15 minuets, and my face doesn’t have dry patches. It’s very gentle on the face I would recommend this product 100%
Emily M.
Ok so I read a lot of reviews on this and so many people said it was the only sheet mask that made them notice a difference- for me, it felt like any of the other ones I’ve tried! It has a pleasant smell and fits the face nicely and it does hydrate and make your skin glow but so do so many other more affordable masks, it just doesn’t seem worth it to me.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
If you have the money to splurge I would highly recommend this mask. Helps to make fine lines, unevenness, dullness, and pores go away with regular use. A tip: it comes with so much extra essence in the bag that if you use the mask on clean skin (which you always should) you can fold the mask up, close the bag nicely, and use it again!
Raye L.
My all time favorite maks that will hydrates my skin and give it a fresh glow after 20 min...a nice emergency kit to rescue my skin before any special occasions so I can apply my makeup smoothly.
Jaelene C.
This is a very good very wonderful facemask. I usually use it about every other week. It keeps your skin look youthful and very hydrated. I recommended doing it before you go to sleep for better results.
Magaly R.
Lancaster
I feel like this product could of done a lot more ! It’s very pricey and I feel like a mask Like this I can get at a drugstore can do a lot more then this product. Also the perfume scent is very strong
Miriah S.
Frostburg
I loved this mask, it was super hydrating and very soothing. It was very gentle and I love that because I’ve got pretty sensitive skin. I like the packaging it feels and looks very classy and sleek. I think anyone with dry, sensitive skin would enjoy this mask. It was Everything I could ask for, and a little more.
Tara w.
walpole
I love a good sheet mask (as most of us do these days) and this one didn’t disappoint! After use, my skin felt soft, moisturized and plump! From a scal of 1-10, this one rates 15!! It was that good!
Yinlen R.
Expensive but good. Overall not the best but you can notice a diference on your skin, of course maybe some other people might have better experience than me being a highly recommended brand, but having experience with many different skincare lines due to the nature of my profession does not impressed me the most.
yowting t.
madison
This made my face so moisturized I loved it!!!SK-II Brightening Source Derm Revival Mask I would definitely recommend to all my friends who are looking to improve their skin car routine.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
emily b.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?