BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2014)
Buy on Sephora*
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
I'm usually pretty dubious about the efficacy of masks in general, but this one seriously surprised me! I forgot I'd used it the night before, and when I woke up in the morning, I was stunned at how good my skin looked! I could practically have gone without makeup that day (if not for some under eye concealer). I received this one for free from Influenster, but II'll definitely be purchasing on my own moving forward.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
This is my first time trying the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask but I am already hooked. I literally saw my skin just perk up and glowing. They are expensive but if you are ready to indulge and seriously treat yourself get these - you will not regret it - they are the best masks I have ever had the pleasure of trying. I received these for testing purposes and I am very grateful I did - best product I have tested yet. .
Kevin James B.
My business involves a lot of air travel and we know what that can do to your skin quality. I used this mask for the first time after a long flight from the US to Australia. It hydrated and firmed my skin beyond my expectations. I had to get to a meeting within hours of arriving (after traveling for 21.5 hours) and people commented on my glowing complexion. This sheet mask is now a staple in my skincare regiment.
April O.
Toms River, NJ
This mask is definitely an indulgence, but the benefits outweigh the price. I like to use this as often as twice a week if I can, and leave it for at least 15-30 mins.
First off, this SK-II mask leaves your skin bright and moisturized. Also, when I feel a pimple cropping up and I put this mask on, it seems to stop it on its track.
I highly, highly recommend this SK-II Facial Treatment Mask! You won't regret it!
Maggie W.
Boonville, MO
I love love LOVE what this mask did for my skin, probably the best sheet mask I've ever used. It completely firmed and smoothd my skin and I noticed a huge difference the morning after. I have very dry skin and it felt completely hydrated the next day. I only gave four stars because the price is so high - this is something I'd save for before a special occasion when I really needed my skin to be in top form!
Catherine S.
Arlington, VA
I loved this mask a lot. I got it as part of a GWP from Nordstrom, which was great because I don't really want to pay $17 for a one-time use mask. Sadly, I loved it. It was very hydrating, and made my face feel very smooth and nourished. I would say it is worth the price (it's probably the best sheet mask I've ever used), but $17 is still more than I want to pay regardless. Maybe for special occasions.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
I loved this mask, I had heard of SKII but had not ever tried the brand. I was excited to get to try this for free from Influenster. It felt very refreshing and cooling going on, I used it before a big nighttime event, and it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated and it looked super hydrated and glowy. I would purchase this in my own to use on special occasions or when my skin needs some extra TLC!
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I may look like a super crazy Dr. Lecter, but I feel like a fabulous JLo! This mask made my skin glow. It is so soft! The product smells like sake (which I absolutely love), and it felt silky on my skin. The process was relaxing because I had to make time to be relatively still for 10 mins while I marinated, and I appreciated that Me Time more than I had anticipated. I would definitely use this again!
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask is amazing! My skin was soft, radiant, and glowing after one use of this product. Even my fiancée noticed a difference in my skin after I used it. I received one of these in a subscription box, and after I used it, went online to buy more. OMG, this mask is so expensive! I'll probably buy these just for special occasions, because there's no way I could afford to us this on a regular basis.
Brandy G.
This is such a quality mask that really works and moisturizers your skin and plumps it up. It's great for giving yourself a fresh glowy hydrated look. I plan to use these leading up to my wedding to keep my skin fresh and glowy. They are a bit on the pricey side so I use them every once in a while but they do work so you are getting a product that is giving you your money's worth. Highly recommend.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I have heard a lot of great reviews about this mask but I also heard a lot about the smell of this product. Can anyone describe me the smell? Is it very strong scent or is it an unusual scent?