BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2085)
Lyndsey H.
Springfield, MO
Well, I only tried this mask once, it is a $17 per pop kind of mask so I had high hopes. Maybe sheet masks arent my thing, but the cheap $2-6 ones seem to be my favoritve. This mask left a  Tecce residue that left my face feel oily and unclean. The next morning and minds of well just want to sleep with Vaseline all over me. Perhaps as a intense mositure repair I may like this product but not for the price. However the packaging, the mask self, and serum amount were spot on.
Kristen S.
Hazlet, NJ
SK-II is the Gold standard for skincare, right up there with Sunday Riley in my book. It is a bit pricey, but like all good skincare, it is worth every penny. The mask feels wonderful on my dry skin, leaving me feeling soft and plump and definitely brighter. You can even squeeze the leftover serum from the packets into a small jar and use it at night to extend your product- it's that awesome. I will definitely buy again!
Jennifer L.
Funciona de maravilla, te hace sentir sano,natural es decir no se ve la cara grasosa se siente limpia la piel, hidratada y comienza a cerrar los poros y elimina los puntos negros o no se notan tanto como  antes me gusto mucho por que a medida que se una la piel a mejorando notablemente y si eres de piel mixta como la mía queda iluminada pero no por el brillo de la grasa sino un brillo natural es decir uniforme
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
I got this product at an SK II event along with some other goodies, and I wish I had the funds to buy more! Hands down the best sheet mask I've ever used. After using it, my skin just felt like it was glowing. I used it alongside other SK II products and I tried to sparingly use what I had because when it was running low, I realized it was super expensive. Would definitely buy or use again if given the opportunity.
denise l.
SK-II is the bomb for good reason. I got these masks as a present from my mom, and haven't really splurged on them ever since then, but they are amazing and make your skin truly feel like it's been kissed by some crazy angelic water. I don't even know what that means, but it's definitely one of the best masks I've used in the sense that the before and after REALLY felt like there was a big difference. Yikes.
Kelly E.
Murfreesboro , TN
I received this mask in a sample kit I purchased from SK-II.  I thought the mask was nice, however I didn't notice enough of a difference to pay the high price. It did leave my skin feeling moisturized and looking fresh, but I feel like there are cheaper alternatives. Maybe if you used over time you would notice more of a difference. I do use the Essence by SK-II and I have really been enjoying it so far.
Stephanie L.
Montclair, CA
I didn't want to like this product because it's so darn expensive, but I fell in love with how effective this product is. I tried finding cheaper alternatives, but treatment masks could be a little irritating and drying. This left me with baby smooth skin and looking instantly refreshed. I had no redness and It didn't leave my skin feeling irritated. Overall, you get what you pay for with this brand.
Alyssa S.
The mask was nicely saturated with product, which is always a pro! I love the experience of sheet masks, and this one did not disappoint. The mask fit nicely on my face - no slipping and sliding. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any measurable difference in my skin, which makes it difficult to justify repurchasing. Once was enough to satisfy my curiosity. I'll stick to purchasing the essence on its own!
Anastasiya K.
Spartanburg, SC
This mask has transformed my skin to the best it has ever been.  I have very dry skin and have tried many different products and creams but none seemed to help.  Then I tried out this mask from sephora and couldn't be happier! It made my skin much more plump and radiant.
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
This does leave my face soft and smooth, but I can't justify the price. If it were half the price, then I would probably keep one on hand. But other masks do the same thing and cost about a third of the price. So no, I do not recommend unless you have lots of extra cash and no budget!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?