SK-II Facial Treatment Mask

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Amy B.
Batavia, Il
Just used this mask yesterday for the first time. My skin was a little over sensitized from using chemical exfoliants and retinol products. This mask did a nice job of calming my skin down and also hydrated it getting rid of a few pesky dry patches. This mask is quite a bit higher priced than most that I use but I would purchase it again especially to use before a special occasion.
Magaly R.
I feel like this product could of done a lot more ! It’s very pricey and I feel like a mask Like this I can get at a drugstore can do a lot more then this product. Also the perfume scent is very strong
Pauline L.
This sheet mask is very steep in price but so worth it if you are willing to pamper yourself. I feel that it hydrated my skin and keeps wrinkles away. It also smells amazing.
Miriah S.
I loved this mask, it was super hydrating and very soothing. It was very gentle and I love that because I’ve got pretty sensitive skin. I like the packaging it feels and looks very classy and sleek. I think anyone with dry, sensitive skin would enjoy this mask. It was Everything I could ask for, and a little more.
Sierra O.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love this face mask. I splurged right before my wedding and bought a large pack through Sephora. I used it every night for the week leading up to my wedding and my skin looked amazing. I love how luxurious these masks feel. If only they weren’t so outrageously priced.. I would use them all the time!
s p.
I received this as a sample from my beauty order and i Love it. My skin felt so smooth and soft after I took off the mask. I reused it and out the remaining serum in a ziplock bag.
Claire C.
What a luxurious treat for your skin! It smells a bit funky but I even love the smell now. It moisturizes, calms my skin, neutralizes the oily vs dry spots of my combination skin. And it brightens up my complexion instantly. I put this on the night before any “big days” and I wake up with plump and bright skin. I’m going to make sure that I never run out of this mask.
Rosali S.
This was not such a great mask for me I thought because they was part of the SK to collection it was going to be actually a really good mask. I will give it that it gave me a little bit of hydration but not really that much for the price that I paid. I was a little underwhelmed by the benefits of this mask
Qi Z.
Really good rescue mask but on the very pricy side. You notice the change right away after pulling an all-nighter or restless days. Can get from department stores and Sephora
Alex M.
Fort Worth
People really talk this product up but i would say overall it was okay. Skin get great after but I didn’t not see a huge difference in my skin after. Don’t know if it requires relative use.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?