BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over ...3 Answers
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
  • "My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii " in 80 reviews
Sara V.
This is my special occasion mask. I like to use this mask when I need a face lift. I've used this mask for the last few months, and it evens out my skin tone, tightens my pores and balances my skin. I bought this mask at my local Sephora, and recommend you try it if you want a luxurious product that delivers results. I would only like to improve the price..it is pretty steep.
Leah J.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
I recently purchased this mask at Sephora as a bit of a splurge. I found the size and shape of the mask to be good, and it was easy to apply. The mask gave my skin a nice texture and softened my skin. I found the mask hydrating while it was on, but I experienced a bit of dryness a few hours later, which is why I gave 4 stars. I’m not sure if that from the usually dry weather or the mask, so I’m interested to purchase again to see how it goes. Aside from the dryness, I really enjoyed the mask.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
For the price, I am super glad this actually works!!! My skin honestly looked brighter and more luminous, plus it was very plump and hydrated. Its nice too because there’s always a bit of serum left in the package to use the next day or two!
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
I absolutely love this mask and it is a must have for longer flights. It hydrates my skin and adds a brightening effect. I used it prior to my makeup application on my wedding day and it made the wrinkles on my forehead way less noticeable!
Shannon B.
Wallingford
It's expensive but worth every penny!  My face felt like silk after just one use.  It is loaded with intense hydration that gives your skin suppleness and and instant boost of hydration. It will revitalize your skin in an instant.
S O.
There’s a reason this is such a cult product. I was lucky enough to snap this as a sample because it’s nuts expensive for a singular mask but it was WONDERFUL. By far one of the best sheer masks I’ve ever used - glowing and plump skin.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
Received this mask for free from bzzagent for testing and review. My reviews are always 100% honest and all opinions are my own.
This is one of those really hydrating masks. There was a lot of essence on the mask itself, it was soaked and there was more left in the pack. I thought that was great so when I used the mask sheet, I just rubbed and patted the extra essence onto my neck, elbows and all over my legs and feet. It left my skin feeling so hydrated, so smooth, so refreshed!
yeng y.
Fresno, CA
As much as I love the essence I also have the same love for this sheet mask. Basically they pour the essence on this sheet mask. Skii essence is my long time product that I can never go away from it. Always end up coming back to it.
Jenny K.
Bethesda, MD
Pricey, but definitely one of the best masks I’ve used. The new substrate is pretty comparable to the old ones! Gentle on skin and VERY softening. Definitely would use more if it wasn’t so expensive! I think it’s worthwhile before special events, but not feasible or necessary for every day use.

My ONLY qualms with this are the price, and the material the serum is kept on (cloth/paper) which isn't the best for maximal skin absorption
Alexis K.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
I don’t really notice a difference after using this mask, especially for the high price of a single use mask. Like any mask, it feels nice to use it, but I don’t feel like the price and results were worth the brand hype at all.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
emily b.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
maryland
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?

Sephora