BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2014)
Buy on Sephora*
Carina M.
I was super excited to try this mask after I received it for free in my first vox box. First off I heard so many good things about this product. I wanted to wait to try it until I had an event to go to and I needed my skin to look amazing. I applied this mask for about 15mins it had so much serum my face felt so refreshed while wearing it. However, I was a little disappointed with the results. Yes my face felt hydrated and smooth but nothing a 5 dollar mask can't do. I definitely do not think it's worth the price. I would not purchase this product for myself.
Claire H.
I'm in my late 20s, dry to dry combination. I heard a lot good reviews about this mask, I was so excited to try it. I am very disappointed. First of all, the mask sheet didn't fit well. It moves.And I feel heavy when I put it on,t there was still serum in that package but not so much on the mask.after the treatment I don't feel my skin is hydrated or brightening or anything. It's $18 for a single mask, I don't think I will purchase again. But people say it works magic with trpubled akin. If it didn't do anything for normal skin, I just don't believe it.
Vee Vee D.
Irvine, CA
This the best face mask EVER. I see a total difference after using the Facial Treatment Essence -- my skin is more clear, supple, refined, hydrated. And the results last. Regular use of SK-II ingredients has TOTALLY changed my skin. I had acne prone, oily, but dehydrated skin, and it's definitely become more normalized. I still experience dehydration, but it gets especially and noticeably worse when I stop slathering the essence all over. Worth the price. I'd rather use this once a week than cheaper, less effective masks every day.
Sarah G.
I used this mask after a 7 hours flight to pamper myself and rehydrate my skin. The air conditioning in planes is so strong and drying that my skin always needs a little extra care after long flights. I was so pleasantly surprised by how much product is inside the pack and used it on my neck as well. I left it on as long as possible (I think it was a little over 30 minutes) and after removing the mask my skin was glowing and very soft. I however wouldn't spend $17 on this, there are many cheaper options that give the same results.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I ADORE this mask. Yes, it's pricey but considering the price of a facial it's justifiable. I keep the masks in the fridge for an extra cooling // soothing effect. The mask itself is easy to apply, moisturizes my skin and provides an immediate plumping effect and glow. I do find it exfoliates my skin so after application I may have dead skin cells around my hair line that I gently wipe off - yes, this sounds strange but it's a very small amount and I like the idea that the product EXFOLIATES, MOISTURIZES, PLUMPS and gives a GLOW!
Michele C.
Elgin, SC
Like the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence the mask leaves the skin hydrated. It increases the effectiveness of all other products while increasing hydration in my skin. Does not irritate my skin at all. This product is great for sensitive skin. I would say I have used other sheet masks that are just as good as this one. However the ingredients in this mask over time (meaning more than just one use) will have longer lasting and better results. Spending money on skin care will make the money you've spent on makeup more worth while.
Emily G.
Aurora, CO
I love sheet masks. I'm obsessed with them and I try to do a one a couple times a week. This SK-II mask is really high end. It fit great on my face, all of the openings were in the right place and it didn't slide down or shift while wearing it. It felt so nice on my skin and afterwards made my skin so soft and glowing. This didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. The serum that is on this sheet mask is very light in texture and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky. Over all I loved this sheet mask! Asian skincare is awesome!
Yee Fen B.
Nashville, TN
Absolutely luxurious! My first impression was that the quality of the sheet is amazing. Unlike other sheet masks I've tried it's not thin or flimsy. There was a good amount of serum packed into the package itself. When applied it fit my face perfectly and didn't slip or slide. The serum was gentle and didn't leave my skin tingly like some other sheet masks do. After removing it my skin felt very refreshed and supple. It's a pricey product but great for those times when you really want a luxurious pamper session for your skin.
Sara E.
Madison, TN
I loved getting to test products for free For @Influenster. But I'm glad I got the SK-II VoxBox. The Facial Treatment Mask was my favorite out of the 2 products I got to test. I get to use it at least twice with some planning. When I first used the mask my skin was having a terrible no good very bad day. After using it, my skin fell soft, more relaxed, less tight, and less uneven. I completely recommended the Facial Treatment Mask and it's something that I would definitely shell out a bit of extra money for use in the future!
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
The price may be steep but WOW is this product worth the splurge. I have recently gotten into sheet masks as an alternative to clay and other masks. I find that the product soaks in a lot better and that the cleanup process is much easier. This product is brightening and moisturizing. My skin was literally glowing after, and my roommates saw an immediate difference. You can find these at Sephora, and I think they are worth the price. Works amazing with the SKK-II facial essence as well. Definite recommend! I cant get enough
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I have heard a lot of great reviews about this mask but I also heard a lot about the smell of this product. Can anyone describe me the smell? Is it very strong scent or is it an unusual scent?