BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2081)
Thiên K.
Worcester
It's really good made your face soft and fresh. My expectations is to get rid of my pimples. I think the effective is make your skin soft. One time i go to my sister room i saw the face mask i ask her can i try that she sure
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
Sk ll is always great! I love all their products. This mask makes my skin feel like a million bucks after. A lot of the times with other masks my face dries out and gets itchy after I use it but Sk ll has always exceeded my expectations when it come to skincare
Melissa A.
This product provides excellent moisturization. It also is great for skin repair from a summer sunburn! The only downfall to this product is that each time I have used it I wake with a huge whitehead!
Wendy A.
Amazing mask! Makes my skin glow . I would repurchase time and time again if it wasn’t so costly. I used them multiple times. The packaging was simple and the directions were easy to understand.
Yana I.
Brooklyn, NY
Best mask I’ve ever used! Pricey but worth every penny. Leaves the skin feeling healthy. Moisturized and very refreshed. Will continue using on a regular basis especially after flights.
Christine N.
This is more a after a flight, after a long night, or before a special occasion kind of mask. It really does make the skin just glow after use. I put it on my face and rub the excess serum in the pouch on my neck, chest, arms and hands. There is quite a bit of excess serum in the patch. After I take the mask off, I rub the mask on my neck, chest and arms again and pat the excess serum into my face.

The reason why I wouldn't consider this an every day mask or one you might want to use a couple times a week is because it doesn't really provide the kind of spa mask experience I want. This mask is so thick and heavy (like the feeling of bandages or soaked cotton pads on your faces level of thick) that I found it uncomfortable and it was also not the perfect fit for my face. Parts around the nose and eyes would bulge up when they should stay taunt against the skin. Other sheet and hydrogel masks I have used are light, fit my face better, conform to the face completely, and are just all around more comfortable to wear. Plus, there are thousands of masks out there and I enjoy trying new ones all the time.
Malak A.
I heard so many fantastic reviews about this product, but of course I remained skeptical. Now that I have tried it, I am a super fan at heart. This product is fairly easy to apply following the directions will definitely help with applying it. I have really dry skin and my skin does lackluster. Each facesheet comes with plenty of serum to help plump up and smooth your face. It says just to wipe off any excess but instead I rubbed it into my face and onto my neck and massaged my hands with it. I did not want to waste any of the serum. I left the mask on for 15 minutes I didn't apply make after I used it. I would recommend to use the mask the night before a big event. I love love this product!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This SK-ll mask is pure luxury in a package!  I love how much product is in each mask and the cloth is soft and gentle on your face. This cloth mask perfectly fits to the contours of your face and does not fall off like some others do. After removing the mask, I was in shock at how smooth my skin was! The other benefits included improved clarity, brightening and a firming effect. I regularly buy this mask at Sephora and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to experience a luxury skincare treatment!
Tracy L.
Glendale, AZ
I tried the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask a while back. After taking it out of the package, it took a second to figure out how to unfold it.  It was a wetter mask than I am used to and I didn't want to pull too much. I was afraid that I would actually rip it. It was easy to apply to my face as it had cutouts for eyes, nose and mouth.  Once on, it  stayed in place well. I kept it on for 20 minutes and it had a cooling feeling. I took it off and used the remaining liquid to rub in my skin, including my neck area. After an hour, I rinsed my face and neck. It felt softer and looked a bit better. By the next morning, I didn't notice much change. It didn't seem like the effects lasted too long. It would be great to use before some event or night out, but otherwise I am not sure. Considering the cost, I don't think I would ever purchase this. I am going to try it again to see if I get better results. Also, It would have been better to have some instructions or a diagram on the package. SK II Facial Treatment Mask (New Substrate)--6sheets
Rina P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Super expensive. But made my skin feel really nice and moisturized after. I’m not sure if my skin LOVES pitera, but The mask worked so I’d say it doesn’t hate it.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?