BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2019)
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
I'm a big fan of the SK-II range. A few years ago, I splurged on the facial treatment essence set, which came with one of these masks. I saved the mask for a special occasion and ended up using it before a wedding that I was attending. I've used a number of sheet masks, but this one is my favorite. Yes, it's on the expensive side but it's amazing for big events or when your skin just needs a serious boost. It makes my skin glow and leaves me feeling refreshed. After use, there is still a good amount of the serum from the mask left in the package, which I use down my neck, onto my décolletage and on the back of my hands. If you have the money to splurge, I would definitely recommend this. With wedding season coming up, I usually buy a pack to have on hand for when my skin needs a pick-me-up.
Katrina M.
Dansville, NY
I did not love this. It's not that it didn't leave my skin feeling nice, it did, but not any better than any good serum or moisturizer. The trouble is that it is a goopy mess. It was hard to keep the product out of my eyes and mouth. Plus because I got it in a VoxBox it didn't come with directions. Was I suppose to wash the excess off or rub it in? I rubbed it in, which was fine but I don't know what is in it, hopefully the ingredients are mild enough to have be rubbed in. So my overall impression, especially knowing the price point on SKII, this is not worth the expense. I will stick to the drug store or Sephora masks when I'm feeling like being pampered. I attached a photo to show how goopy it was and how it was running down my face. You'll probably have nightmares, lol.
Nikki R.
Walnut Creek, CA
The first time I tried this mask I thought it must have been made of magic, it was amazing! It still is, but it's also EXPENSIVE! As I dove deeper into the world of Asian skincare, I discovered many other masks. Some, quite a lot in fact could not compare to SK-II. But others did. Some even surpassed. And these were masks that would range from $1-5 (individual per mask). Lower prices of course could be found at reputable international web stores. If you can wait the 2-3 weeks for delivery, it is way worth it. Why buy one expensive mask, when you can buy enough of a less expensive, but just as good (or better!) mask to use 1, or even 2 a day!

So if you can afford it, yes, this is a good mask. But $$$ doesn't always equal better. -2 stars for necessarily expensive price :/
sylvia c.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried many sheet masks from the lower to mid range. I love Dr. Jart masks a lot, but this mask really does blow most others out of the water. In the winter I used it a couple times in one week during a particularly dry patch, and my skin looked the best it had in awhile. I agree with other people that you can get more use out of it by keeping the baggie (there is TONS of serum still at the bottom after using the mask, more enough for a couple days/nights), however, I don't agree with some of the reviewers out there that keep and use the other side of the mask (seems like a moisture soaked cloth would be a breeding ground for bacteria). This mask is probably not necessary in the summer, but would definitely buy again as a secret weapon for the winter.
Sondra B.
I don't even know where to begin. You know how you go into something new with a completeley foul attitude - just "knowing" it's gonna suck? I don't do that often but I have a tendency to do it with skincare.

Skincare is the type of cosmetics that, even though it's the Single MOST important aspect of a beat face, we tend to overlook and generally not expect too much out of. After all, it is a waiting game. You have to be consistent and wait in order to see results with any skincare...right?

Not so in this case. I was blown away by how clean and refreshed my face felt. And when I did the test...absolutely NO sebum came out of my nose area...at All!

I will never again underestimate a skin care product! SK-II delivered. Thank you!!!
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
I've tried many sheet masks from the lower to mid range, but this mask really does blow most others out of the water. I used this mask during a particularly dry patch of skin, and my skin looked the best it had in awhile. I agree with other people that you can get more use out of it by keeping the baggie (there is TONS of serum still at the bottom after using the mask, more enough for a couple days/nights), however, I don't agree with some of the reviewers out there that keep and use the other side of the mask (seems like a moisture soaked cloth would be a breeding ground for bacteria). This mask is probably not necessary in the summer, but would definitely buy again as a secret weapon for the winter.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I have to admit this is the first time I have ever tried a facial mask of this kind and there is not turning back for me now! The packaging is great and I am glad you can buy just one mask at a time because they are a little pricey. It did much more than I had expected and it was not as much trouble as I thought it would have been. Just open the mask and lay it on your face for about 10 minutes, either wipe off the excess or rub in your skin to make sure you get all benefits possible. It made my skin balanced with just the right amount of moisture, brightened my skin and gave me a fresh brightened look. My husband even noticed and that says a lot! LOL I gave 4 stars due to the price.
This is a wonderful mask to rehydrate my face. It's a bit pricey but super luxurious feeling. It's a nice mask that is full of wonderful essence that leaves my face feeling very hydrated.The mask has slits over eyes and nose so its pretty comfortable to use. Once time is up or when the mask feels dryish to touch, take it off and discard. Rub in any extra product remaining on face into skin and follow with moisturizer. Results - I find this mask instantly hydrates and brightens my skin with best results visible in a couple of hours. I use this once a week, and I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin with this mask, used along side my usual skincare routine.
David D.
While this mask was excellent at rehydrating and plumping up the skin, I don't think it's performance justifies the hefty price tag. A good in-flight or post-flight treatment, the SK-II make has achieved cult status, which is perhaps why I found it so underwhelming. It does perk up dull, tired, dehyrated, or hungover skin, but I find there are other sheet masks on the market (like the new Estée Lauder ANR foil mask) that actually heal and nourish the skin.
The masks are very saturated with essence/serum, so I would recommend saving the foil packet to get another application of the treatment essence. Bottom line: very good, but not sure it lives up to the hype.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
I had tried a few different facial masks, but this was definitely the best (and most expensive) so far! I can understand why! It left my face feeling VERY soft and moisturized before I even applied a moisturizer. I didn't notice a smell at all, but it definitely had an EXCESS of liquid in the bag- even after I added extra to the mask after putting it on my face. Yes, I like it very much, but I'm not positive it does so much more than less expensive brands to justify the price tag on it. I enjoyed it, but I probably would only buy more if I had a special occasion. However, this one I received from Influenster for free in exchange for a review.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?