BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Like I've said in earlier reviews, I do a face mask every Sunday to recover from my busy, long work weeks! I tend to go toward the hydrating ones, especially in the Wisconsin winters. My skin gets SO dry! This year...  I haven't had to deal with dry skin yet! On my face anyway. My hands are a continuous problem. I really, really like this mask. I think I still like the Tatcha hydrating mask a little more, but this one was close in the running. For some reason this left little flakes on my skin, even after massaging the rest of the product into my skin. Nonetheless, my skin is baby soft! It looks so hydrated, and I'm excited to see how my skin feels and looks in the morning.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
I received a sample of this in my subscription box and I absolutely love it! I've never had a mask meet every single concern at once. It's pricey, but we'll worth it! My skin looked 5 years younger instantly and it was glowing with radiance and youth. I know it sounds like a cliche commercial, but it's that amazing!
Eva K.
So, I didn’t hate this mask - I think I just expected more given the results I usually get from the SK-II product line-up. It was fine - felt cool and wet/hydrating going on, but didn’t transform my skin. I have only used these on several long flights, and it didn’t make my skin worse. It just didn’t make it better either. I bought the 10-pack, and with 4 remaining, will try when I’m not flying. Maybe that will make a difference. Oh - there is a ton of extra serum in the package, but unfortunately it all pulled when I tried to put moisturizer on 4 hours later on one of my longer flights, which was really disappointing.
Scarlet W.
A great sheet mask! It really delivers! I applied the mask and left on for the recommended time, massaging the remaining serum onto my face, neck, and shoulders (it comes with a LOT of serum). My skin was SO bright and tight the makeup wasn't even necessary! GORGEOUS results! Worth every penny!
Anna K.
New York
This mask is my splurge item. Of course no mask will have a miraculous result (hence the 4 stars) but it does moisturize, refreshes, and relaxes! I love using it before an important event before my make up routine. [product:sk-ii-facial-treatment-mask-(new-substrate)--6sheets]
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I love to use this mask during my travels and on flights. My face gets very dry while traveling coast to coast. This mask makes my skinny glow and hydrates. I always get off the plane looking fresh instead of tired and full! It’s top 5 masks for me
Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
A little pricey and wasn’t even that good! You would think for the name you would get a better product don’t get me wrong I love the brand however this particular mask just wasn’t for me. I’ve used cheaper masks that have had better results by far
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
This did not disappoint! The sheet mask left my skin glowing and refreshed. And the package has so much serum that I can use the next day as well! It’s a little pricey but the fact that there is extra serum helps negate the concern
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
There is no better mask on the planet - hence the reason why it’s so expensive!!! You can tell that it’s expensive, from the perfect fitting cotton mask to the tons of essence that’s left to spread on my neck and hands.
Aliyah W.
Roanoke
Best thing ive ever used! Left my skin feeling great smooth and very very refreshed I would think it was most definitely worth the money I spent and yes i would definitely use again! And i would definitely buy again.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?