BY SK-II

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii " in 80 reviews
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
This is my HG Mask. I use it weekly to keep my skin youthful and supple. The trick is to save the excess Pitera Serum that is left in the packet (I pour it into a small empty container with a lid) and apply it with my finger tips nightly as my serum after cleaning and before Moisturizing. These masks are pricey but when using the serum every day, it’s worth the price and the effects are AMAZING!
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
So luxurious but I can't justify buying these more than once in a blue moon. They feel great while on and my skin looks healthy and has a glow afterwards but If you can afford it I think buying the essence itself it worth more the investment. You can control how much you use and when as opposed to the mask which has a generous amount of product, but can only be used once.
Dilara I.
I love trying new sheet mask! And this is the most luxurious one I’ve ever tried! This is expensive($17) for a mask but afterwards my skin was seriously glowing and has never been more soft and clear! I loved trying this mask and would definitely be repurchasing!
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
I love, love, love this mask. It does everything it promises and my skin looks and feels fabulous after I use it. The mask is a bit pricey but the effects make it well worth the price. I like to use this the day before a special event as it makes my skin smooth, plump and my makeup applies like a dream on my super hydrated skin. This is a holy grail product for me.
Alexis H.
great falls
I love using this mask whenever I want a little more of an immediate effect of the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. I usually buy this product through Sephora or Nordstrom depending on which site I’m currently buying other beauty items on. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone that is into doing weekly sheet masks that actually show results after one use. 4/5 stars because the product is a little pricey.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I love the way these sheet mask make my skin feel and refresh it. There was one thing I didn't like and it was the amount of product in them they come out super soaked. They are also a bit pricey so I don't buy them often and opt for different brands. I like using these when my face is very dry like in the winter months or when I'm on the plane and my skin dehydrates.
Farrah Z.
Shelby Township
This mask and it’s ingredients makes my skin feel replenished and healthy. To get the most bang for your buck (this mask actually isn’t overpriced considering other individual sheet masks on the market) wring out the excess serum left in the packaging into a little air tight container instead of tossing. The product left behind is a concentrated form of their toner! Apply it after cleansing until it’s finished!
Maya N.
New York
This is the first product I've tried from SKI-ll. And wow! I was blown away!  I applied it and I left it on for about 20 minutes. Next morning I woke up to your skin so soft, smooth and hydrated, even the redness was reduced!!! Got so many compliments, my friends were commenting
In how much smoother and brighter on my skin looked!
Casey H.
Phoenix, AZ
These masks are AMAZING. They honestly are by far the best of any sheet mask I’ve tried (which is a lot). My skin looks so fresh and renewed and I can see a definite improvement in my fine lines and wrinkles especially when I use the mask multiple days in a row. I usually get two uses out of each mask because there is so much liquid in each packet. I would recommend using these masks in the days leading up to any special event to help your skin look as radiant as possible. I also have very sensitive dry skin and these are so gentle I have never had any bad reaction (even when falling asleep with it on by accident). Would highly recommend... the price is steep but worth it for special events!
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
I love sk-II! I got this mask for before my wedding and it just feels so luxurious. The quality is amazing and I love that you can always count on sk-ii products to brighten your skin and make it feel so soft when waking up in the morning!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
emily b.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?

back