BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
  • "My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii " in 80 reviews
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
One of the best masks on the planet. It’s expensive and something I use sparingly but it’s amazing. Makes your skin look and feel better. It’s hydrating., smoothing and fresh feeling.
Katie D.
Cleveland , OH
This sheet mask surpasses any sheet mask I’ve ever used. It’s more expensive than most sheet masks but for good reason. It’s such good quality and you can honestly get 2+ uses out of it because there’s so much product in the packet. My skins GLOWS after using this. I buy these masks as a special treat when I really want to pamper myself.
Caitlin J.
Uniontown, PA
I am such a fan of this brand I think a lot of their products are just simply amazing. They give results. This mask completely hydrates the skin makes your skin glow and completely just plump everything up.
Raye L.
My all time favorite maks that will hydrates my skin and give it a fresh glow after 20 min...a nice emergency kit to rescue my skin before any special occasions so I can apply my makeup smoothly.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Very hydrating and comfortable on my sensitive skin. It’s pricey for a single sheet mask, but worth it in my opinion. Easy to use and you can use the excess serum for a few days after you apply the mask!
Jaelene C.
This is a very good very wonderful facemask. I usually use it about every other week. It keeps your skin look youthful and very hydrated. I recommended doing it before you go to sleep for better results.
Emily A.
Concentrated version of the super popular SKII facial treatment essence. It’s really expensive but worth it for a special event. It makes you look glowing and healthy. I prefer the essence for daily use.
Besjana N.
Brooklyn
This brand is so pricey but my addiction to skincare is real so l need to try it!! I wish l could afford it cause it’s so good on your skin, after you take it off your skin feels so nice and soft!! I definitely recommend it to everybody!!
Amy B.
Batavia, Il
Just used this mask yesterday for the first time. My skin was a little over sensitized from using chemical exfoliants and retinol products. This mask did a nice job of calming my skin down and also hydrated it getting rid of a few pesky dry patches. This mask is quite a bit higher priced than most that I use but I would purchase it again especially to use before a special occasion.
Magaly R.
Lancaster
I feel like this product could of done a lot more ! It’s very pricey and I feel like a mask Like this I can get at a drugstore can do a lot more then this product. Also the perfume scent is very strong
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?