BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2014)
Buy on Sephora*
Kasey K.
Couldn't STAND this mask. While it was on my face, everything was fine. The paper was a bit thick which made it difficult to apply. But after the mask was done, I got the serum to absorb into my skin. Or so I thought. It PEELED OFF of my face ten minutes later. It looked gross. It felt gross. This mask doesn't work with my other skincare at all and I would never purchase it again.
Christy K.
Orlando, FL
I got this SK-ll mask as a gift and when I found out how much it was, I about flipped out. When using the mask, I felt very calm and relaxed and after about 20 minutes I took it off and my skin felt so smooth and soft, also I noticed the pigmentation of my skin was very even. Now I see why it was so expensive! I wouldn't buy this often because of the price but it's well worth it!
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I LOVE the way this mask makes your face feel. It is easy to put on and comes in an easy to use package. It is gentle on your skin and leaves it soft when it eventually dries. The only complaint I have it that it is SO WET. There will be so much juice left over in the bag and sometimes makes a mess. However, I will still buy again and recommend because it really is a great mask.
shay M.
I love Asian/Korean beauty products. I believe that they take so much pride in the items they manufacture and produce. I received this item first as a sample, and have constantly purchased it. I wouldn't say I've hit the pot of gold... It compares to a lot of other sheet mask brands I've used. I do notice how tight my pores are and how much more moisturized my skin is left.
Sonny N.
These masks are my favorite masks and I've tried so many brands from the states to asia, you can definitely tell it is very potent compared to cheaper alternatives - that being said, it is a slurge - definitely look into purchasing a single sheet mask first before committing to a box. Overall if your skin is feeling down or stressed out, this mask will definitely renew it.
Blanca B.
Lacey, WA
I actually only used this once but i absolutely fell in love with the results! My skin seemed so much more balanced and soft to the touch after the one time using it. It doesn't have the best of smells but that certainly doesn't take away from the benefits of it. I will say, however, the size of the mask is a bit strange. I have a round face and it didn't cover all of it.
Dixie N.
S San Fran, CA
I looooooooove this stuff!! granted its pretty pricey for sheet mask but the after effect is bomb.com. it left my skin so smooth and moisturized that I felt like I just came out from the spa. Packaging is pretty basic for what it is. individually packaged in a box and i think it comes with about 6 inside. but over all if you are a sheet mask addict this is a def must try!
Karyn M.
Magnolia, TX
I received the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask free from Influenster to test it out. I love face products so I was pumped. I thought that it was a wet weird mess. I kinda felt like Jason from the horror movie Friday the 13th. It was just strange, and did I mention weird? My skin felt wet and cold. That's it. I wouldn't buy or recommend this product. Sorry this one is a fail.
Meme M.
A favorite mask for hydration and plumping my skin! I love these sheet masks. They are high quality and definitely more high end (as is the brand itself). It's worth the price for me. I store them in the fridge and use them cold and they not only feel amazing, they leave my face hydrated and glowing! Highly recommend for anyone looking for the real deal in a face mask.
Lea C.
I love SK-II. Pricey but worth it. Sometimes hard to find an effective mask that doesn't irritate my skin. Living with rosacea, dry, and sensitive skin is a challenge. This mask literally makes my skin glow, without clogging pores or irritating. I am usually a gel mask lover but sometimes they can be a bit heavy. If I could afford it, I'd use this mask all the time.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?