BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2086)
Vanessa W.
I have no idea what makes this mask different than others but it's well worth the cost. My skin felt like new. Ive been fighting acne, and I have combination skin, scars, I am biracial.( I feel these discription's are important when I read a review ) I used it after deep cleansing and exfoliating when my skin need replenishment. What ever was in this mask made me feel like a baby.
Brooke C.
Cleveland, OH
I wear facial masks at least 1-2 times a week and this is by far my favorite. Smells great and made my skin feel amazing! I actually was introduced to SK-II through Influenster and fell in love. Unfortunately, the products are a bit on the pricey side, but I will continue to splurge every now and again. Woke up with clear, bright and moisturized skin the morning after using one.
Sarah D.
Amazing!!! Immediate results after using! I was told my skin was glowing even while wearing a matte foundation that day. Because of the 100% Pitera ingredient, you're getting complete hydration plus all those good for you ingredients are going deeper into your skin! I've never found a sheet mask that worked as well as this one did. I have relatively dry skin and am break out prone, this left my skin clear, hydrated, and glowing! A must try!
Veronica M.
The SK-II Facial Treatment Mask works best when used alongside the other SK-II product line which are based on the miracle water aka Sake. I used the mask while using the rest of the SK-II facial products so I saw the combined results which are amazing. I almost did not want to put on the mask as it comes so heavily drenched in serum it almost seems gross & greasy bu it actually will leave your skin moisturized but not feeling like you have a pound of products or oil on your skin after your remove the mask and cleanup. The process is messy and not fun because of the way you must remain without much movement bc it feels as if it may slide off and it really is not fitted for my fave structure! But it is worth it bc afterwards your skin feels like it lost a pound of gunk, your skin feels and looks healthy and glowing. It really is a at home facial bc of both the high price and the grand results you get. My skin really did need a deep treatment of changes in weather and it still would be anproduct to use in both winter and summer time weather. I recommend giving yourself the treat and spending the high price tag for a single mask because the results will be worth it and last leave your skin happy for a long enough time!
Jennifer R.
I received the sk-11 voxbox from Influenster for free and I could not be more excited about it!!! The products are pricey, so I am not sure if I would've taken the risk in buying them without first sampling them for free. Let me begin by saying, the Facial Treatment mask was INSANELY GOOD!!! Like, I looked like I had a facelift after applying it, good!! The mask itself felt so cooling and soothing too, which is a big bonus!! My only qualm is that it was not big enough to cover my high forehead. This isn't a surprise, though, since I have yet to find a mask that completely covers my forehead. I really like the essence, but not for everyday use as it didn't play nice with the rest of my products. Having said that, I do use it before applying my clarks botanicals moisture mask, so it was not a waste. I will totally use all of it! In the end, I will totally purchase this mask in the future!! It is by far my favorite mask I have sampled.
#Jgobeautybreakdown
#SK11
#myessence
#Influenster
Quynh P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this mask and love SK-II products! This leaves your skin feeling amazingly hydrated and glowing! I love the way my skin looks after using this mask. They are a bit expensive so I don't normally get them. I feel like there are a lot of other masks on the market that may not contain as great of ingredients as SK-II but they still do the job without breaking the bank. If you can afford to splurge though, it is quite the treat!
Candice B.
I enjoyed the feel and process of using this mask, with that said I was only able to use the mask once so I am unable to properly review the product for its results when it is used long-term and consistently. I do think there are products available that offer similar claims but for a wallet friendlier price.
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
I received this as a gift when I purchased the essence water, I always wanted to try but stayed away due to its high price tag. But oh my it's impressive. If you are running short on your sleep but have some important event to attend the next day and in need some rescue?! this revive your skin and make it look hydrated and your make up lays so well the next day!
Melissa S.
While there was visible firming with this mask, the effects were short lived. I did find that this mask contained a lot of extra essence to be used on the face. I purchased this on eBay and found it to be very expensive for the quality and single use, so I wouldn't buy it again. I do love sheet masks in general and feel that there are many of much higher quality
Shekeita M.
College Park, GA
I've been on the hunt for a great luxury sheet mask. I finally decided to try these and I fell in love! This mask hydrated my skin but didn't clog my combination skin! It left my face brighter even after just one use! Although they a bit up there in price, these are worth every penny!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?