BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over ...3 Answers
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
  • "My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii " in 80 reviews
Mary H.
Burlington, VT
SK II is an absolutely game charger. Their products are heaven for the skin. They surpass my skin care expectations. The only downside is the price. They are priced very high for the most part but if you want to treat yourself this is definitely how!
Campbell S.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
I really like SK-II masks. They are very easy to use and very hydrating. I feel like my skin is getting a cold drink of water. My skin is brighter and brilliant after use. If there is left over serum on the mask after I’m done I apply it around my eyes and gently pat it in to be sure all that wonderful serum is used. Highly recommend!
Michelle L.
Amherst , NY
I got a sample of this and oh my gosh... it’s so high quality I wanted to cry. Mostly because I knew I could never bring myself to buy it in a regular basis. SKII products continue to raise the bar for skincare in terms of delivering their promises. This does exactly what it claims. Love!
rere l.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
This mask is a treat! I save these to use right before a big event. It completely brightens your skin and makes it look fresh and plump. It's like getting a facial without going to the spa! A must have product. It is worth the price. There's enough essence to use a second time.
Kris h.
Detroit
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask more...
Let’s just say for the price and the name and I would have expected more. I had really high hopes fo this...I wasn’t expecting miracles, but some results would’ve been nice. Honestly I’m was just looking for a nice exfoliating and skin plumping mask. Sorry to say this one didn’t work for me, but it might for you
Pei L.
New York
Leaves your skin feeling plump and smooth! Does not irritate sensitive skin. There is a lot of residual product after removing the mask so it takes a while to rub the rest in, but feels great. Pricey though - got this in a trial kit at a duty free shop in Tokyo Narita airport
Lindsay C.
Tucson, AZ
These really are wonderful. The price is pretty high, however, they make your skin soft, pleasant smell, which seems to linger afterwards as well. If you can afford to spend a little more, I recommend it because even if you only use one a month, you will feel the difference.
Nancy S.
Review for: SK II Facial Treatment Mask (New Substrate)--6sheets more...
Absolutely love this sheet mask!!!! It’s one of my favorites!! Only use on special occasions because it’s so expensive but it’s soooo worth the buy!! Highly recommend! Especially if your skin is feeling kind of dull then this will brighten your skin feeling fresh and bright!
zbeastie z.
United States
This facial mask is easy and fun to use. Not greasy and it smells nice. Just be careful that you don't get the skin brightening mask, if you're not interested in skin brightening.
Jessica V.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
This mask is very easy to apply. You can use it during the day or at night. After using this mask, my face felt smooth like a babies bottom. It also helped with my my complexion and dryness. The price is high yet your paying for the quality. And trust me, it works.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
emily b.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
maryland
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?

Sephora