BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Okay so this is my all time favorite luxury sheet face mask. It highly surpassed my expectations and I'm in love. It's very gentle on the skin first and foremost. I purchased from Sephora and have been buying again ever since. I know that they are super pricey for a sheet mask but the Pietra ingredient really has done wonders for my skin. I also use the facial treatment Essence from them and will never stop repurchasing that product. Below I'm leaving a quote about the main ingredient in all of SK-II's products from the founder of the brand. Hope this will help more of you understand what the ingredient Pietra is all about:
Dawn French: "Pitera is the broth that's made by the yeast. It is rich in amino acids, proteins, organics, acids." And that broth, she says, helps exfoliate and restore the skin's radiance. French: "It does help bind moisture to the skin, so that your skin looks more moist & plump."
Diana L.
Brooklyn, NY
Overall, I don't think this mask is worth the $17 price tag, especially when you can get masks for < $0.50 that provide the same hydrating effect.

Pros: Nice thick, high-quality mask that fits the face well. Does provide nice hydrating, brightening, and pore-shrinking effects.

Cons: I hate the texture/feeling of the essence in this. With most face masks, you can leave the essence on your skin and it absorbs over time. With this, you have to wash all of it off or else it dries into this gross film (think dried glue or egg white). Not cute. I know it says to wash it off in the instructions, but for $17, I want ALL the essence to stay in my skin.

Good to try once, but not worth the price & hype.
Sabrin H.
This is the highlighter that launched a thousand ships or something. Not literally, but this highlighter has practically reached Greek mythology-levels of fame and legend. Becca's highlighters, in general, are top shelf — powder or liquid, their micro-shimmer reflects light in such a way that makes your face look like a child of the sun, rather than a human mirror ball (not that there's anything wrong with that, just sometimes you're not going for daytime disco, you know?).
Danielle A.
I received these masks from SK-II for free to review and I must say I really enjoyed them. I like that they were easy to put on and that plenty of the liquid inside the package. I rubbed in the extra liquid after I removed the mask and let it dry. The masks made my skin feel hydrated and look fresh immediately after use. However I didn't notice any long term effects on my skin. Overall I liked the masks but not sure if I'm willing to splurge considering the price tag.
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Pricey, but definitely one of the best masks I’ve used. The new substrate is pretty comparable to the old ones! Gentle on skin and VERY softening. Definitely would use more if it wasn’t so expensive! I think it’s worthwhile before special events, but not feasible or necessary for every day use.

My ONLY qualms with this are the price, and the material the serum is kept on (cloth/paper) which isn't the best for maximal skin absorption
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This is a luxury item no doubt. Using this while watching netflix late at night is a complete waste of this mask. You're suppose to use it before going out so you're skin is bright, supple, and happy and ready for people to see you. I've used this mask in the winter when the temperature drops and it has saved my skin. But I also use it for special events where I'm going out and want to make it extra special. I don't use this mask whenever
Leigh P.
Saint Louis, MO
After seeing all the celebrities that swear by this mask, naturally I had to try it. With its hefty price tag and rave reviews, I expected great results. However, I wasn’t impressed. I noticed the product seemed to roll off my skin when I followed the mask with additional skincare or makeup primer. It didn’t matter how long I waited, it never seemed to fully absorb. At this price point, I won’t purchase again.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
This is my HG Mask. I use it weekly to keep my skin youthful and supple. The trick is to save the excess Pitera Serum that is left in the packet (I pour it into a small empty container with a lid) and apply it with my finger tips nightly as my serum after cleaning and before Moisturizing. These masks are pricey but when using the serum every day, it’s worth the price and the effects are AMAZING!
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
I've tried this once, so it is not much of a long term review but more of a first impressions opinion. Pretty expensive for one mask, first of all. But that's because their whole skincare line is also in the high end spectrum also. I liked it but not enough to buy more of it for that price. However, it really leaves your skin nice and refreshed. I personally like their Essence also.
🍐 L.
Irvine, CA
This mask do really good jobs on hydrating and softening. The effect can last for 2-3days.  I use it about 3 times per week and usually use it before big events (like a important date)because it also provides a immediate brightening effect. The only concern is that the mask sheet is a little bit too thick to fit the faceline. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm starting to see these pre made mask thing become a trend. How well do they work? Does it really work? Does it irritate ones skin? Any suggestions on which brands I should try?