BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to...3 Answers
Reviews (2087)
Diana L.
Brooklyn, NY
Overall, I don't think this mask is worth the $17 price tag, especially when you can get masks for < $0.50 that provide the same hydrating effect.

Pros: Nice thick, high-quality mask that fits the face well. Does provide nice hydrating, brightening, and pore-shrinking effects.

Cons: I hate the texture/feeling of the essence in this. With most face masks, you can leave the essence on your skin and it absorbs over time. With this, you have to wash all of it off or else it dries into this gross film (think dried glue or egg white). Not cute. I know it says to wash it off in the instructions, but for $17, I want ALL the essence to stay in my skin.

Good to try once, but not worth the price & hype.
Sabrin H.
This is the highlighter that launched a thousand ships or something. Not literally, but this highlighter has practically reached Greek mythology-levels of fame and legend. Becca's highlighters, in general, are top shelf — powder or liquid, their micro-shimmer reflects light in such a way that makes your face look like a child of the sun, rather than a human mirror ball (not that there's anything wrong with that, just sometimes you're not going for daytime disco, you know?).
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Pricey, but definitely one of the best masks I’ve used. The new substrate is pretty comparable to the old ones! Gentle on skin and VERY softening. Definitely would use more if it wasn’t so expensive! I think it’s worthwhile before special events, but not feasible or necessary for every day use.

My ONLY qualms with this are the price, and the material the serum is kept on (cloth/paper) which isn't the best for maximal skin absorption
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This is a luxury item no doubt. Using this while watching netflix late at night is a complete waste of this mask. You're suppose to use it before going out so you're skin is bright, supple, and happy and ready for people to see you. I've used this mask in the winter when the temperature drops and it has saved my skin. But I also use it for special events where I'm going out and want to make it extra special. I don't use this mask whenever
Leigh P.
Brentwood, MO
After seeing all the celebrities that swear by this mask, naturally I had to try it. With its hefty price tag and rave reviews, I expected great results. However, I wasn’t impressed. I noticed the product seemed to roll off my skin when I followed the mask with additional skincare or makeup primer. It didn’t matter how long I waited, it never seemed to fully absorb. At this price point, I won’t purchase again.
🍐 L.
Irvine, CA
This mask do really good jobs on hydrating and softening. The effect can last for 2-3days.  I use it about 3 times per week and usually use it before big events (like a important date)because it also provides a immediate brightening effect. The only concern is that the mask sheet is a little bit too thick to fit the faceline. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
Mandy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Like I've said in earlier reviews, I do a face mask every Sunday to recover from my busy, long work weeks! I tend to go toward the hydrating ones, especially in the Wisconsin winters. My skin gets SO dry! This year...  I haven't had to deal with dry skin yet! On my face anyway. My hands are a continuous problem. I really, really like this mask. I think I still like the Tatcha hydrating mask a little more, but this one was close in the running. For some reason this left little flakes on my skin, even after massaging the rest of the product into my skin. Nonetheless, my skin is baby soft! It looks so hydrated, and I'm excited to see how my skin feels and looks in the morning.
Quyên T.
Lynnwood
this is hands down my favorite mask and I've tried a lot of sheet masks out there. It is pricey but the results are very similar to a session at a facial, if not better. So in that stance, it's a much cheaper option without the hassle of going to a facialist and being pressured to buy products (which happens to me all the time!) I use this once a week or when I travel. It's hydrating and my skin feels like a baby's bottom. I leave it on until it completely dries out instead of the instructed 30 mins or so. Or at time to time, I'll sleep with this on and take it off the next day. This is an absolute must product for my very dryness (sometimes combo) skin.
Eva K.
So, I didn’t hate this mask - I think I just expected more given the results I usually get from the SK-II product line-up. It was fine - felt cool and wet/hydrating going on, but didn’t transform my skin. I have only used these on several long flights, and it didn’t make my skin worse. It just didn’t make it better either. I bought the 10-pack, and with 4 remaining, will try when I’m not flying. Maybe that will make a difference. Oh - there is a ton of extra serum in the package, but unfortunately it all pulled when I tried to put moisturizer on 4 hours later on one of my longer flights, which was really disappointing.
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I love to use this mask during my travels and on flights. My face gets very dry while traveling coast to coast. This mask makes my skinny glow and hydrates. I always get off the plane looking fresh instead of tired and full! It’s top 5 masks for me
Allison P.
Does this have anti aging results?
Tan W.
is it good for 25yrs old? or it would be too early for 25yrs old using this?
Allison K.
Cary, NC
Do you typically see results after 1 use, or does it take the full package before seeing results?