BY SK-II

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over ...3 Answers
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
  • "My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii " in 80 reviews
Katie H.
United states
Ihave wanted to try the SK-II Facial Treatment Masks for some time now. They are cult favorite among skin care junkies and top make-up artists. I definitely fall into the former category. I LOVE taking care of my skin. If you don't have the proper base for make-up there isn't any amount that will correct issues on your face. I started by unpacking the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask. I will say that this wasn't very easy. There is A LOT of essence in the package and it's dripping wet. I didn't mind though, I just took a paper clip and closed up the pack. I figured I could put the remaining on after taking off my mask. I quick tip, I also used some on the tops of my hands. Hands age so quickly! I secured the mask and just laid back and relaxed for 30 minutes. I rarely just take the time to breath and focus so this was really nice. They say 10-15 minutes but I let it sit for longer. I then took the mask off and added that extra essence and waited 15 more minutes before rinsing off my face. I've heard mixed reviews on doing this but it was a bit sticky and I needed to put make-up on to go out. My skin looked glowy, soft and felt incredibly moisturized. Make-up went on so easily and any flakiness I had disappeared. I really enjoyed this mask and have used two others since with similar results. With consistent use I feel like it would just get better and better. My fine lines around my eyes softened as well. Consider me a fan! The cost is actually fine considering it's much cheaper than a facial and by far easier. I'd recommend this product to friends and family.
Mina Y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Oh my goodness. This mask changed my life. I've been an avid fan of SK-II since I've using their Essence and this just makes me love them more. This mask has a good amount of moisture on it (and inside the pack it comes with). It doesn't smell harsh or sweet. Very neutral (which I really like). It doesn't make you feel all sticky afterwards (something I don't appreciate with other brands). I usually place my masks inside the fridge so it'll be cool once I use it. The moment you place it on your face, it feels very refreshing. And you feel your skin tightening once it starts drying. When I remove it, I just massage my face until most of the moisture is absorbed. My skin feels very soft and moisturized right after, along with feeling very clean. Overall, this product is a 5 for me.
sasha z.
hong kong, china
This is a mask that I have tried three times . On one hand I love it because it makes my skin brighter and smoother, on the other it is a really sticky, messy product, I just don’t like the way it feels on my skin during the whole process. Overall I would recommend to try it, it is really good for dry skin which I do have. It isn’t my favorite mask, but I wouldn’t mind using it again in the future.
Missy G.
Yonkers
This mask is the absolute best mask I have ever tried. Combined with SKII’s essence I have experienced the best brightening and plumping. Use with clean hands and face and you will have enough product left in the pouch for a second treatment. Once you remove the paper mask, be sure to spread product under chin and neck. The benefits are well worth it.  SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
Marlon G.
Columbia
I was truly impressed by this mask. It covered my face quite well upon application and felt somewhat soothing. Where it really shined though, was with the brightening of my face once I removed the mask. I couldn’t believe how much of a notable difference there truly was. And I used a lot of he liquid left in the bag over the next few weeks as an over night treatment. I don’t know if it was definitely worth the cost, but I certainly enjoyed the effects from the masks as compared to any other mask I’ve tried. Probably the very best.
Liza Y.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask more...
I’m a little weary of what I put on my skin as i suffer from
pretty bad acne and now being 36 years old and having a 19 month old son, my skin definitely isn’t what it used to be. Now this face mask is on the expensive side but it came highly recommended so I wanted to try it out and see what the hype was about.

It’s a sheet mask which was easy to apply, it has cut out holes for the eyes, nose and mouth so there were no issues positioning it. It’s very soothing and cooling as soon as you apply it and makes you feel really relaxed. I kept it on for 15 minutes and it that time I didn’t feel any burning or itching which I was worried about, it was definteily hydrating and calming.

My skin felt nourished and looked glowing once I removed it. I’m also happy to say there were no adverse side effects due to my having acne, there were no flare ups and no redness either. It felt great to be able to use something on my skin that I knew was giving me that boost that I needed without the worry of it damaging my skin. Highly recommend!

Donnita K.
Dearborn
This mask is the mask of all mask. I use this to keep my face looking fresh, bright and youthful after a long week of work and long airline traveling. This make really moisturize, keep your skin looking new and plump and hydrated . You wont even know that I did an all nighter because I look like I just woke up with the use of the SK mask and their other products. This can be used with oily ro combination. Skin which is my skin type. It does not clog your pores. It leaves you looking glowing.
priscilla c.
Woodside, NY
Oh my gosh I really have nothing bad to say about this product! It’s super gentle and definitely super hydrating! After I sat with the mask on for 20 minutes the sheet was still quite saturated. I re-dipped the mask into the excess liquid in the bag and tested it out on a dry patch of skin on my ankle that feels similar to chicken skin and wow! My skin felt so smooth after just 10 minutes! I wish their products weren’t so expensive would be nice if they had products for not just face but body too! Absolutely recommend this brand and all of their products. I was so blown away I bought my mother a set of their skin care for Mother’s Day!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Okay so this is my all time favorite luxury sheet face mask. It highly surpassed my expectations and I'm in love. It's very gentle on the skin first and foremost. I purchased from Sephora and have been buying again ever since. I know that they are super pricey for a sheet mask but the Pietra ingredient really has done wonders for my skin. I also use the facial treatment Essence from them and will never stop repurchasing that product. Below I'm leaving a quote about the main ingredient in all of SK-II's products from the founder of the brand. Hope this will help more of you understand what the ingredient Pietra is all about:
Dawn French: "Pitera is the broth that's made by the yeast. It is rich in amino acids, proteins, organics, acids." And that broth, she says, helps exfoliate and restore the skin's radiance. French: "It does help bind moisture to the skin, so that your skin looks more moist & plump."
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This is a luxury item no doubt. Using this while watching netflix late at night is a complete waste of this mask. You're suppose to use it before going out so you're skin is bright, supple, and happy and ready for people to see you. I've used this mask in the winter when the temperature drops and it has saved my skin. But I also use it for special events where I'm going out and want to make it extra special. I don't use this mask whenever
Julie H.
I have been wondering if this mask is for one time use or can it be used multiple times?
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I have heard a lot of great reviews about this mask but I also heard a lot about the smell of this product. Can anyone describe me the smell? Is it very strong scent or is it an unusual scent?
Ashley V.
Toronto , ON
Is it similar to some of the popular Korean face masks?
Escential +.
What kind of skin type is suitable for masks like this one ??
Does this product really, really work as the reviews say it does? Is it worth investing in long term?

back